If you had a QB Draft
-
ps, just qb's currently in the league now. no college
-
OK, please help me settle a bet w/ my friend.
Let's say there was a QB draft and you're the GM of the Browns. On your big board, who would be your top 15 QB's?
OK, please help me settle a bet w/ my friend.
Let's say there was a QB draft and you're the GM of the Browns. On your big board, who would be your top 15 QB's?
My top 5: (I'm too lazy to do top 15
)1. Pretty Boy Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Matt Ryan
5. Phillip Rivers
-
OK, please help me settle a bet w/ my friend.
Let's say there was a QB draft and you're the GM of the Browns. On your big board, who would be your top 15 QB's?
My top 5: (I'm too lazy to do top 15
)1. Pretty Boy Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Matt Ryan
5. Phillip Rivers
Colt12 said:
My top 5: (I'm too lazy to do top 15
)
1. Pretty Boy Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Matt Ryan
5. Phillip Rivers
oh come on!! the top 5 are the easy ones. i'm really more interested in 8-15
-
1. Rivers
2. Brees
3. Brady
4. Ryan
5. P. Manning
6. Rodgers
7. Vick
8. E. Manning
9. Roethlisberger
10. Schaub
11. Romo
12. Cutler
13. Orton
14. McNabb
15. Bradford
-
1. Rivers
2. Brees
3. Brady
4. Ryan
5. P. Manning
6. Rodgers
7. Vick
8. E. Manning
9. Roethlisberger
10. Schaub
11. Romo
12. Cutler
13. Orton
14. McNabb
15. Bradford
1. Rivers
2. Brees
3. Brady
4. Ryan
5. P. Manning
6. Rodgers
7. Vick
8. E. Manning
9. Roethlisberger
10. Schaub
11. Romo
12. Cutler
13. Orton
14. McNabb
15. Bradford
get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.
-
1. Rivers
2. Brees
3. Brady
4. Ryan
5. P. Manning
6. Rodgers
7. Vick
8. E. Manning
9. Roethlisberger
10. Schaub
11. Romo
12. Cutler
13. Orton
14. McNabb
15. Bradford
get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.
Colt12 said:
get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.
-
Colt12 said:
get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.
They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.
And here I thought football was a team sport.
-
They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.
And here I thought football was a team sport.
And here I thought football was a team sport.
All good teams need a leader.
-
1. Rodgers
2. Rivers
3. Ryan
4. Roethlisberger
5. Flacco
6. Bradford
7. Cutler
8. Stafford
9. Schaub
10. E. Manning
11. Sanchez
12. Freeman
13. Brees
14. Vick
15.
-
If it is a qb I had to have this year only, it would be Brees. However, long term I like Rogers. He's the next great qb.
-
Are you guys that are listing Sanchez serious?
-
Colt12 said:
get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.
They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.
Eli better than Ben is the comical part.
-
They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.
Eli better than Ben is the comical part.
Homotron said:
Eli better than Ben is the comical part.He would no doubt be higher if it weren't for the off the field antics. Nothing comical about that. It is the same reason why most people didn't want to give the most talented QB in the league a second chance.
-
Formerly Stone said:
The love affair with Rivers is nauseating!1 & 2 Brady & Manning (take your pick)
3. Roethlisberger
4. Brees
5. Rodgers
6. Ryan
7. Rivers
8. Schaub
9. Flacco
10. Vick (if he keeps it up)
11. Sanchez
12. Garrard
13, 14 & 15 Romo, E. Manning, McNaab (flip a coin, they all suck)
Bradford (should be in their but not as a rookie)
Having Garrard and Sanchez in the same conversation as Rivers throws all credibility out of the window.
-
1. Manning
2. Brady
3. Schaub
4. Rivers
5. Brees
6. Vick
7. Rodgers
8. Ryan
9. Orton
10. Flacco
11. Garrard
12. Ben
13. Eli
14. Bradford
15. Cassel
-
The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.
here we go
1. Brady
2. Peyton
3. Brees
4. Ben
5. Rivers
6. Rogers*
7. Ryan*
8. Schaub
9. Flacco*
10 Eli
11. Freeman*
12. Vick
13. Garrard
14 Cassell
15. Bradford*
16. Sanchez*
Asterisk for QB's on the rise
-
The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.
here we go
1. Brady
2. Peyton
3. Brees
4. Ben
5. Rivers
6. Rogers*
7. Ryan*
8. Schaub
9. Flacco*
10 Eli
11. Freeman*
12. Vick
13. Garrard
14 Cassell
15. Bradford*
16. Sanchez*
Asterisk for QB's on the rise
The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.
here we go
1. Brady
2. Peyton
3. Brees
4. Ben
5. Rivers
6. Rogers*
7. Ryan*
8. Schaub
9. Flacco*
10 Eli
11. Freeman*
12. Vick
13. Garrard
14 Cassell
15. Bradford*
16. Sanchez*
Asterisk for QB's on the rise
When I was putting together my list it most resemble this one. I had Rogers at 4.
-
You guys do realize that Sanchez's career rating is actually lower than Tim Couch's?
-
Other QBs with a better rating than Sanchez.......
Patrick Ramsey
David Carr
Ryan Fitzpatrick
JP Losman
-
You guys do realize that Sanchez's career rating is actually lower than Tim Couch's?
You guys do realize that Sanchez's career rating is actually lower than Tim Couch's?
Ratings are over rated.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login