@Ibleedbrown I am Zombo!
Z
Zombo Dawg
Posts
-
The Browns Board Lives: New Owner, New System, Same Data -
The Browns Board Lives: New Owner, New System, Same DataHi, Zombo here. I'm back. So if you can set me up as Zombo at ** we will have our first This Week in the AFC North tommorow.
-
Draft Simulator Season!4.
Carnell TateWR Ohio State27.
Blake MillerOT Clemson40.
Trevor GoosbyOT Texas71.
Dillon ThienemanS Oregon106.
Zachariah BranchWR Georgia141.
Cayden GreenOG Missouri145.
Devon MarshallCB NC State149.
Malachi LawrenceEDGE UCF201.
Adam RandallRB Clemson202.
Red MurdockLB Buffalo243.
Bryce LanceWR North Dakota State -
Daughter Has Landed A Major Book Deal
I'd do her.
-
Dutch's 2025 Browns Questions1. Browns record? 13-4
2. Bengals record? 9-8
3. Ravens record? 9-8
4. Steelers record? 8-9
5. How many points do the Browns score and allow in 2025? 440
6. How many games does Joe Flacco start for the Browns in 2025? 325
7. How many games does Dillon Gabriel start for the Browns in 2025? 0
8. How many games does Shadeur Sanders start for the Browns in 2025? 0
9. The Browns have two first round picks in the '26 NFL Draft - theirs and Jacksonville's. What draft positions are they? (Example #3 and 12 overall... #7 and 9... etc) 8 and 32
10. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Joe Flacco throw for? 4500,34,14
11. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Dillon Gabriel throw for?0
12. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Shadeur Sanders throw for?0
13. Who leads the Browns in rushing and how many yards does he run for? Sampson 860
14. Who leads the Browns in receptions and how many receptions does he have? jeudy 80
15. Who is second for the Browns in receptions and how many receptions does he have? Nojoku 46
16. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have? 20
17. Browns record vs the AFC North? 6-0
18. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins? Browns and Bucs, Browns win -
The Belichick Hostage Situation -
★ New members ★I could be wrong, but after reading this I looked at my own profile and it appears you can change everything about your profile EXCEPT you screen name... I would guess you'd need a moderator to do that, but to be honest after the death of the active mod last year, not sure who you'd talk to.
I know a guy. Let me what you'd like to change it to.
-
What kind of retard gives half a billion to two players who don't want to be in Cleveland?We don't say "Retard" anymore.
I suggest "Mongoloid" or "Pollock".
-
I Challenge Ghoolie to FisticuffsFirst home game next year. No brass knuckles or any other aids allowed. Parking lot. 8 AM. You are allowed a Corner Man.
HB
-
Fire EverybodyThat QB has been in our system for 2 years and delivers that performance? Fire the guy that drafted him and the guy that coached him. And hang Dorsey from a tree. Can't fire Jimmy, just gotta live with his perpetual stupidity. Why does God hate us?
-
Rampant Homosexuality on the Browns BoardWhat happened to my "Suck My Dick, Haters" thread? I thought it was all peace and love, you're opinion is valuable, we don't censor anything or anybody under Westside Steve?
It was turning into a great thread. Calfox took the bait and was getting hammered, those are always fun ...
-
The Official Browns at Steelers Game Thread Dec 8th -
The Official Browns at Steelers Game Thread Dec 8thFY56 is a homo.
-
Where's Ghoolie?This thread is everything I hoped for and more.
-
Where's Ghoolie?I want to buy my black grandmother in Memphis some accordion lessons for Christmas, he could probably use the money.
-
This Week in the AFC NorthHi, this is Zombo.
Here are my selections for this weeks matches.
Cleveland at New Orleans. Homecoming for Famous Jameis as Browns go marching in BROWNS 30-17
Baltimore at Pittsburgh. As a Browns fan I root against both teams, but Baltimore is better RAVENS 27-23
Cincinnati at LA Chargers. Great defense should win for LA CHARGERS 24-16
-
Waving Goodbye for nowBig test. What Browns game did you sell me tickets to?
Shit, I don't know, I haven't had season tickets since 2007. What's your real name? And who is that horny bitch munching on the Colonel's drumstick?
Z
-
Waving Goodbye for nowHi Everyone,
I just wanted to make a quick note that you'll be seeing less of me (Justin, aka jrb12711) for the rest of the season and who knows from there. I've gotten to know a good many of you here over the years, to include even meeting a few folks who I don't think post anymore.
As some of you know I'm a father of two beautiful girls, and at 35 I've hit a crossroads (all good, but one nonetheless). With a lot of reflection over the last month or so, I realized that I'm just too attached to the things that don't matter as much, namely being too "online". Especially with the holidays coming up (and both my kids birthdays, and mine), I'm trying a new approach of getting off the reddit's, forums, etc and regrouping on this new phase of the journey. One thing that includes, for sure, is not giving too much energy to this sad sap of a football team for the rest of the season. It's starting to get to that beautiful part of the year here in S. Florida as well.
In any event, I'm sure I may circle the wagon around draft time and hope you all are doing well. Crazy to think how many people (Zombo, Gipper, etc) have literally or figurately gone the past several years. I wish you all the best, God Bless and of course go Browns.
You Homosexual, you can't leave, your daughters will move on and marry guys you don't like, but we will always be here!
This is Zombo, I never left, I've been reading every thread, but I can't have good posters like you leave!
Steve didn't want me to be an admistrator any more (Stan had made me Administrator for life) so I told him to go fuck himself and I deleted my Zombo account ... But I can't quit you guys, so I've been here all along.
This Week in the AFC North is back this week, you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers, and the Browns are going 10-7.
For Chrissake, you put me in the same sentence as Gipper ... With all due respect, he's dead! I'm here and we're all staying til the bitter end because that's what we do. We're Browns fans, dammit!
Zombo
-
Get mad if you want toAh.....I am more than happy to compare financials to Andrew Berry
Andrew Berry has more money than you.
He's also smarter, better looking, more educated, friendlier, funnier, and more interesting at cocktail parties than you.
And if he decided to play a musical instrument he would probably be better than you at that. Your tiny Trump-like Vienna-sausage fingers cannot be a plus in that department.
-
Get mad if you want toLife is tough. Business is tough. Sentimentality is the enemy of both.
I would have cut Nick Chubb at the end of his injury season. His age, wear and tear, and the injury have made him lesser.
Argue all you want but time and anatomy always win. I have never seen anyone win this battle.
The Cliff's notes version. Waiting for him has put the entire team at a disadvantage. We don't have a running game. Because of Chubb.
Cabot says week 8 or 9, maybe? Please call me whatever you may but this fucking guy isn't just going to step in and be his formal self
Take a lion out of the jungle for a year then then release him back into the jungle. He will.get overwhelmed.
Keeping Chubb and not finding younger legs is a blunder second only to the Watson Blunder.
This is why Andrew Berry makes the decisions and you wake up in your own urine.