Are you from Wales? Are you familiar with our Cotswald cronies?
yep I am from Wales, place called Llanelli, no can't say I am familiar sorry
Are you from Wales? Are you familiar with our Cotswald cronies?
yep I am from Wales, place called Llanelli, no can't say I am familiar sorry
ok...
Flynn has been beaten out by Matthew McGloin, was beaten out at Seattle, yes it was inevitably to Wilson but it wasnt even close in the end. No thanks to Flynn
How many of you guys use twitter? As Im from Wales I find it a great way for Browns news! Be great to follow some of you.
first post on here, be easy! Would think the Browns take a QB in the first and would have to say I would also. Then look at maybe a WR or somebody on D. If we were to draft a QB im not a fan of the dual threat QBs, much rather a pocket passer, not clued in much for college football so who are the top Qbs?
Bridgewater
Boyd
McCaron
Hundley
Anybody else?
What are your thoughts on Manziel?