Rg3 Out
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
As I said,
RG3 is now on his way out of the NFL. Each time he coemms back a wee bit slower, it is more likely he will get knocked the fuck out again.
RG3 will be a distant memory in 3 years and Luck will be a joke.
Weeden, by far teh better QB of the three.
LOL, classic internet troll - awesome!
-
espn haid on doctor on yesterday explaining the treatment for a sprained LCL. sit out 2-3 weeks. period.
anyone who thinks the redskins start RG3 and risk making his injury worse is insane. a total shanahan smoke screen.
kinda wish RG3 would have played to see how our defense would have schemed and played against the kid.
BUT i'll take any type of break coming our way after being at the losing end of so many other situations.
my opinion of RG3: awesome arm, good pocket presence/awareness and escability........BUT HE HAS TO LEARN TO GET TO THE GROUND.
-
At any rate, the MD/DC/VA area is frantically trying to find out if RG3 is going to play again. And after trying to pry everyone from his dad, coaches, teammates, and neighbors - no one knows. However, the general consensus is that if he can, he will play - likely with a brace. If not, a lot of people have confidence in Cousins and feels he can win.
I know most fans are respecting what the Browns are doing, particularly on defense. And for the Redskins, we are in a must win from here on out. RG3 adds an element which Cousins doesn't.
To my next point, the Redskins offensive line SUCKS! The reason they run so much pistol and play action is to mask the deficiencies of the Oline. When RG3 is in shotgun, he has almost no time to pass.
Which brings me to "the play"...
RG3 has been running a lot less. The play in which he was injured he was scrambling to make a play. Less than two minute in the game, 2nd and 19, protection broke down and he had to try and gain as much field as he could. He had 7 total rushes for the game. Flacco himself had 5. They are trying to protect RG3 more and he has been smarter. With that said he should have gone down sooner. But coulda, woulda, shoulda...right? Right.
Obviously most of the fans are smarter than the troll on the board. RG3 is number one in passing against the rush. He completes more passes while staring down the end of the barrel. Many question his ability to be a "pure pocket passer". Obviously I am a homer, but when he has a decent amount of time, RG3 does a great job of going through his progressions, look off defenders, and read defenses. The biggest thing has been the coaches trying to make up for the deficiencies of the offensive line. They are running more pistol than at the beginning of the year because their came a point where RG3 was getting killed in the pocket, which he still does but he just doesn't have enough time.
Enter Kirk Cousins. Although he could probably play very well, he doesn't have the scrambling ability that RG3 has and therefore would not survive behind that offensive line.
-
espn haid on doctor on yesterday explaining the treatment for a sprained LCL. sit out 2-3 weeks. period.
anyone who thinks the redskins start RG3 and risk making his injury worse is insane. a total shanahan smoke screen.
kinda wish RG3 would have played to see how our defense would have schemed and played against the kid.
BUT i'll take any type of break coming our way after being at the losing end of so many other situations.
my opinion of RG3: awesome arm, good pocket presence/awareness and escability........BUT HE HAS TO LEARN TO GET TO THE GROUND.
espn haid on doctor on yesterday explaining the treatment for a sprained LCL. sit out 2-3 weeks. period.
Yeah a "doctor on ESPN" knows way more than Dr. Andrews the world renowned expert on sports injuries... Im guessing the Skins will listen to what he has to say on the subject but thats just a guess. Bottom line is no one knows yet if RG will play or not.. If he practices tomorrow and or Wednesday Id say there is a good chance he does.. Its FOOTBALL. The Skins actually have realistic playoff hopes. If Andrews says he shouldn't play he won't but to think some ESPN doctor that hasn't even examined RG knows who will be starting for the Skins is silly.
Andrews was the first person to examine RG after the injury happened and was the one who told him he could go back out and play a few more snaps during that last drive in regulation.
-
espn haid on doctor on yesterday explaining the treatment for a sprained LCL. sit out 2-3 weeks. period.
Yeah a "doctor on ESPN" knows way more than Dr. Andrews the world renowned expert on sports injuries... Im guessing the Skins will listen to what he has to say on the subject but thats just a guess. Bottom line is no one knows yet if RG will play or not.. If he practices tomorrow and or Wednesday Id say there is a good chance he does.. Its FOOTBALL. The Skins actually have realistic playoff hopes. If Andrews says he shouldn't play he won't but to think some ESPN doctor that hasn't even examined RG knows who will be starting for the Skins is silly.
Andrews was the first person to examine RG after the injury happened and was the one who told him he could go back out and play a few more snaps during that last drive in regulation.
and was the one who told him he could go back out and play a few more snaps during that last drive in regulation.
how'd that go over? world renowned.
although i also take with a grain of salt what espn says, i don't think they're going to hire some quack with no history what-so-ever to discuss this specific injury.
if he starts on sunday i'll be amazed, and i'll be wrong. but until then shanahan will keep our coaching staff guessing until an hour before game time. at which time he'll name cousins as the starter.
and i'll have been right.
hey man, no disrespect to the skins fans. i think you guys are a lot like us. you're in one of the toughest divisions in football and have had 2 teams ahead of you for god knows how many years and now you see a glimmer of hope. just don't fuck up the next 10 years because you want the playoffs so bad this year. it would be a tremendously bad move not to sit the kid for the rest of the season. it's not like you were/are going to beat the giants or 49ers or atlanta or green bay or.........
-
Fuck the skins. The worst city, or tied with Baltiwhore as the worst. Full of homeless and shit crime areas. Take it and flush it down the ghoolie drain.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
As I said,
RG3 is now on his way out of the NFL. Each time he coemms back a wee bit slower, it is more likely he will get knocked the fuck out again.
RG3 will be a distant memory in 3 years and Luck will be a joke.
Weeden, by far teh better QB of the three.
LOL, classic internet troll - awesome!
LOL, classic internet troll - awesome!
Of course he won't respond he's not a man. He's a child that pretends to save a clit for a penis. Weak loser.
-
Fuck the skins. The worst city, or tied with Baltiwhore as the worst. Full of homeless and shit crime areas. Take it and flush it down the ghoolie drain.
Fuck the skins. The worst city, or tied with Baltiwhore as the worst. Full of homeless and shit crime areas. Take it and flush it down the ghoolie drain.
We should all hope to be like Cleveland or other Ohio cities
-
Im just so curious to see how bad a grade 1 LCL sprain is. Like, for example, is there a higher chance that you tear a ligament after you sprain it? OR, is it an injury that will just cause you to be slower because of the pain? If its the latter of the two, then Id say give him a shot and play.
I think hes going to play just because the kid went back out sunday and played 4 snaps and completed two big passes. I cant see this holding him back from playing sunday. BUT, with that being said, if Dr Andrews said that because its sprained it gives him even a 2% more of a chance at tearing it, than you have to sit him.
But Im probably being a bit selfish that I want him to play so bad, but honestly, I look at it like this; we pretty much need to win out, if he does tear something at least he will have the offseason for it to heal? I know thats a bad way of looking at it, but thats what Im thinking.
Browns are a good team, I dont think we can beat them with Cousins.
-
Im just so curious to see how bad a grade 1 LCL sprain is. Like, for example, is there a higher chance that you tear a ligament after you sprain it? OR, is it an injury that will just cause you to be slower because of the pain? If its the latter of the two, then Id say give him a shot and play.
I think hes going to play just because the kid went back out sunday and played 4 snaps and completed two big passes. I cant see this holding him back from playing sunday. BUT, with that being said, if Dr Andrews said that because its sprained it gives him even a 2% more of a chance at tearing it, than you have to sit him.
But Im probably being a bit selfish that I want him to play so bad, but honestly, I look at it like this; we pretty much need to win out, if he does tear something at least he will have the offseason for it to heal? I know thats a bad way of looking at it, but thats what Im thinking.
Browns are a good team, I dont think we can beat them with Cousins.
Im just so curious to see how bad a grade 1 LCL sprain is. Like, for example, is there a higher chance that you tear a ligament after you sprain it? OR, is it an injury that will just cause you to be slower because of the pain? If its the latter of the two, then Id say give him a shot and play.
I think hes going to play just because the kid went back out sunday and played 4 snaps and completed two big passes. I cant see this holding him back from playing sunday. BUT, with that being said, if Dr Andrews said that because its sprained it gives him even a 2% more of a chance at tearing it, than you have to sit him.
But Im probably being a bit selfish that I want him to play so bad, but honestly, I look at it like this; we pretty much need to win out, if he does tear something at least he will have the offseason for it to heal? I know thats a bad way of looking at it, but thats what Im thinking.
Browns are a good team, I dont think we can beat them with Cousins.
I'm not a Dr., but any time you sprain something, if you continue to push it, you will tear or break it.
-
It doesn't matter who we play, we need to win and can win with either. Of course with Cousins playing I think that gives us more of an edge, its still not a gimme by any means. And if RG3 does play, I would expect him to be less mobile and probably less designed QB options in the game plan. We should know more in next day or so.
-
Fuck the skins. The worst city, or tied with Baltiwhore as the worst. Full of homeless and shit crime areas. Take it and flush it down the ghoolie drain.
We should all hope to be like Cleveland or other Ohio cities
We should all hope to be like Cleveland or other Ohio cities
Yes, indeed. You should.
-
Griffin out practicing. Reported by Grant Paulsen and a couple other Washington reporters, hes on the field doing individual drills, running/stretching/jogging/throwing etc;
Most likely he will be tagged with the "game time decision" for the next few days and then sunday, theyll decide.
Im guessing he will play now. If they dont have him resting, then most likely hes going to play. I dont mind him playing, but I do mind them having him practice right now. I would honestly just rest rest rest him until Sunday.
Dont know what they are doing here.
-
Griffin out practicing. Reported by Grant Paulsen and a couple other Washington reporters, hes on the field doing individual drills, running/stretching/jogging/throwing etc;
Most likely he will be tagged with the "game time decision" for the next few days and then sunday, theyll decide.
Im guessing he will play now. If they dont have him resting, then most likely hes going to play. I dont mind him playing, but I do mind them having him practice right now. I would honestly just rest rest rest him until Sunday.
Dont know what they are doing here.

Griffin out practicing. Reported by Grant Paulsen and a couple other Washington reporters, hes on the field doing individual drills, running/stretching/jogging/throwing etc;
Most likely he will be tagged with the "game time decision" for the next few days and then sunday, theyll decide.
Im guessing he will play now. If they dont have him resting, then most likely hes going to play. I dont mind him playing, but I do mind them having him practice right now. I would honestly just rest rest rest him until Sunday.
Dont know what they are doing here.
Well, if this is what you want...OK
-
Of course its not what I want. I want him to play, if the dr says so. If the dr says no, then no. BUT, I do NOT want him practicing all week, I think thats kinda ridiculous. Let him rest put him in the tank for 12 hours a day until Sunday.
-
Fuck the skins. The worst city, or tied with Baltiwhore as the worst. Full of homeless and shit crime areas. Take it and flush it down the ghoolie drain.
Fuck the skins. The worst city, or tied with Baltiwhore as the worst. Full of homeless and shit crime areas. Take it and flush it down the ghoolie drain.
I can understand you guys criticizing RG3 and the Redskins...but really?
'Nuff said.
-
Fuck the skins. The worst city, or tied with Baltiwhore as the worst. Full of homeless and shit crime areas. Take it and flush it down the ghoolie drain.
I can understand you guys criticizing RG3 and the Redskins...but really?
'Nuff said.
-
This was made by Cleveland comedian Mike polk as a joke. I'm sure you could make an equally repugnant video for every city in the country.
I cant watch the video, Im at work, and it says denied. But if its a video making fun of a city or team, then who cares its all in good fun! I love getting smack talked by other fans. I refuse to smack talk until after the game because Im superstitious, BUT, doesnt mean I dont like it from my peers/enemies.
-
The hastily made Cleveland tourism video is actually pretty funny.
-
I don't think you'll find all too much bashing here. As far as I know not too many Cleveland sports fans have a grudge against the skins
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login