Why didn't you give us the link?
Sorry, Gipper. I'm new here. I tried in the original post, but didn't do it right.
Two links below, one to the main website, one to the Browns-Steelers page.
Why didn't you give us the link?
Sorry, Gipper. I'm new here. I tried in the original post, but didn't do it right.
Two links below, one to the main website, one to the Browns-Steelers page.
Not sure if anyone has seen this website, The Ultimate Sports List (www.tusl.com), but it ranks the supposed 150 best sporting events in the world based on fan voting. As I think we would all agree, the Brown-Steelers rivalry made the list, coming at #126 overall and #7 of the NFL events (the Super Bowl is #3 overall and #1 in NFL events). Other NFL rivalries that made the list are Packers-Bears at Lambeau, Cowboys-Redskins and Giants Eagles. I would think Chiefs-Raiders should have made it, but maybe it has lost some of its luster. Other events of local interest are Ohio State-Michigan football at #24 and the Pro Football Hall of Fame at #132 and the All American Soap Box Derby at #144.