Serious question here: What lured Reid to the Chiefs in this past off-season? You have to admit, that team was a MESS last year. It's easy to look back now and say that they weren't in that bad a situation, but at the time, it looked BAD. Is Kansas City a dream destination? Do it look last year like they had a great front office? Sure, they definitely had some talent, but the Browns have some talent. The Browns have the league's leading WR and a few other Pro Bowlers. That's not nothing. Did the Chiefs offer Reid a pile of money?
I'm not being sarcastic, I'm asking. I keep hearing people ask why anyone in their right minds would want to come to coach Cleveland, but let's explore that. Big name, good coaches HAVE gone to teams in dire situations before. Why did those coaches agree to that in those situations?
If I'm not mistaken....... 9 ALL-PRO ? Their front office is a weeeee bit more organized then this group......and yes... a whole lot of Frankins
