Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Blackwater

Blackwater

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
32 Posts 9 Posters 2.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mz. ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Nothing more than pseudo-legitimized hired thugs.

    From their website; what a xxxxing joke. Who do these criminals think they're kidding?

    Blackwater Worldwide efficiently and effectively integrates a wide range of resources and core competencies to provide unique and timely solutions that exceed our customers’ stated needs and expectations.

    We are guided by integrity, innovation, and a desire for a safer world. Blackwater Worldwide professionals leverage state-of-the-art training facilities, professional program management teams, and innovative manufacturing and production capabilities to deliver world-class, customer-driven solutions.

    Our corporate leadership and dedicated family of exceptional employees adhere to essential core values- chief among these are integrity, innovation,excellence, respect, accountability, and teamwork.

    And the tagline to beat all taglines:

    America's Veterans Serving America...Again!

    What an embarrassment.

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ? Guest

      Nothing more than pseudo-legitimized hired thugs.

      From their website; what a xxxxing joke. Who do these criminals think they're kidding?

      Blackwater Worldwide efficiently and effectively integrates a wide range of resources and core competencies to provide unique and timely solutions that exceed our customers’ stated needs and expectations.

      We are guided by integrity, innovation, and a desire for a safer world. Blackwater Worldwide professionals leverage state-of-the-art training facilities, professional program management teams, and innovative manufacturing and production capabilities to deliver world-class, customer-driven solutions.

      Our corporate leadership and dedicated family of exceptional employees adhere to essential core values- chief among these are integrity, innovation,excellence, respect, accountability, and teamwork.

      And the tagline to beat all taglines:

      America's Veterans Serving America...Again!

      What an embarrassment.

      Chicopee John C
      • 2k Posts
      • 104 Reputation
      C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
      #2

      mz. said:

      Nothing more than pseudo-legitimized hired thugs.

      From their website; what a xxxxing joke. Who do these criminals think they're kidding?

      And the tagline to beat all taglines:

      What an embarrassment.

      Nice to see you posting here, mz the pussy, but I have one suggestion:

      Take a look at your company's website, annual statement, etc. and read Vision and Mission statements. Lots of fluff, etc. Maybe even from PR or Advertising consultants <G>.

      "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • mz. ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? mz. wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yes, but my company doesn't murder innocent people under the guise of "protection."

        Mission statements are stupid. And my company doesn't put our stupid mission statement on our front page. We're too intelligent for that. We let our work speak for itself; something Blackwater is clearly looking to conceal with a stupid mission statement.

        C 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ? Guest

          Yes, but my company doesn't murder innocent people under the guise of "protection."

          Mission statements are stupid. And my company doesn't put our stupid mission statement on our front page. We're too intelligent for that. We let our work speak for itself; something Blackwater is clearly looking to conceal with a stupid mission statement.

          Chicopee John C
          • 2k Posts
          • 104 Reputation
          C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
          #4

          mz. said:

          Yes, but my company doesn't murder innocent people under the guise of "protection."

          Mission statements are stupid. And my company doesn't put our stupid mission statement on our front page. We're too intelligent for that. We let our work speak for itself; something Blackwater is clearly looking to conceal with a stupid mission statement.

          Moral dilemma for you, mz the pussy. What do you do?

          Your Sr. VP (or comparable person in your organization) walks up to you and says, "Hey Mike, we just landed a huge account!!! I noticed on your resume you graduated from Syracuse University so you should know a lot about this company. It is Backwater............I mean, Blackwater".

          We really need this account and it may very well use this to open doors to other government-type business.

          I'd like you to take the lead on developing a program for them. Use all media tools. I have a lot of confidence in your ability to make this a winner for us".

          "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • mz. ?
            • Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            ? mz. wrote on last edited by
            #5

            No moral dilemma for me at all, John. If I was assigned to the Blackwater client, or Philip Morris or any other assignment I object to morally, I ask to be reassigned or quit if that reassignment was not granted. I'm confident enough in my abilities to find employment elsewhere, but luckily enough I work for an organization with morals as well, so as long as I'm employed here I won't have to worry about compromising my morals.

            'Cuse 13/16 in the polls this week. You almost lost to Buffalo. I think you see me coming...

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ? Guest

              No moral dilemma for me at all, John. If I was assigned to the Blackwater client, or Philip Morris or any other assignment I object to morally, I ask to be reassigned or quit if that reassignment was not granted. I'm confident enough in my abilities to find employment elsewhere, but luckily enough I work for an organization with morals as well, so as long as I'm employed here I won't have to worry about compromising my morals.

              'Cuse 13/16 in the polls this week. You almost lost to Buffalo. I think you see me coming...

              Chicopee John C
              • 2k Posts
              • 104 Reputation
              C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
              #6

              mz. said:

              No moral dilemma for me at all, John. If I was assigned to the Blackwater client, or Philip Morris or any other assignment I object to morally, I ask to be reassigned or quit if that reassignment was not granted. I'm confident enough in my abilities to find employment elsewhere, but luckily enough I work for an organization with morals as well, so as long as I'm employed here I won't have to worry about compromising my morals.

              Wow, Mike. If true, I have a ton and a half of respect for you mz the pussy.

              Truth be told, I wouldn't have the nerve to do that and would comply. I might - might - accept the challenge and start to look elsewhere but somebody in the 5th decade might be less confident - especially in this job market.

              UCONN vs. Buffalo in the HUGE International Bowl. Maybe SU's next football coach will come from that game. BTW, Edsall isn't going anywhere. He has too much work building an offense here.

              "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
              ? 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • C Chicopee John

                mz. said:

                No moral dilemma for me at all, John. If I was assigned to the Blackwater client, or Philip Morris or any other assignment I object to morally, I ask to be reassigned or quit if that reassignment was not granted. I'm confident enough in my abilities to find employment elsewhere, but luckily enough I work for an organization with morals as well, so as long as I'm employed here I won't have to worry about compromising my morals.

                Wow, Mike. If true, I have a ton and a half of respect for you mz the pussy.

                Truth be told, I wouldn't have the nerve to do that and would comply. I might - might - accept the challenge and start to look elsewhere but somebody in the 5th decade might be less confident - especially in this job market.

                UCONN vs. Buffalo in the HUGE International Bowl. Maybe SU's next football coach will come from that game. BTW, Edsall isn't going anywhere. He has too much work building an offense here.

                mz. ?
                • Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @chicopee-john said:

                Wow, Mike. If true, I have a ton and a half of respect for you mz the pussy.

                It's 100% true and I do appreciate you saying that, John. But I do hope it doesn't come to that!!

                @chicopee-john said:

                UCONN vs. Buffalo in the HUGE International Bowl. Maybe SU's next football coach will come from that game. BTW, Edsall isn't going anywhere. He has too much work building an offense here.

                I was actually trying to divert the convo towards basketball (😉), but what I am hearing is that Skip Holtz's hiring is imminent at SU...though I prefer Gill myself.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I guess I have two thoughts on the matter.

                  First I don't necessarily trust the NYT to report imparially and second I'd assume that only the US prosecutes and punishes people in her service who step over the line.

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  ? 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • W Westside Steve

                    I guess I have two thoughts on the matter.

                    First I don't necessarily trust the NYT to report imparially and second I'd assume that only the US prosecutes and punishes people in her service who step over the line.

                    WSS

                    mz. ?
                    • Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @westside-steve said:

                    First I don't necessarily trust the NYT to report imparially

                    It was a news story, Steve, not an opinion piece or editorial. Did the NYT make up the fact that they were indicted or something?

                    @westside-steve said:

                    second I'd assume that only the US prosecutes and punishes people in her service who step over the line.

                    First, these clowns aren't US soldiers, they are hired goons/mercenaries.

                    Second, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Who cares what other countries do.

                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ? Guest

                      @westside-steve said:

                      First I don't necessarily trust the NYT to report imparially

                      It was a news story, Steve, not an opinion piece or editorial. Did the NYT make up the fact that they were indicted or something?

                      @westside-steve said:

                      second I'd assume that only the US prosecutes and punishes people in her service who step over the line.

                      First, these clowns aren't US soldiers, they are hired goons/mercenaries.

                      Second, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Who cares what other countries do.

                      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 39k Posts
                      • 9k Reputation
                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      mz. said:

                      It was a news story, Steve, not an opinion piece or editorial. Did the NYT make up the fact that they were indicted or something?

                      I never said that.

                      A story (as any ad man knows) can be told in various ways without ever abandoning all truth.

                      First, these clowns [] are hired goons/mercenaries.

                      Yes they are.

                      Nevertheless they are "in the service" of the United States.

                      I conside Irqanian "freedpm fighters" in Iraq to be in the service of the enemy.

                      Second, we hold ourselves to a higher standard.

                      We do indeed. Hence the prosecution.

                      Ya think we're applauded for that?

                      Who cares what other countries do.

                      I do. Why? Because the US is is pilloried on a regular basis for every slight real or imagined by thge real scumbags of the world and their propaganda network here and abroad.

                      There's no moral equivalent.

                      WSS

                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                      ? 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • W Westside Steve

                        mz. said:

                        It was a news story, Steve, not an opinion piece or editorial. Did the NYT make up the fact that they were indicted or something?

                        I never said that.

                        A story (as any ad man knows) can be told in various ways without ever abandoning all truth.

                        First, these clowns [] are hired goons/mercenaries.

                        Yes they are.

                        Nevertheless they are "in the service" of the United States.

                        I conside Irqanian "freedpm fighters" in Iraq to be in the service of the enemy.

