Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Fat Slob Rogers

Fat Slob Rogers

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
52 Posts 24 Posters 4.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 39 Reputation
    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

    I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

    Go Browns, things are looking better

    and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

    Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
    S Harry BuffaloH ballpeenB WRREBELW Erie DawgE 6 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

      Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

      I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

      Go Browns, things are looking better

      and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

      Speedyd900rr S
      • 823 Posts
      • 10 Reputation
      S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @rich4eagle said:

      Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

      I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

      Go Browns, things are looking better

      and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

      So you wanted him to fail just to prove your point? No wonder your a stooler fan first.

      rich4eagleR 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • S Speedyd900rr

        @rich4eagle said:

        Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

        I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

        Go Browns, things are looking better

        and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

        So you wanted him to fail just to prove your point? No wonder your a stooler fan first.

        rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 39 Reputation
        rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @speedyd900rr said:

        So you wanted him to fail just to prove your point? No wonder your a stooler fan first.

        Your post was stupid.........I never wanted him to fail.....just saw him what he was a "FAT SLOB" needing to be gone.............now stick your head back up your dumbass for attacking acumen again when correctomundo............being dumb is a bigger art than being smart .........stay at it

        Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
        BrownsBackerB 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

          Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

          I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

          Go Browns, things are looking better

          and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

          Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
          • 3k Posts
          • 241 Reputation
          Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @rich4eagle said:

          Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

          I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

          Go Browns, things are looking better

          and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

          Hey just be a man and know that you were right. I was not obviously around on this board when you made your prediction but going around and gloating about how you were right and how others belittled you because of your opinion is stupid. Be a man and just be fine with the fact that you were instead of rubbing it in others faces.

          Ruining threads since 1897.
          1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          Quote Reply
          • Jibz JibzJ
            • 236 Posts
            • 17 Reputation
            JibzJ Jibz wrote on last edited by
            #5

            This seems to be a common thread with some of the posters on this forum where they need everyone to praise them and say your GUESS was right you are our hero. What kind of a little person needs this type of validations?

            Jibz Actions4photographers.com I will bleed Orange & Brown till my last breath!
            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • Gips GipsG
              • 3k Posts
              • 34 Reputation
              GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
              #6

              Rogers is fat and lazy but nevertheless he can be brutally awesome when he wants to play..

              With that said players like rogers that are not motivated to practice on their own and be a functioning part of the team makeup should be cut or traded regardless of how good they are or in rogers case can be on gameday..

              We need guys that want to be in cleveland and be part of the new era cleveland browns..

              We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

                I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

                Go Browns, things are looking better

                and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

                ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @rich4eagle said:

                Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

                I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

                Go Browns, things are looking better

                and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

                Now, Now....don't try to rewrite history.

                I was never against trading him. I was for it as a matter of fact.

                I have often said the guy looked more like the guy who cooks my hash browns down at the Waffle House then he did a football player.

                If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                  Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

                  I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

                  Go Browns, things are looking better

                  and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

                  WRREBEL WRREBELW
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 87 Reputation
                  WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @rich4eagle said:

                  Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

                  I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

                  Go Browns, things are looking better

                  and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

                  I remember the first time I was right about something, I was around 4 years old..

                  Better late than never!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  Quote Reply
                  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                    Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

                    I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

                    Go Browns, things are looking better

                    and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

                    Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 74 Reputation
                    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @rich4eagle said:

                    Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

                    I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

                    Go Browns, things are looking better

                    and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

                    Most of the successful teams in the league know when to let these types of players go.

                    Get rid of them for a multiple player trade or draft picks and it only makes them better.

                    But getting to the above average level is harder than staying at or near the top.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                      @speedyd900rr said:

                      So you wanted him to fail just to prove your point? No wonder your a stooler fan first.

                      Your post was stupid.........I never wanted him to fail.....just saw him what he was a "FAT SLOB" needing to be gone.............now stick your head back up your dumbass for attacking acumen again when correctomundo............being dumb is a bigger art than being smart .........stay at it

                      BrownsBacker BrownsBackerB
                      • 297 Posts
                      • 20 Reputation
                      BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @rich4eagle said:

                      Your post was stupid

                      😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: 😆

                      Maybe if you go back and read any of your posts on this forum, you'll appreciate the irony of that statement.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      Quote Reply
                      • CantonLegend C
                        • 490 Posts
                        • 25 Reputation
                        C CantonLegend wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        do you even know why rogers got cut? you have no idea yet you blame it on something like him being unathletic or even a good football player

                        he will be one of the first free agents signed this offseason because teams look for guys with his skill set. maybe the cuts had less to do with the talent and more to do with the system and coaching staff coming in eh?

                        Harry BuffaloH 1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        Quote Reply
                        • C CantonLegend

                          do you even know why rogers got cut? you have no idea yet you blame it on something like him being unathletic or even a good football player

                          he will be one of the first free agents signed this offseason because teams look for guys with his skill set. maybe the cuts had less to do with the talent and more to do with the system and coaching staff coming in eh?

                          Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 241 Reputation
                          Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @cantonlegend said:

                          do you even know why rogers got cut? you have no idea yet you blame it on something like him being unathletic or even a good football player

                          he will be one of the first free agents signed this offseason because teams look for guys with his skill set. maybe the cuts had less to do with the talent and more to do with the system and coaching staff coming in eh?

                          Or because Heckert straight out said that Rodgers refused to practice except on Fridays and the could not get him on the field. Also said Rodgers was unmotivated due to the fact that he always played for losing teams. No one is denying that Rodgers has talent, but it was obvious that he didn't work hard at all and he had zero motivation to try.

                          Ruining threads since 1897.
                          hoortaH C 2 Replies Last reply
                          ❤
                          Quote Reply
                          • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

                            @cantonlegend said:

                            do you even know why rogers got cut? you have no idea yet you blame it on something like him being unathletic or even a good football player

                            he will be one of the first free agents signed this offseason because teams look for guys with his skill set. maybe the cuts had less to do with the talent and more to do with the system and coaching staff coming in eh?

                            Or because Heckert straight out said that Rodgers refused to practice except on Fridays and the could not get him on the field. Also said Rodgers was unmotivated due to the fact that he always played for losing teams. No one is denying that Rodgers has talent, but it was obvious that he didn't work hard at all and he had zero motivation to try.

                            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 20k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                            #13

                            Hillis-iz-Boss said:

                            Or because Heckert straight out said that Rodgers refused to practice except on Fridays and the could not get him on the field. Also said Rodgers was unmotivated due to the fact that he always played for losing teams. No one is denying that Rodgers has talent, but it was obvious that he didn't work hard at all and he had zero motivation to try.

                            And add in from the other thread:

                            "Heckert said the Browns couldn't move Rogers last year -- release or trade him -- because his $6.9 million salary was guaranteed once he made the final roster of the opening week of the season. That's true of any vested veteran (four years or more experience). "

                            So the Browns figured having him around for a couple plays a game was better than the nothing they would have had if they had cut him- other than the $6.9 million cap hit- and no other team wanted to pick him up at what he would have to be paid.

                            rich4eagleR 1 Reply Last reply
                            ❤
                            Quote Reply
                            • peterbell P
                              • 406 Posts
                              • 5 Reputation
                              P peterbell wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              MANGINI WANTED TO DUMP HIM MINUTE ONE BUT COUDN'T

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

                                @cantonlegend said:

                                do you even know why rogers got cut? you have no idea yet you blame it on something like him being unathletic or even a good football player

                                he will be one of the first free agents signed this offseason because teams look for guys with his skill set. maybe the cuts had less to do with the talent and more to do with the system and coaching staff coming in eh?

                                Or because Heckert straight out said that Rodgers refused to practice except on Fridays and the could not get him on the field. Also said Rodgers was unmotivated due to the fact that he always played for losing teams. No one is denying that Rodgers has talent, but it was obvious that he didn't work hard at all and he had zero motivation to try.

                                CantonLegend C
                                • 490 Posts
                                • 25 Reputation
                                C CantonLegend wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Hillis-iz-Boss said:

                                Or because Heckert straight out said that Rodgers refused to practice except on Fridays and the could not get him on the field. Also said Rodgers was unmotivated due to the fact that he always played for losing teams. No one is denying that Rodgers has talent, but it was obvious that he didn't work hard at all and he had zero motivation to try.

                                actually what you did was combine to completely separate statements

                                he said rogers was always on the injury report yet managed to play 15 of the 16 games

                                then he went on to say in a completely different statement that he felt like the fact that rogers knew he was always on a bad team had started to take a toll on him

                                it had nothing to do with the other previous statement

                                never once did he mention that rogers was lazy and didnt work hard because he didnt want to play on a bad team

                                Harry BuffaloH 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                  • 64k Posts
                                  • 8k Reputation
                                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Rich, you've criticized pretty much everything about the Browns,

                                  now you brag about one guy who finally doesn't fit, not even one bit?

                                  How's that Maurice Clarett NFL greatness thing workin out for ya, buddy?

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  ❤
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                                    • 6k Posts
                                    • 221 Reputation
                                    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Rogers visits the Redskins, I KNEW IT. WHERE IS THAT POST. LOL!

                                    Rogers visits Redskins

                                    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Nw220 N
                                      • 1k Posts
                                      • 27 Reputation
                                      N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      If the thing about playing for losing teams is true,why the hell would he go to the Redskins....That tells me hes more about Money than playing for a Championship

                                      Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • N Nw220

                                        If the thing about playing for losing teams is true,why the hell would he go to the Redskins....That tells me hes more about Money than playing for a Championship

                                        Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                                        • 6k Posts
                                        • 221 Reputation
                                        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @nw220 said:

                                        If the thing about playing for losing teams is true,why the hell would he go to the Redskins....That tells me hes more about Money than playing for a Championship

                                        Dude you think the Redskins are winning this year? lol

                                        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                                        N 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                                          Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

                                          I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

                                          Go Browns, things are looking better

                                          and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

                                          Thaak ThaakT
                                          • 1k Posts
                                          • 26 Reputation
                                          ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @rich4eagle said:

                                          Well, again I get vindicated. I never wanted Rogers and wanted to trade him for a high pick three years ago. Then a medium pick two years ago. Then anything last year or cut him. Well, the Browns cut him and that is a GREAT thing. Not a single person on this board or others backed me up on my Rogers assessment. In fact I got belittled everywhere. But I have on many issues. Sometimes, when you can see the way, and the tunnel is presented backward you get attacked.

                                          I feel good again about being forthright and astute and very good in football judgment. Shaun Rogers is just another example

                                          Go Browns, things are looking better

                                          and for all those who peed on my Shaun Rogers opinion I truly look forward to your Kudos for my astute judgment on yet another issue

                                          Dude, you don't get belittled because of your football advice.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          ❤
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate