Scouting combine, so far
-
-
Dont let your hatred get in the way of being realistic. Yea, he wears a skirt. Much like the Yankees suck, right? I hate the Yankees. But they dont suck. Posts like yours crack me up.
i hope it cracks you up. it was meant to be funny. some people should get a sense of humor and not be so serious all the flippin time. and no the yankees don't suck. their fans do.
-
wel i saw a couple guys run the 40
Dwyer- 4.69
Gerhart- 4.52
S. Johnson-4.71
McCluster-4.55
McKnight-4.42
C.Scott-4.67 & 4.72
C.Spiller- 4.28 & 4.27
B. Tate- 4.45
T.tebow-4.70
I was kind of surprised dwyer ran almost the same speed of tebow... spiller burned it up... but really the guy who I think will be a very good back that isn't getting much attention is ben tate I thought he was the best back in the SEC this year including ingram who won the heisman and he ran a respectable 4.45 while weight in at 220.. Gerhart looked good too for how big he is
wel i saw a couple guys run the 40
Dwyer- 4.69
Gerhart- 4.52
S. Johnson-4.71
McCluster-4.55
McKnight-4.42
C.Scott-4.67 & 4.72
C.Spiller- 4.28 & 4.27
B. Tate- 4.45
T.tebow-4.70
I was kind of surprised dwyer ran almost the same speed of tebow... spiller burned it up... but really the guy who I think will be a very good back that isn't getting much attention is ben tate I thought he was the best back in the SEC this year including ingram who won the heisman and he ran a respectable 4.45 while weight in at 220.. Gerhart looked good too for how big he is
They are saying the official time on Spiller is 4.37. How it can be off that much from the unofficial time that the NFL Network guys were clocking is beyond me.
-
If spiller is there at no.7 we need to grab him. A good running game will carry a mediocre offense.
I totally agree with you I just think that running the ball is about attitude and if you commit to it, you'll be successful with almost any back. Because of that, there will be a few dome teams and middle of the road teams that would be willing to trade two picks and a player for a Chance to get Spiller. And considering how much defense is in this draft, the more picks we can get, the better. And we can always get a good RB in the 3rd or 4th round.
-
Tebow can scoot....I was surprised at his off the line torque...Now how that relates to success as a NFL QB is anybody's guess but i think the kid understands that he is basically starting over again and needs to prove himself.....It is obvious he is serious about doing whatever it takes to succeed at the next level.....He get's an A for effort from me...
If anyone has a good source for combine video let me know..Did you know that vegas takes bets on combine events???? Only in America
-
If spiller is there at no.7 we need to grab him. A good running game will carry a mediocre offense.
somewhat agree on picking Spiller.Vikings had a 1,000 yd. rusher the year before they drafted Peterson,but still picked him.If Haden is there at 7 I think you take him,its the best player and biggest need on defense.Ben Tate may be the pick in rd. 2
-
Tebow can scoot....I was surprised at his off the line torque...Now how that relates to success as a NFL QB is anybody's guess but i think the kid understands that he is basically starting over again and needs to prove himself.....It is obvious he is serious about doing whatever it takes to succeed at the next level.....He get's an A for effort from me...
If anyone has a good source for combine video let me know..Did you know that vegas takes bets on combine events???? Only in America
Tebow can scoot....I was surprised at his off the line torque...Now how that relates to success as a NFL QB is anybody's guess but i think the kid understands that he is basically starting over again and needs to prove himself.....It is obvious he is serious about doing whatever it takes to succeed at the next level.....He get's an A for effort from me...
If anyone has a good source for combine video let me know..Did you know that vegas takes bets on combine events???? Only in America
It's just the way the kid is....what you see isn't a act....it is genuine and the way the guy is...I don't think the kid cares what he is paid.
He just wants to have someone want him...and the team that does is going to get the steal of the draft.
That kid is going to be a Super Bowl MVP....as a QB.
As Mooch said....he could play QB for me any day......Chucky has said the same thing.....both Holmgren guys......I bet Holmgren likes his too.
If he is there at our pick in the 2nd, I think there is a good chance we take him.
-
Tebow can scoot....I was surprised at his off the line torque...Now how that relates to success as a NFL QB is anybody's guess but i think the kid understands that he is basically starting over again and needs to prove himself.....It is obvious he is serious about doing whatever it takes to succeed at the next level.....He get's an A for effort from me...
If anyone has a good source for combine video let me know..Did you know that vegas takes bets on combine events???? Only in America
It's just the way the kid is....what you see isn't a act....it is genuine and the way the guy is...I don't think the kid cares what he is paid.
He just wants to have someone want him...and the team that does is going to get the steal of the draft.
That kid is going to be a Super Bowl MVP....as a QB.
As Mooch said....he could play QB for me any day......Chucky has said the same thing.....both Holmgren guys......I bet Holmgren likes his too.
If he is there at our pick in the 2nd, I think there is a good chance we take him.
It's just the way the kid is....what you see isn't a act....it is genuine and the way the guy is...I don't think the kid cares what he is paid.
He just wants to have someone want him...and the team that does is going to get the steal of the draft.
That kid is going to be a Super Bowl MVP....as a QB.
As Mooch said....he could play QB for me any day......Chucky has said the same thing.....both Holmgren guys......I bet Holmgren likes his too.
If he is there at our pick in the 2nd, I think there is a good chance we take him.
If he has a good showing at his pro day, he'll not make to the 2nd round.....I think he goes in the 1st, for sure. I think the Jags get him at #10.
-
Tebow can scoot....I was surprised at his off the line torque...Now how that relates to success as a NFL QB is anybody's guess but i think the kid understands that he is basically starting over again and needs to prove himself.....It is obvious he is serious about doing whatever it takes to succeed at the next level.....He get's an A for effort from me...
If anyone has a good source for combine video let me know..Did you know that vegas takes bets on combine events???? Only in America
Tebow can scoot....I was surprised at his off the line torque...Now how that relates to success as a NFL QB is anybody's guess but i think the kid understands that he is basically starting over again and needs to prove himself.....It is obvious he is serious about doing whatever it takes to succeed at the next level.....He get's an A for effort from me...
If anyone has a good source for combine video let me know..Did you know that vegas takes bets on combine events???? Only in America
Lefevour posted a faster time
He will be available in the later rounds also. I have seen the kid play, I was really impressed with him. I would love to see the Browns draft him -
If the Browns believe tebow or mccoy are franchise QBs they must be taken with the 1st pick. You cannot screw around trying to get additional picks in if the right guy is there.
-
Berry ran a 4.46
Edit: Haden just ran a 4.57
-
berry's official time was a 4.40, haden was slow, but his positional drills were impressive, his technique can make up for his lack of straight line speed
-
I don't think there is a bad pick at #7 but I maintain, I would rather see us trade out and get more picks. There is soo much depth this year and the more picks the better. However, I'm sold on Thomas, Berry, and Haden. Either one would be fine by me.
I don't think there is a bad pick at #7 but I maintain, I would rather see us trade out and get more picks. There is soo much depth this year and the more picks the better. However, I'm sold on Thomas, Berry, and Haden. Either one would be fine by me.
Haden's unofficial 4.57 and 4.60 40..
-
taylor mays UNOFFICIALLY 4.24! DAMN
-
taylor mays UNOFFICIALLY 4.24! DAMN
taylor mays UNOFFICIALLY 4.24! DAMN
he still gets hurt a lot and blows his assignments. he's too risky for number 7 overall.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login