                        Second, we hold ourselves to a higher standard.

                        We do indeed. Hence the prosecution.

                        Ya think we're applauded for that?

                        Who cares what other countries do.

                        I do. Why? Because the US is is pilloried on a regular basis for every slight real or imagined by thge real scumbags of the world and their propaganda network here and abroad.

                        There's no moral equivalent.

                        WSS

                        mz. ?
                        • Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        As for the NYT, I understand you not liking their politics, etc., but this was just a reporting-the-facts type of thing. Nothing to really distort...

                        @westside-steve said:

                        Why? Because the US is is pilloried on a regular basis for every slight real or imagined by thge real scumbags of the world and their propaganda network here and abroad.

                        I do hear what you're saying. Like it or not, we're the World's bellwether, so our role is to act as we would like the rest of the world to act. Whether or not they "comply" is up to them.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • SiperBowl S
                          • 328 Posts
                          • 5 Reputation
                          S SiperBowl wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Black Water is ran by a bunch of psycho killers!

                          Blackwater Killing for FUN!

                          Kordell Stewart & Big Ben have been the butt of gay jokes (pun intended) and it turns out his Steelers teammates feel the same way.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            First of all, it is cherry picked bad news about what's happening over there.

                            It IS a disgrace, and they will pay the price.

                            But never posting the good that happens over there is partisan manipulation and purely negative sniping.

                            All of the employees of Blackwater didn't do it anyways.

                            it was some corrupt individuals committing serious crimes.

                            I thought this negative sensationalism is why you left...

                            We're trying to make it a different board now.

                            ? 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • C calfoxwc

                              First of all, it is cherry picked bad news about what's happening over there.

                              It IS a disgrace, and they will pay the price.

                              But never posting the good that happens over there is partisan manipulation and purely negative sniping.

                              All of the employees of Blackwater didn't do it anyways.

                              it was some corrupt individuals committing serious crimes.

                              I thought this negative sensationalism is why you left...

                              We're trying to make it a different board now.

                              mz. ?
                              • Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @calfoxwc said:

                              First of all, it is cherry picked bad news about what's happening over there.

                              I'm sure an unchecked, private mercenary group is doing lots of good over there.

                              @calfoxwc said:

                              We're trying to make it a different board now.

                              ...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Mr. T Mr. TM
                                • 7k Posts
                                • 184 Reputation
                                Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Bunker that is what the CIA is for!

                                The thing with Black Water and why the Left hate the ideal is that they dont have to comply to what the UN wants and demands.

                                Yes there are some psychos that were hired there but it is WAR and you need some crazies on the point.

                                Head or Gut?
                                ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Mr. TM Mr. T

                                  Bunker that is what the CIA is for!

                                  The thing with Black Water and why the Left hate the ideal is that they dont have to comply to what the UN wants and demands.

                                  Yes there are some psychos that were hired there but it is WAR and you need some crazies on the point.

                                  mz. ?
                                  • Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @mr.-t said:

                                  The thing with Black Water and why the Left hate the ideal is that they dont have to comply to what the UN wants and demands.

                                  That's the most ridiculous take on foreign policy I've ever read.

                                  Good luck with the Board, John.

                                  W ? 2 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • ? Guest

                                    @mr.-t said:

                                    The thing with Black Water and why the Left hate the ideal is that they dont have to comply to what the UN wants and demands.

                                    That's the most ridiculous take on foreign policy I've ever read.

                                    Good luck with the Board, John.

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    mz. said:

                                    That's the most ridiculous take on foreign policy I've ever read.

                                    Good luck with the Board, John.

                                    Actually there is a grain of truth in that for better or worse.

                                    The entire Iraq problerm is the stepchild of the UN.

                                    Hell, just the Desert Storm invasion as a UN plan but we get the world hatred because there isn't a chance in hell it gets done without us.

                                    As long as the UN arbitrarily defines international boundaries and uses the US as an enforcer what does anyone expect?

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • ? Guest

                                      @mr.-t said:

                                      The thing with Black Water and why the Left hate the ideal is that they dont have to comply to what the UN wants and demands.

                                      That's the most ridiculous take on foreign policy I've ever read.

                                      Good luck with the Board, John.

                                      BillyJack ?
                                      • Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      ? BillyJack wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      mz. said:

                                      That's the most ridiculous take on foreign policy I've ever read.

                                      with BlackWater we can say Mission Acomplished!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                        • 28k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Blackwater has many fine upstanding veterans working for it. I trust these men over and above what some liberal slime ball wants to portray as "scum" or "mega scum". These men have balls, something the OP has none. Nuff said.

                                        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • mz. ?
                                          • Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Says the cowardly "war hero" who doesn't have the balls to show his face after his resignation and has to come back with a nom de plume. Now THAT'S ballsy, Jeffro.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate