Business As Usual In Cleveland
-
@mike-h said:
. DUIs are not tolerated old man, maybe wake up to 2013 and step down from your pedestal
just remember this is the old man that stuck up for you being a vet and you writing for BR.
you think i don't know DUIs aren't tolerated? are you blind though? obviously you don't live in a big media market because every other night here in a big city someone is getting pulled over or caught after a hit and run who has caused property or physical damage time after time, license revoked and still is on the road with multiple DUI convictions.
alcohol is a much more lethal public legalized substance. weed is not. the problem that might stem from weed is the dealers and their territory and those who compete for it.
smoke a couple of js and i have no problem with you driving me home. have 5 drinks and no thanks i'll take a cab.
meanwhile we haven't even hit on the amphetamine conv. meth>coke>caffeine. opiates>alcohol>weed. and i don't think one group even compares to another.
the bottom line: yes this is not a 'what is a drug that's bad or not' thread....it's about a kid who Fd up.
hey when i was in my peak physical condition with blond spiked hair in the 80's running a mile under 8 mins wearing camos and looking good, i was getting laid off the scale and thought i was the man. and just like this kid, things caught up to me.
BUT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A KID!
if he doesn't change and ends up being a fuck-up then he gets what he deserves. hopefully like me he sees the light.
i know if someone flashed that kind of loot in front of my nose at that age and said you have to stop doing this to get this....i would have been the nerdiest athlete freak in the history of the nfl.
just remember this is the old man that stuck up for you being a vet and you writing for BR.
you think i don't know DUIs aren't tolerated? are you blind though? obviously you don't live in a big media market because every other night here in a big city someone is getting pulled over or caught after a hit and run who has caused property or physical damage time after time, license revoked and still is on the road with multiple DUI convictions.
alcohol is a much more lethal public legalized substance. weed is not. the problem that might stem from weed is the dealers and their territory and those who compete for it.
smoke a couple of js and i have no problem with you driving me home. have 5 drinks and no thanks i'll take a cab.
meanwhile we haven't even hit on the amphetamine conv. meth>coke>caffeine. opiates>alcohol>weed. and i don't think one group even compares to another.
the bottom line: yes this is not a 'what is a drug that's bad or not' thread....it's about a kid who Fd up.
hey when i was in my peak physical condition with blond spiked hair in the 80's running a mile under 8 mins wearing camos and looking good, i was getting laid off the scale and thought i was the man. and just like this kid, things caught up to me.
BUT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A KID!
if he doesn't change and ends up being a fuck-up then he gets what he deserves. hopefully like me he sees the light.
i know if someone flashed that kind of loot in front of my nose at that age and said you have to stop doing this to get this....i would have been the nerdiest athlete freak in the history of the nfl.
The "he's just a kid" excuse is bullshit, in my opinion.
I'm just barely older than him. I came out of high school heavily recruited to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I was young, dumb and full of cum just like the next guy. But I never, and still haven't, smoked marijuana. I never screwed some random chick without a rubber. I never went out and got hammered with my buddies and drive home.
I didn't want to jeopardize my future.
The being young defense doesn't hold up. There's thousands of young athletes every year that go to practice, go home, study, work out and go to sleep. Being young has nothing to do with it.
He was arrogant.
He thought he wouldn't get caught, and then when he did get caught, he thought he wouldn't get caught again. He thought he was bigger than the system. Not only that, he got addicted because he was weak. It's easier to quit smoking cigarettes than it is to quit smoking weed, and he couldn't.
I wouldn't want an arrogant addict on my team, personally.
