Big Ben Accused of Rape... again
-
Are you going to have this many excuses when the Steelers go 7-9 next year?
The league has labeled Ward a dirty player with their fines against him.
His peers have voted him the dirtiest player in the league.
Walk, talk, duck, quack.
Only you don't seem to get it.
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.
Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
Sivlerback DPOY said:
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
I’ve been staying out of this conversation, because until now, it wasn’t worth my time. But here’s the deal…
When players are polled, and certain players are targeted as being dirty, but others aren’t, by a majority of players, then something has to be said to that. Otherwise, every aggressive and blocking receiver will also be targeted.
Every offensive lineman who chop blocks will be targeted.
But they aren’t. Only a select few players out of the almost 2,000 players on active rosters are targeted.
Ward happens to be one of them.
What more proof do you want?
If you are looking for clear, forensic evidence, you’ll be looking for a long time, and you will also be deluding yourself to the fact that Ward is dirty. You may like it, cause he’s on your team. I assure you if there was a Brown who was dirty, but he destroyed a Steeler, I’d enjoy it too.
Hockey fans love their own thugs, but hate other team’s thugs.
Fact is, Ward is a thug, but he’s yours.
-
Are you going to have this many excuses when the Steelers go 7-9 next year?
The league has labeled Ward a dirty player with their fines against him.
His peers have voted him the dirtiest player in the league.
Walk, talk, duck, quack.
Only you don't seem to get it.
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.
Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
Sivlerback DPOY said:
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
Sorry but you decided to punt on 1st and ten.
You should get docked points for even quoting Ocho Cinco, no one cares what comes out of his flapping gums or what he thinks and thats is his Opinion not a fact... get it right.
Roger is the law of the land now if he or whoever else reviews the games and they feel it deserves a fine then they get fined.
Your Qb is a serial rapist
Your team is on steroids
And Ward is overrated and a dirty player.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
I don't know if you have heard, but Ward is not the only one in the league who have taken issue with Goodells fining of legal hits. He is just the only offensive player.I see another problem with your analogy. You compare crashing off the road with Ward making devastating blocks. Crashing your car is frowned upon; although, in football making huged blocks are a good thing. If it's not against the rules it shouldn't be frowned upon. Can you blame a player for giving 100% everyplay and doing everything within the rules to help his team?
The biggest problem Ward has is Goodell's inconsistant fines without clear explainations. Now that set rules have been put into place Ward knows what he can and can't do. A suspension is not needed, Goodell just needs to not fine actions HIS rulebook allows.
Keeping with a driving analogy, imagine you are going 25 in 25 mph zone. You don't have any major problems with your car and you aren't in violation of any laws while your driving. (You are playing within all the rules) A cop pulls you over and fines you $10,000 and tells you your fine is for driving in an "intimidating manner". (Just as Goodell has done to players) Of course, you are going to take this very vague violation to court. (Just as players can appeal their fines) When you get to court (as a player would meet with Goodell and other league officials) they tell you 60% of the tickets they hand out aren't in violation of any laws and repeat the some bs the cop told you, still not actually clearing anything up.
Players, coaches, owners or fans can't make sense of Goodell actions, and Goodell won't clear things up. Maybe you can. If you are able to put logic to either Goodells actions or my analogy than I will understand your point of view and know where Goodell is coming from. Until then I will continue being one of the many people who can't figure out how this is at all fair and conitue to criticize Goodell for it.
Are you going to have this many excuses when the Steelers go 7-9 next year?
The league has labeled Ward a dirty player with their fines against him.
His peers have voted him the dirtiest player in the league.
Walk, talk, duck, quack.
Only you don't seem to get it.
Are you going to have this many excuses when the Steelers go 7-9 next year?
The league has labeled Ward a dirty player with their fines against him.
His peers have voted him the dirtiest player in the league.
Walk, talk, duck, quack.
Only you don't seem to get it.
I thought women had an excuse for everthing but he has them beat.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
Sorry but you decided to punt on 1st and ten.
You should get docked points for even quoting Ocho Cinco, no one cares what comes out of his flapping gums or what he thinks and thats is his Opinion not a fact... get it right.
Roger is the law of the land now if he or whoever else reviews the games and they feel it deserves a fine then they get fined.
Your Qb is a serial rapist
Your team is on steroids
And Ward is overrated and a dirty player.
Sorry but you decided to punt on 1st and ten.
You should get docked points for even quoting Ocho Cinco, no one cares what comes out of his flapping gums or what he thinks and thats is his Opinion not a fact... get it right.
exactly right!!
Roger is the law of the land now if he or whoever else reviews the games and they feel it deserves a fine then they get fined.
Your Qb is a serial rapist
hey i hate their team but i wouldn't put that label on him......yet.
Your team is on steroids
proven fact!
And Ward is overrated and a dirty player.
oh hells yes!! he's a PUNK!!
-
Are you going to have this many excuses when the Steelers go 7-9 next year?
The league has labeled Ward a dirty player with their fines against him.
His peers have voted him the dirtiest player in the league.
Walk, talk, duck, quack.
Only you don't seem to get it.
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.
Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
Sivlerback DPOY said:
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
Here is a clue for you: Perception is reality. Being called a "dirty player" is a simply a reflection of his perception by his peers. You are what you eat. He got his reputation amongst his peers by his constant blindsiding blocks....whether they were technically legal or not, that is what his fellow players view him as, a blindsiding cheapshot. The league backed up their view apparently with their fines....and ergo, my view, I guess. Though, my view is irrelevent and isn't really my view. I am only reporting what was voted by his peers, so my view doesn't need backing up. I got it from them. If you want it backed up, go ask them..
And no, I am not making any predictions about the Steelers record. (Only that if in fact it is 7-9, that you will make excuses for it)
-
Question?
When are the stoolers fan shops going to start selling Big Gay rape Kits for the kiddos. Maybe they can get Big Gay to autograph them or add a dna kit.

-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
I’ve been staying out of this conversation, because until now, it wasn’t worth my time. But here’s the deal…
When players are polled, and certain players are targeted as being dirty, but others aren’t, by a majority of players, then something has to be said to that. Otherwise, every aggressive and blocking receiver will also be targeted.
Every offensive lineman who chop blocks will be targeted.
But they aren’t. Only a select few players out of the almost 2,000 players on active rosters are targeted.
Ward happens to be one of them.
What more proof do you want?
If you are looking for clear, forensic evidence, you’ll be looking for a long time, and you will also be deluding yourself to the fact that Ward is dirty. You may like it, cause he’s on your team. I assure you if there was a Brown who was dirty, but he destroyed a Steeler, I’d enjoy it too.
Hockey fans love their own thugs, but hate other team’s thugs.
Fact is, Ward is a thug, but he’s yours.
I’ve been staying out of this conversation, because until now, it wasn’t worth my time. But here’s the deal…
When players are polled, and certain players are targeted as being dirty, but others aren’t, by a majority of players, then something has to be said to that. Otherwise, every aggressive and blocking receiver will also be targeted.
Every offensive lineman who chop blocks will be targeted.
But they aren’t. Only a select few players out of the almost 2,000 players on active rosters are targeted.
Ward happens to be one of them.
What more proof do you want?
If you are looking for clear, forensic evidence, you’ll be looking for a long time, and you will also be deluding yourself to the fact that Ward is dirty. You may like it, cause he’s on your team. I assure you if there was a Brown who was dirty, but he destroyed a Steeler, I’d enjoy it too.
Hockey fans love their own thugs, but hate other team’s thugs.
Fact is, Ward is a thug, but he’s yours.
Fighting is condoned in hockey, just like Ward's blocks are in the NFL.
That's part of my point. O-lineman aren't singled out for chop blocking becuase chop blocking is allowed by rule. Ward is singled out for taking actions that were also legal. That's not being fair toward Ward. Defensive back's are used to lighting up recievers, but they don't like it when the tables are turned. Linebackers like lining up to bull rush lineman and crush a qb who can't see it coming, but they don't like it when the tables are turned.
