Skip to content

If you had a QB Draft

The Browns Board
73 23 3.6k
  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    1. Rivers

    2. Brees

    3. Brady

    4. Ryan

    5. P. Manning

    6. Rodgers

    7. Vick

    8. E. Manning

    9. Roethlisberger

    10. Schaub

    11. Romo

    12. Cutler

    13. Orton

    14. McNabb

    15. Bradford

    get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.

    Colt12 said:

    get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.

    They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.

  • Colt12 said:

    get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.

    They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.

    And here I thought football was a team sport.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.

    And here I thought football was a team sport.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    And here I thought football was a team sport.

    All good teams need a leader.

  • 1. Rodgers

    2. Rivers

    3. Ryan

    4. Roethlisberger

    5. Flacco

    6. Bradford

    7. Cutler

    8. Stafford

    9. Schaub

    10. E. Manning

    11. Sanchez

    12. Freeman

    13. Brees

    14. Vick

    15.

  • If it is a qb I had to have this year only, it would be Brees. However, long term I like Rogers. He's the next great qb.

  • Are you guys that are listing Sanchez serious?

  • Colt12 said:

    get Eli out of the top 10 man.. I'd put Tony Homo on top of Eli almost every time.

    They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.

    Eli better than Ben is the comical part.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    They are close but I'll take the guy with the ring.

    Eli better than Ben is the comical part.

    Homotron said:

    Eli better than Ben is the comical part.

    He would no doubt be higher if it weren't for the off the field antics. Nothing comical about that. It is the same reason why most people didn't want to give the most talented QB in the league a second chance.

  • Formerly Stone said:

    The love affair with Rivers is nauseating!

    1 & 2 Brady & Manning (take your pick)

    3. Roethlisberger

    4. Brees

    5. Rodgers

    6. Ryan

    7. Rivers

    8. Schaub

    9. Flacco

    10. Vick (if he keeps it up)

    11. Sanchez

    12. Garrard

    13, 14 & 15 Romo, E. Manning, McNaab (flip a coin, they all suck)

    Bradford (should be in their but not as a rookie)

    Having Garrard and Sanchez in the same conversation as Rivers throws all credibility out of the window.

  • 1. Manning

    2. Brady

    3. Schaub

    4. Rivers

    5. Brees

    6. Vick

    7. Rodgers

    8. Ryan

    9. Orton

    10. Flacco

    11. Garrard

    12. Ben

    13. Eli

    14. Bradford

    15. Cassel

  • The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.

    here we go

    1. Brady

    2. Peyton

    3. Brees

    4. Ben

    5. Rivers

    6. Rogers*

    7. Ryan*

    8. Schaub

    9. Flacco*

    10 Eli

    11. Freeman*

    12. Vick

    13. Garrard

    14 Cassell

    15. Bradford*

    16. Sanchez*

    Asterisk for QB's on the rise

  • The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.

    here we go

    1. Brady

    2. Peyton

    3. Brees

    4. Ben

    5. Rivers

    6. Rogers*

    7. Ryan*

    8. Schaub

    9. Flacco*

    10 Eli

    11. Freeman*

    12. Vick

    13. Garrard

    14 Cassell

    15. Bradford*

    16. Sanchez*

    Asterisk for QB's on the rise

    @rich4eagle said:

    The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.

    here we go

    1. Brady

    2. Peyton

    3. Brees

    4. Ben

    5. Rivers

    6. Rogers*

    7. Ryan*

    8. Schaub

    9. Flacco*

    10 Eli

    11. Freeman*

    12. Vick

    13. Garrard

    14 Cassell

    15. Bradford*

    16. Sanchez*

    Asterisk for QB's on the rise

    When I was putting together my list it most resemble this one. I had Rogers at 4.

  • You guys do realize that Sanchez's career rating is actually lower than Tim Couch's?

  • Other QBs with a better rating than Sanchez.......

    Patrick Ramsey

    David Carr

    Ryan Fitzpatrick

    JP Losman

  • You guys do realize that Sanchez's career rating is actually lower than Tim Couch's?

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    You guys do realize that Sanchez's career rating is actually lower than Tim Couch's?

    Ratings are over rated.

  • The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.

    here we go

    1. Brady

    2. Peyton

    3. Brees

    4. Ben

    5. Rivers

    6. Rogers*

    7. Ryan*

    8. Schaub

    9. Flacco*

    10 Eli

    11. Freeman*

    12. Vick

    13. Garrard

    14 Cassell

    15. Bradford*

    16. Sanchez*

    Asterisk for QB's on the rise

    @rich4eagle said:

    The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.

    Maybe those players aren't included because they are starting to get up there in age but hey if you want to draft guys in their mid 30's thats up to you

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    You guys do realize that Sanchez's career rating is actually lower than Tim Couch's?

    Ratings are over rated.

    @1-more-season said:

    Ratings are over rated.

    So is Sanchez obviously. Rating is by no means the end all but it does serve as a decent stat to gauge QBs for comparison purposes. When you are in the same ballpark as QBs that can't make it in the NFL it raises red flags. Do you really think that if the Jets had no running game and a mediocre defense leading them to a .500 record that anyone would be mentioning Sanchez? He is currently 20th in rating, 17th in TDs, 29th in Comp%, and 18th in yardage. The Yardage and TDs may jump a little after tonight but not enough to make a big difference. The only positives that I can come with is that he is young and could certainly improve and he has done a much better job of not turning the ball over. Let's not forget that he also has a great offensive line and a very good receiving corp at his disposal.

    OK, rant over.

  • @rich4eagle said:

    The record speaks for itself. Not including a QB who played in four super bowls and won three and QB who played in two and won one and a QB who played in two and won two pretty much discredits that persons ability to rank the top ten.

    Maybe those players aren't included because they are starting to get up there in age but hey if you want to draft guys in their mid 30's thats up to you

    @richiswhere said:

    Maybe those players aren't included because they are starting to get up there in age but hey if you want to draft guys in their mid 30's thats up to you

    Yeah, I took the initial question to mean that if you were starting a team tomorrow who would you pick going forward not just for this season.

  • 1. Brady

    2. P. Manning

    3. Brees

    4. Roethlisberger

    5. Rivers

    6. Rodgers

    7. Vick

    8. Ryan

    9. Flacco

    10. Eli

    11. Schaub

    12. Orton

    13. Romo

    14. Bradford

    15. Kolb (I know that may sound crazy, but I still think this guy has skills and he is young)

  • 1. Brady

    2. P. Manning

    3. Brees

    4. Roethlisberger

    5. Rivers

    6. Rodgers

    7. Vick

    8. Ryan

    9. Flacco

    10. Eli

    11. Schaub

    12. Orton

    13. Romo

    14. Bradford

    15. Kolb (I know that may sound crazy, but I still think this guy has skills and he is young)

    @jnuh said:

    15. Kolb (I know that may sound crazy, but I still think this guy has skills and he is young)

    Good call on Kolb completely forgot about him