-
just remember this is the old man that stuck up for you being a vet and you writing for BR.
you think i don't know DUIs aren't tolerated? are you blind though? obviously you don't live in a big media market because every other night here in a big city someone is getting pulled over or caught after a hit and run who has caused property or physical damage time after time, license revoked and still is on the road with multiple DUI convictions.
alcohol is a much more lethal public legalized substance. weed is not. the problem that might stem from weed is the dealers and their territory and those who compete for it.
smoke a couple of js and i have no problem with you driving me home. have 5 drinks and no thanks i'll take a cab.
meanwhile we haven't even hit on the amphetamine conv. meth>coke>caffeine. opiates>alcohol>weed. and i don't think one group even compares to another.
the bottom line: yes this is not a 'what is a drug that's bad or not' thread....it's about a kid who Fd up.
hey when i was in my peak physical condition with blond spiked hair in the 80's running a mile under 8 mins wearing camos and looking good, i was getting laid off the scale and thought i was the man. and just like this kid, things caught up to me.
BUT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A KID!
if he doesn't change and ends up being a fuck-up then he gets what he deserves. hopefully like me he sees the light.
i know if someone flashed that kind of loot in front of my nose at that age and said you have to stop doing this to get this....i would have been the nerdiest athlete freak in the history of the nfl.
The "he's just a kid" excuse is bullshit, in my opinion.
I'm just barely older than him. I came out of high school heavily recruited to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I was young, dumb and full of cum just like the next guy. But I never, and still haven't, smoked marijuana. I never screwed some random chick without a rubber. I never went out and got hammered with my buddies and drive home.
I didn't want to jeopardize my future.
The being young defense doesn't hold up. There's thousands of young athletes every year that go to practice, go home, study, work out and go to sleep. Being young has nothing to do with it.
He was arrogant.
He thought he wouldn't get caught, and then when he did get caught, he thought he wouldn't get caught again. He thought he was bigger than the system. Not only that, he got addicted because he was weak. It's easier to quit smoking cigarettes than it is to quit smoking weed, and he couldn't.
I wouldn't want an arrogant addict on my team, personally.
The "he's just a kid" excuse is bullshit, in my opinion.
I'm just barely older than him. I came out of high school heavily recruited to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I was young, dumb and full of cum just like the next guy. But I never, and still haven't, smoked marijuana. I never screwed some random chick without a rubber. I never went out and got hammered with my buddies and drive home.
I didn't want to jeopardize my future.
The being young defense doesn't hold up. There's thousands of young athletes every year that go to practice, go home, study, work out and go to sleep. Being young has nothing to do with it.
He was arrogant.
He thought he wouldn't get caught, and then when he did get caught, he thought he wouldn't get caught again. He thought he was bigger than the system. Not only that, he got addicted because he was weak. It's easier to quit smoking cigarettes than it is to quit smoking weed, and he couldn't.
I wouldn't want an arrogant addict on my team, personally.
Very good post. I wish my daughter had your level-headedness.
-
"Arrogant" addicts have been a mainstay in the league for decades. Steroids, amphetamines, muscle relaxers, pain pills and not to
mention pain blocking agents injected close to game time are as common and Gatorade and ankle wraps. The players are stuck in a
quandary. If they don't play because of painful injuries they are labeled as weak and not a team player. Their backups suddenly
become more of a commodity to the staff who can't afford not to play the best player available forcing the veteran player to spend more time
with trainers before, during and after the game to treat his injuries mainly consisting of pharmaceutical pain control. The injured players
know they have to play to earn in a league not especially known for longevity so they need to maximize their playing time anyway
possible in order to meet financial contact clauses and become a bona fide prospect for the next resigning process. The NFL is
currently being suing by hundreds of retired NFL player for similar issues discussed above. These players are experiencing early
onset dementia, clinical depression, drug addiction, inability to function in a meaningful capacity with
family and friends, and the total inability to hold a meaningful job, Many of them have very little financial resources. The league isn't
going to offer any type of assistance with a view point that the players problems were self induced. However, the league has no
qualm about stuffing their coffers from the blood, sweat and tears of the frontline players who sacrificed making the game what it is.
-
just remember this is the old man that stuck up for you being a vet and you writing for BR.
you think i don't know DUIs aren't tolerated? are you blind though? obviously you don't live in a big media market because every other night here in a big city someone is getting pulled over or caught after a hit and run who has caused property or physical damage time after time, license revoked and still is on the road with multiple DUI convictions.
alcohol is a much more lethal public legalized substance. weed is not. the problem that might stem from weed is the dealers and their territory and those who compete for it.
smoke a couple of js and i have no problem with you driving me home. have 5 drinks and no thanks i'll take a cab.
meanwhile we haven't even hit on the amphetamine conv. meth>coke>caffeine. opiates>alcohol>weed. and i don't think one group even compares to another.
the bottom line: yes this is not a 'what is a drug that's bad or not' thread....it's about a kid who Fd up.
hey when i was in my peak physical condition with blond spiked hair in the 80's running a mile under 8 mins wearing camos and looking good, i was getting laid off the scale and thought i was the man. and just like this kid, things caught up to me.
BUT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A KID!
if he doesn't change and ends up being a fuck-up then he gets what he deserves. hopefully like me he sees the light.
i know if someone flashed that kind of loot in front of my nose at that age and said you have to stop doing this to get this....i would have been the nerdiest athlete freak in the history of the nfl.
The "he's just a kid" excuse is bullshit, in my opinion.
I'm just barely older than him. I came out of high school heavily recruited to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I was young, dumb and full of cum just like the next guy. But I never, and still haven't, smoked marijuana. I never screwed some random chick without a rubber. I never went out and got hammered with my buddies and drive home.
I didn't want to jeopardize my future.
The being young defense doesn't hold up. There's thousands of young athletes every year that go to practice, go home, study, work out and go to sleep. Being young has nothing to do with it.
He was arrogant.
He thought he wouldn't get caught, and then when he did get caught, he thought he wouldn't get caught again. He thought he was bigger than the system. Not only that, he got addicted because he was weak. It's easier to quit smoking cigarettes than it is to quit smoking weed, and he couldn't.
I wouldn't want an arrogant addict on my team, personally.
The "he's just a kid" excuse is bullshit, in my opinion.
I'm just barely older than him. I came out of high school heavily recruited to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I was young, dumb and full of cum just like the next guy. But I never, and still haven't, smoked marijuana. I never screwed some random chick without a rubber. I never went out and got hammered with my buddies and drive home.
I didn't want to jeopardize my future.
The being young defense doesn't hold up. There's thousands of young athletes every year that go to practice, go home, study, work out and go to sleep. Being young has nothing to do with it.
He was arrogant.
He thought he wouldn't get caught, and then when he did get caught, he thought he wouldn't get caught again. He thought he was bigger than the system. Not only that, he got addicted because he was weak. It's easier to quit smoking cigarettes than it is to quit smoking weed, and he couldn't.
I wouldn't want an arrogant addict on my team, personally.
hey, i agree. hell i hate kids. hell i hate everyone.
to not know and try to confine your time and all will to playing football with all that god-given talent must piss a lot of people off who let's say by your standards just missed it by just a noodle hair, even from those looking from it from afar. someone should have stepped in, maybe someone like a father, and guided him in a different direction. taught him how to give and gain respect. do the right thing in life. obviously that didn't happen.
without his athletic ability he could have easily ended up as a chalk-lined figure on the show 'the first 48'.
who knows? i don't. as said before though it's irrelevant if the guy who plays for your team is a beast and wins you some championships. does the giant fan really give a rat's ass that LT got busted soliciting a prostitute and smoking crack with a minor 20 years after the fact? doubt it. hell, everyone knows he's a scumbag but yet consider him the best DE/OLB to ever play the game.
you'd have to ask people that used to watch jim brown play. or maybe even those who watched babe ruth.
it's sure easy to put on a crown of thorns even when the blood is running in your eyes.
-
The "he's just a kid" excuse is bullshit, in my opinion.
I'm just barely older than him. I came out of high school heavily recruited to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I was young, dumb and full of cum just like the next guy. But I never, and still haven't, smoked marijuana. I never screwed some random chick without a rubber. I never went out and got hammered with my buddies and drive home.
I didn't want to jeopardize my future.
The being young defense doesn't hold up. There's thousands of young athletes every year that go to practice, go home, study, work out and go to sleep. Being young has nothing to do with it.
He was arrogant.
He thought he wouldn't get caught, and then when he did get caught, he thought he wouldn't get caught again. He thought he was bigger than the system. Not only that, he got addicted because he was weak. It's easier to quit smoking cigarettes than it is to quit smoking weed, and he couldn't.
I wouldn't want an arrogant addict on my team, personally.
hey, i agree. hell i hate kids. hell i hate everyone.
to not know and try to confine your time and all will to playing football with all that god-given talent must piss a lot of people off who let's say by your standards just missed it by just a noodle hair, even from those looking from it from afar. someone should have stepped in, maybe someone like a father, and guided him in a different direction. taught him how to give and gain respect. do the right thing in life. obviously that didn't happen.
without his athletic ability he could have easily ended up as a chalk-lined figure on the show 'the first 48'.
who knows? i don't. as said before though it's irrelevant if the guy who plays for your team is a beast and wins you some championships. does the giant fan really give a rat's ass that LT got busted soliciting a prostitute and smoking crack with a minor 20 years after the fact? doubt it. hell, everyone knows he's a scumbag but yet consider him the best DE/OLB to ever play the game.
you'd have to ask people that used to watch jim brown play. or maybe even those who watched babe ruth.
it's sure easy to put on a crown of thorns even when the blood is running in your eyes.
hey, i agree. hell i hate kids. hell i hate everyone.
to not know and try to confine your time and all will to playing football with all that god-given talent must piss a lot of people off who let's say by your standards just missed it by just a noodle hair, even from those looking from it from afar. someone should have stepped in, maybe someone like a father, and guided him in a different direction. taught him how to give and gain respect. do the right thing in life. obviously that didn't happen.
without his athletic ability he could have easily ended up as a chalk-lined figure on the show 'the first 48'.
who knows? i don't. as said before though it's irrelevant if the guy who plays for your team is a beast and wins you some championships. does the giant fan really give a rat's ass that LT got busted soliciting a prostitute and smoking crack with a minor 20 years after the fact? doubt it. hell, everyone knows he's a scumbag but yet consider him the best DE/OLB to ever play the game.
you'd have to ask people that used to watch jim brown play. or maybe even those who watched babe ruth.
it's sure easy to put on a crown of thorns even when the blood is running in your eyes.
The difference between LT and Mathieu is that Taylor was a prototypical LB and the second pick in the draft in an era when drug use wasn't tested and scrutinized nearly as much. Furthermore, LT had no character concerns going into the league. Part of the reason the Giants liked him was because of his clean rap sheet.
Mathieu, on the other hand, is already on a short leash, being that he's undersized and has a laundry list of failed drug tests. He's proven that he's mentally weak and, my guess is, easily influenced. What's going to happen when he gets a little money in his pocket or a top ten play on ESPN? What will he do when people start wearing "Mathieu" jerseys around Arizona?
You can lift weights until the cows come home but if you're mentally weak, you'll never get stronger.
Like slowburn pointed out, NFL players are almost contractually required to pop pills. There's a seedy underbelly to the NFL. Players have to take painkillers by way of pills, needles and nostrils just so they don't get passed by.
How is the kid who's already shown on multiple occasions that he's mentally weak going to be able to cope? How do we know he won't develop an addiction to the painkillers?
-
The "he's just a kid" excuse is bullshit, in my opinion.
I'm just barely older than him. I came out of high school heavily recruited to multiple SEC and ACC schools. I was young, dumb and full of cum just like the next guy. But I never, and still haven't, smoked marijuana. I never screwed some random chick without a rubber. I never went out and got hammered with my buddies and drive home.
I didn't want to jeopardize my future.
The being young defense doesn't hold up. There's thousands of young athletes every year that go to practice, go home, study, work out and go to sleep. Being young has nothing to do with it.
He was arrogant.
He thought he wouldn't get caught, and then when he did get caught, he thought he wouldn't get caught again. He thought he was bigger than the system. Not only that, he got addicted because he was weak. It's easier to quit smoking cigarettes than it is to quit smoking weed, and he couldn't.