Your opinion and the opinions of many NFL players (mosty defenders) may be, and is, that the type of hits Ward likes to make are dirty. I'm not going to knock someone for their opinion. But don't call Ward dirty for playing by the rules. That's an oxymoron and it's not his fault the rules have been that way since the beginingn of the NFL. You can make they point that the rulebook is allowing dangerous hits and that it should be changed, (Although, I make the case Rivers is the only player to ever sustian serious injury from those types of hits) but don't blame certian players for playing by the rules all players agreed to play by.
Of course, I'm more inclined to defend Ward as he is a Steeler, but I wouldn't call a Brown dirty for making a legal hit....Like McGinest's hit on Ben. I expect to hear trash talk about Steelers, but don't think Steeler fans will let it go unchallenged.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
Here is a clue for you: Perception is reality. Being called a "dirty player" is a simply a reflection of his perception by his peers. You are what you eat. He got his reputation amongst his peers by his constant blindsiding blocks....whether they were technically legal or not, that is what his fellow players view him as, a blindsiding cheapshot. The league backed up their view apparently with their fines....and ergo, my view, I guess. Though, my view is irrelevent and isn't really my view. I am only reporting what was voted by his peers, so my view doesn't need backing up. I got it from them. If you want it backed up, go ask them..
And no, I am not making any predictions about the Steelers record. (Only that if in fact it is 7-9, that you will make excuses for it)
Here is a clue for you: Perception is reality. Being called a "dirty player" is a simply a reflection of his perception by his peers. You are what you eat. He got his reputation amongst his peers by his constant blindsiding blocks....whether they were technically legal or not, that is what his fellow players view him as, a blindsiding cheapshot. The league backed up their view apparently with their fines....and ergo, my view, I guess. Though, my view is irrelevent and isn't really my view. I am only reporting what was voted by his peers, so my view doesn't need backing up. I got it from them. If you want it backed up, go ask them..
And no, I am not making any predictions about the Steelers record. (Only that if in fact it is 7-9, that you will make excuses for it)
The players are wrong to blame Ward for doing what the rulebook allows him to do. When they signed their contracts they agreed to follow all league and team rules on and off the field. If they had a problem with the rule then, they should have brought it up when they signed their contract. If they had a problem with it after they realized Ward doesn't hesitate to hit them just as they aim to hit him, they should have spoke out against the rule. Ward never complained about another player for playing by the rules, other players should do the same for Ward. Ward is a scapegoat for rules players didn't like, despite agreeing to play by.
-
Here is a clue for you: Perception is reality. Being called a "dirty player" is a simply a reflection of his perception by his peers. You are what you eat. He got his reputation amongst his peers by his constant blindsiding blocks....whether they were technically legal or not, that is what his fellow players view him as, a blindsiding cheapshot. The league backed up their view apparently with their fines....and ergo, my view, I guess. Though, my view is irrelevent and isn't really my view. I am only reporting what was voted by his peers, so my view doesn't need backing up. I got it from them. If you want it backed up, go ask them..
And no, I am not making any predictions about the Steelers record. (Only that if in fact it is 7-9, that you will make excuses for it)
The players are wrong to blame Ward for doing what the rulebook allows him to do. When they signed their contracts they agreed to follow all league and team rules on and off the field. If they had a problem with the rule then, they should have brought it up when they signed their contract. If they had a problem with it after they realized Ward doesn't hesitate to hit them just as they aim to hit him, they should have spoke out against the rule. Ward never complained about another player for playing by the rules, other players should do the same for Ward. Ward is a scapegoat for rules players didn't like, despite agreeing to play by.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
The players are wrong to blame Ward for doing what the rulebook allows him to do. When they signed their contracts they agreed to follow all league and team rules on and off the field. If they had a problem with the rule then, they should have brought it up when they signed their contract. If they had a problem with it after they realized Ward doesn't hesitate to hit them just as they aim to hit him, they should have spoke out against the rule. Ward never complained about another player for playing by the rules, other players should do the same for Ward. Ward is a scapegoat for rules players didn't like, despite agreeing to play by.Hines will be a 1st Ballot Hall of Fame player. Bitch all you want , it just more sour Grapes. You dont become a winner in this world by being a Puss. My guess is Mike Holmgren will be telling the Browns something similar to that. As my Platoon Drill Sgt. in Boot Camp used to say 100 times a day, "Get Tough or DIE Delta Company , Get tough or DIE " Hines Ward would have been Loved by Sgt. Terpin.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
They aren't excuses; they are the factual reasons.Yeah, you've said Ward is a dirty player over and over. I know your opinion. Now it's time to back it up. I explained why many players have targetted Ward with their vote. I have quoted Chad OchoCinco defending Ward actions, most specifically his hit on Rivers. I have pointed out the hypocrisy of Goodell's fines. I am opened minded on any topic, just prove where my logic is flawed and your is correct. If you can put logic to Goodell's fines ( as I explained it the previous post) I will adopt your opinion. You control the ball, can you put it through the hoop or will it end up in the crowd?
Shall I mark you down as predicting a 7-9 for the Steelers next year?
Sorry but you decided to punt on 1st and ten.
You should get docked points for even quoting Ocho Cinco, no one cares what comes out of his flapping gums or what he thinks and thats is his Opinion not a fact... get it right.
Roger is the law of the land now if he or whoever else reviews the games and they feel it deserves a fine then they get fined.
Your Qb is a serial rapist
Your team is on steroids
And Ward is overrated and a dirty player.
Sorry but you decided to punt on 1st and ten.
You should get docked points for even quoting Ocho Cinco, no one cares what comes out of his flapping gums or what he thinks and thats is his Opinion not a fact... get it right.
Roger is the law of the land now if he or whoever else reviews the games and they feel it deserves a fine then they get fined.
Your Qb is a serial rapist
Your team is on steroids
And Ward is overrated and a dirty player.
Isn't it just a bunch of player's opinions that Ward is dirty? Not to mention a Bengal is most likely to have biased in defense of Rivers, yet still sides with Ward.
But like I have made very clear before, Goodell has been extremely inconsistant when it comes to fining players. Ward's hit on Rivers didn't draw a fine, but other hits when the defender could see Ward taking a 5 yard head start at him that resulted in no contact from Ward's helmet has drwan fines before. How is anyone supposed to know what is acceptable and what is not? ......I'll answer that....Ward could (a.) ask Goodell for an explaination (b.) reference the rulebook......Ward did both. Goodell refused to clearify what he will fine and what he sees as okay.....The rulebook didn't have anything making what Ward was doing fineable or flaggable.
-
Sorry but you decided to punt on 1st and ten.
You should get docked points for even quoting Ocho Cinco, no one cares what comes out of his flapping gums or what he thinks and thats is his Opinion not a fact... get it right.
Roger is the law of the land now if he or whoever else reviews the games and they feel it deserves a fine then they get fined.
Your Qb is a serial rapist
Your team is on steroids
And Ward is overrated and a dirty player.
Isn't it just a bunch of player's opinions that Ward is dirty? Not to mention a Bengal is most likely to have biased in defense of Rivers, yet still sides with Ward.
But like I have made very clear before, Goodell has been extremely inconsistant when it comes to fining players. Ward's hit on Rivers didn't draw a fine, but other hits when the defender could see Ward taking a 5 yard head start at him that resulted in no contact from Ward's helmet has drwan fines before. How is anyone supposed to know what is acceptable and what is not? ......I'll answer that....Ward could (a.) ask Goodell for an explaination (b.) reference the rulebook......Ward did both. Goodell refused to clearify what he will fine and what he sees as okay.....The rulebook didn't have anything making what Ward was doing fineable or flaggable.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
Isn't it just a bunch of player's opinions that Ward is dirty? Not to mention a Bengal is most likely to have biased in defense of Rivers, yet still sides with Ward.But like I have made very clear before, Goodell has been extremely inconsistant when it comes to fining players. Ward's hit on Rivers didn't draw a fine, but other hits when the defender could see Ward taking a 5 yard head start at him that resulted in no contact from Ward's helmet has drwan fines before. How is anyone supposed to know what is acceptable and what is not? ......I'll answer that....Ward could (a.) ask Goodell for an explaination (b.) reference the rulebook......Ward did both. Goodell refused to clearify what he will fine and what he sees as okay.....The rulebook didn't have anything making what Ward was doing fineable or flaggable.
SOUR GRAPES... I will just Chuckle when Hines strolls into the HOF in Canton before a Mass of Fans clad in Black and Gold. (ROAR)
-
Just to move this back on topic, the police request for DNA has been withdrawn, meaning that there was either no identifiable dna to be compared to, or something else has closed that door of inquiry...Any thoughts on that? Under the table payoff maybe?
-
Looks like Ben is innocent...chec out kdka.com and read the latest on Ben.....sry....I'm on my blackberry and can't post link...The accuser will not talk to police concerning the case anymore...Looks like she is a liar and afraid of getting into trouble.
-
Looks like Ben is innocent...chec out kdka.com and read the latest on Ben.....sry....I'm on my blackberry and can't post link...The accuser will not talk to police concerning the case anymore...Looks like she is a liar and afraid of getting into trouble.
Looks like Ben is innocent...chec out kdka.com and read the latest on Ben.....sry....I'm on my blackberry and can't post link...The accuser will not talk to police concerning the case anymore...Looks like she is a liar and afraid of getting into trouble.
If this is true She got some $$$ Then. I am a Steeler fan , but its the same as Kobe. Cash will stifle up someone , and especially if that was the intention from jump street ( Yes of Naieve Haters , it could be a well played move by a smart 20 yr old) .
And no offense but IF You are a girl and willfully enter a Ladies room with a Man , in front of 2 off duty Police officers. Hard to Prove some kind of assault. He wasn't going to provide moral support while she battled constipation. Come on wake up oh sleepers and dreamers.
http://kdka.com/sports/Ben.Roethlisberger.....2.1587357.html
-
-
-
Zombo said:
Looks like the Rooney's paid off the witness. The good news is that they probably had to dig deep into the Ref fund so this could be another down year in the Burgh.Zombo
dammit Zombo...props for being the master of inflammatory remarks
-
Might be a few less phantom holding calls against Roid Monk this year.
-
Just to move this back on topic, the police request for DNA has been withdrawn, meaning that there was either no identifiable dna to be compared to, or something else has closed that door of inquiry...Any thoughts on that? Under the table payoff maybe?
Just to move this back on topic, the police request for DNA has been withdrawn, meaning that there was either no identifiable dna to be compared to, or something else has closed that door of inquiry...Any thoughts on that? Under the table payoff maybe?
Sexual assault is different than rape in that it doesn't have to be sex, just a sexual act. DNA probably can't be collected to prove the act they are accusing him of.
-
You boys see this? Looks like hush money hard at work.
NFL.com Wire Reports
Police haven't been able to re-interview Ben Roethlisberger's accuser in a Georgia sexual-assault case, Pittsburgh television station KDKA reported Wednesday, citing sources close to the investigation.
KDKA reported that the 20-year-old female college student has declined to speak with investigators since the night of the incident and skipped a scheduled meeting last week. One source told KDKA that the investigation appears to have hit a brick wall.
More on Roethlisberger
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Monday that plans to soon meet with
Ben Roethlisberger because "I am concerned that Ben continues to put himself in this position." More ...
» Tomlin says he talks with Big Ben daily
The news came one day after the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reported that Roethlisberger wouldn't be required to provide a DNA sample to Georgia authorities.
Ed Garland, Roethlisberger's attorney, told The Associated Press on Tuesday night that officials withdrew the request a week ago. He declined to comment on why.
Roethlisberger is accused of sexually assaulting the woman in a Milledgeville, Ga., nightclub in the early hours of March 5.
Roethlisberger also is facing a lawsuit in Nevada after a woman accused him of raping her in 2008 at a Lake Tahoe hotel. Roethlisberger also denies that allegation and has sued for counter-damages.
Roethlisberger hasn't been charged in either case, although the most recent accusation is still under investigation by the Georgia Bureau of Investigations.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login