Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Z

ZippoRam

@ZippoRam
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
15
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hillis To Kansas City
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    The Browns should definatly draft Richardson at #4....cough cough


  • Hillis To Kansas City
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    James wont be there in the third, and don't bet that we'll be drafting Blackmon with our 4th pick.

    I hope you guys dont, let him fall to the Rams at #6 so us over at Ram nation can be extremely happy 🙂


  • Why Colt Will Be Our Qb In 2012
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @cgi_ram said:

    I do not believe the Rams will trade up.

    If Claiborne falls; they say - okay, we can use him

    If Richardson falls; they say - okay, we can use him

    If Blackmon falls; they say - okay, we can use him

    On top of that I expect someone will want to trade up for one of those guys and I wouldn't be surprised if we traded down again.

    I agree with this. either the Rams take one of the top 6 thats left, or trade down again. I could see the Browns trading down for someone wanting Claiborne since the Bucs would most certainly grab him.


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @taco918 said:

    Blackmon is without a doubt the top WR in this draft. Besides Amendola who does Bradford have to throw to? Clayton who can't stay off IR? (I feel awful for him. He had some nice chemistry with Bradford the few times he was actually on the field.) Lloyd doesn't seem too pumped to come back. Sims-Walker was a flop. Gibson is decent at best. I was expecting Salas to play a bigger role. I've seen quite a bit of the Rams and they lack weapons. I highly doubt you go with a tackle early considering the money y'all currently have tied up in the position. Smith is on the roster at least until next year. You can go secondary but considering the investment in Bradford it seems pretty logical to get him a big time playmaker. Y'all did have some ridiculous injuries though. If you can keep Fletcher and Bartell healthy you have a decent secondary. Plus its not like your facing offensive juggernauts in your division. Kolb, Tarvaris, and Alex Smith are really keeping any d coordinators up at night. Now if Manning goes out west then secondary becomes a bit more important.

    On a little side bar, does Jackson annoy the shit out of you like he does to my uncles? When I was living up there that little stutter step thing he does when he gets the ball irked the living hell out of them. I know its just his style but it seems like he's always half assing it.

    Im sure Fishead(Fisher + Snead) knows we needs weapons, just not sold they will take Blackmon is all. I think Blackmons going to be a stud for a long time, just my opinion though. Your assessment of our wr's is pretty spot on. I really miss the days of Bruce, Holt, Hakim, Curtis. I think our secondary will be better this year. Having 10 cb's go on IR, and all your starting cb's part of that doesnt help. Its never good when Justin King is your main cb(i prey he gets cut).

    LMAO, the little stutter step can be anoying, looks kinda awkward when he does it, but cant complain, he still does good behind shitty lines on a crappy team.

    I got a question for you, whatre the Browns plans at rb? Doesnt seem like Hillis will be back, and you guys dont have anyone worthy behind him. Is Richardson at #4 a possibility for you guys?


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @taco918 said:

    Yes, yes I am. Ill listen to next years first in addition to the 6 this year. Anything less then that I refuse to even listen. Knowing the Rams covet Blackmon makes him that much more enticing to me.

    The Rams dont covet Blackmon, just some fans do like me lol.


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @brownindian said:

    If you stay @ 6 then you could still land up with some top WR's but the lower you go the lesser the chances.

    Blackmon is the only wr id take in the top 10, and Floyd the only one id take in top 15.


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @brownindian said:

    If Blackmon doesnt shit the bed - I dont see u guys getting Blackmon or Kalil. Either we get him or we trade down with another team that is high on these 2 players. If you guys want Blackmon - you need to trade up with either us or Vikings. Have u guys considered other WR's ?

    Im sure Vikes will take Kalil.

    I think if we dont get Blackmon or Claiborne the rams might trade down again to around 10 or 11 and get Floyd.

    Im sure the rams FO is taking a good hard look at wr's this year. I like Blackmon, Floyd, Hill and Jeffery, in that order.


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @taco918 said:

    Ill give you the 4 for the 6, a first in 2013, and a first in 2014. Or give me Bradford, Amendola, and the 6 this year for Colt and the 4. Anything less then that and you can suck my left nut. The trade itself doesn't really bug me, its the PR side of it. Our FO looks like a complete joke for not willing to throw in an extra 2nd and we pretty much killed any confidence (if there is any left) Colt might still have. If the Rams didn't burn that bridge I don't know what will. If H&H trade the 4 to the Rams for anything less then I'm joining team Ghoolie.

    As far as Barkely goes I'm sure we'll end up with the pick right after the one that Barkley is taken with.

    Hmmmm...tough decision....i think i'll pass though.

    Your FO has seemed for a while to not take big risks, even though having Colt as QB is a big one.

    Who knows, maybe Colt will be a stud this year....


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @tour2ma said:

    Dolphins have offered their 1st (#8), 2nd (#42), 4th (#104) and 6th (#187)...

    Ball's in your court...

    The Dolphins can have it. Unless you want me to throw in a free footlong sub from subway? Thats better then throwing in Justin King.


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @choco said:

    paybacks truly are a bitch. cause we'll happily take blackmon...

    As much as i love Blackmon, I like our five 1st rounders better...well i hope i will at least.


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    Zombo said:

    Good point ... however, you still got a boatload ... and a road win.

    Zombo

    Thats true, we still made out like bandits and got that rare thing called a win.


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    Zombo said:

    We have our long snapper botch a snap on purpose so you can win a game and this is the thanks we get?

    Actually, that bad snap caused the Redskins a lot of picks, didn't it? Without it we aren't sitting at four and the price isn't as high to move up to 2.

    As Kobe would say ... "You're Welcome."

    Zombo

    If you guys dont botch that snap, the rams would be sitting at #1 overall and could trade it to whoever wanted Luck.


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Throw in The Animal and I'd call it a deal

    Pshhh, never gonna happen. I'll throw in Justin King though.......


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    I'll give you guys the #6 and the #39 for your #4. deal?


  • I Come In Peace!
    Z ZippoRam
    The Browns Board

    Hello Browns fans, I am a fellow Rams fan just coming here to seek your opinion.

    We all know by now the Redskins decided to give my Rams a bounty of picks to move up to #2.

    My question to all of you is who do you want to draft at #4, or who do you think the FO will draft at #4.

    I really really really really hope Blackmon falls to #6 and the Rams draft him. But i believe the Browns have high interest in him.

    Any insight or opinions given on the subject of who you plan/wish to take at #4 would be great.

    p.s. Think you guys will be in good/bad enough position to get Barkley next year? After reading some of your threads it appears you are not to high on Colt(i wouldnt be either if i was you).

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate