Haden isn't all he is cracked up to be
haha...WOW I'm constantly amazed by the Retard, or drunken, or both, comments on this board...
Haden isn't all he is cracked up to be
haha...WOW I'm constantly amazed by the Retard, or drunken, or both, comments on this board...
you would have something to say if the name of this thread was "how are the browns D preforming", alas it is not and you my friend are a tool.
Hey, do you live in this shit town too, known as Shittsburgh.
If so, we can meet somewhere and I'll show you who the spazz is.
Nothing but a wise-guy behind a keyboard.
So why don't we meet at that Hillbilly hangout known as Primanti's?
Pick the place and time "Jagoff"..
I'd be happy to slap your red-neck, Yinzer face...
Garefleets? STFU Dickhead...
And as far as the Brownsfans hear go....Are you blind?! WTF?
The Defense is playing great...am I watching a different game?
Pressure on Vick all game long....tons of incomplete passes for him. Rub D is still poor but McCoy may be the best in the league.
Man, I was feeling pretty good until "The Brownsboard" did its thing.
I still feel good...I get to click the "X" in the top right corner of this screen.
Later pessimists....
Just some similar facial features bro....relax.
While he was talking something reminded me of him.
Sorry, maybe I should stick to drunken Browns pessimism like so many of you.
Wait?! you mean they're not even the same race?!?!
6-8 wins is very reasonable with a rookie QB....
Hmmm....this seems to be my prediction every year.
Zombo said:
Do you see any family resemblance?
Zombo
Bacon Collar
Nothing hurts my feelings more than a low-class, red-neck Steeler fan insulting my team
TEBOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, The Browns do not have the distinct and unfortunate pleasure of getting.......
We have 5 and 25 in the 4th round. Any of these would be great for trading up to grab:
OT Massie
RB Lamar Miller, Miami
CB Dennard
Browns drafted a RT.....do not need Massie
Browns drafted a RB.....do not need Miller
Browns have more pressing needs than a CB who hits police officers.
what would be better is:
OLB, WR, DE, TE
4th and a 5th...it looks like
any one of the top 4 guys (left after luck and RG3 are fine with me, it's just i feel we can get the RB @22 in martin. so to me i'd go claiborn or blackmon. just my opinion.
besides the lack of playmakers on offense let's not forget the other side of the ball. claiborn and haden would be an awesome combo. we signed like ten DEs in FA didn't we? so LBs would be next on the list in any round.
i know a lot of my responses here aren't the most factual or well thought out at times but i could give a fuck. it's just my opinion, and should be taken as such.
CB, RB then WR. RT. then after that have at it.
BTW, WJ....go fuck yourself.
haha....at least you offered an opinion now.
The difference between TR and the next RB is much greater than the difference between Blackmon and the next WR...and we need both desperately. Trent is the best player
Plus it will be tough to keep two such highly drafted CB's in the long-term...
milktoxic just likes to complain....with no good input
Taking Tannehill early...
Too much moving around and not taking best talent...
Reaching for anyone....
Oh, and taking a weak, pot-smoking Mike Adams with second or third pick.
Why is there still a discussion concerning the pie-faced Steeler cheap-shot artist?!
When the alcohol wears off the Browns will still be owned by Randy Lerner
I would be happy if Hasslebeck accepted a back-up roll here and McCoy was able to develop.