I wouldn't want an arrogant addict on my team, personally.
hey, i agree. hell i hate kids. hell i hate everyone.
to not know and try to confine your time and all will to playing football with all that god-given talent must piss a lot of people off who let's say by your standards just missed it by just a noodle hair, even from those looking from it from afar. someone should have stepped in, maybe someone like a father, and guided him in a different direction. taught him how to give and gain respect. do the right thing in life. obviously that didn't happen.
without his athletic ability he could have easily ended up as a chalk-lined figure on the show 'the first 48'.
who knows? i don't. as said before though it's irrelevant if the guy who plays for your team is a beast and wins you some championships. does the giant fan really give a rat's ass that LT got busted soliciting a prostitute and smoking crack with a minor 20 years after the fact? doubt it. hell, everyone knows he's a scumbag but yet consider him the best DE/OLB to ever play the game.
you'd have to ask people that used to watch jim brown play. or maybe even those who watched babe ruth.
it's sure easy to put on a crown of thorns even when the blood is running in your eyes.
who knows? i don't. as said before though it's irrelevant if the guy who plays for your team is a beast and wins you some championships. does the giant fan really give a rat's ass that LT got busted soliciting a prostitute and smoking crack with a minor 20 years after the fact? doubt it. hell, everyone knows he's a scumbag but yet consider him the best DE/OLB to ever play the game.
you'd have to ask people that used to watch jim brown play. or maybe even those who watched babe ruth.
Difference there Mik is, the majority of Taylor's problems happened AFTER he was out of the league, not before. Was he a coke head during his playing days? Sure. However, he was going against teams like the Steelers who were totally 'roided up.
-
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
-
If you don't have the addict gene then it doesn't matter what you do.
The description of "very addictive" only describes the attachment level for people who get addicted. I've smoked, drank, but I'm not addicted.. not because I'm magical or the drug isn't addictive, but because it's just not going to happen to me. Or, PG, it seems, to you. It's people who actually need 12-step who are the issue.
-
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
For once we agree. Weed and cocaine may be psychologically addictive, but they're not physically addictive- you quit those, you don't go through withdrawal. (Heavy) boozing, cigarettes (nicotine), or opiates ARE physically addictive- do those for any length of time, and you WILL have withdrawal symptoms.

One book from way back- Licit and Illicit Drugs- put the addiction potential of cigarettes right behind heroin.
& Unsympathetic- I wouldn't push your luck. Yes there is such a thing as an addictive personality, but just because you don't have it, doesn't mean you can't eventually get hooked on something. Family history has more than a little to do with it, don't remember the exact odds, but if one parent is an alcoholic, your odds of becoming one go up. If both parents are your odds go WAY up.
-
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
For once we agree. Weed and cocaine may be psychologically addictive, but they're not physically addictive- you quit those, you don't go through withdrawal. (Heavy) boozing, cigarettes (nicotine), or opiates ARE physically addictive- do those for any length of time, and you WILL have withdrawal symptoms.

One book from way back- Licit and Illicit Drugs- put the addiction potential of cigarettes right behind heroin.
& Unsympathetic- I wouldn't push your luck. Yes there is such a thing as an addictive personality, but just because you don't have it, doesn't mean you can't eventually get hooked on something. Family history has more than a little to do with it, don't remember the exact odds, but if one parent is an alcoholic, your odds of becoming one go up. If both parents are your odds go WAY up.
"For once we agree. Weed and cocaine may be psychologically addictive, but they're not physically addictive- you quit those, you don't go through withdrawal. (Heavy) boozing, cigarettes (nicotine), or opiates ARE physically addictive- do those for any length of time, and you WILL have withdrawal symptoms."

Nothing like Mary Jane to bring the folks together!

-
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
For once we agree. Weed and cocaine may be psychologically addictive, but they're not physically addictive- you quit those, you don't go through withdrawal. (Heavy) boozing, cigarettes (nicotine), or opiates ARE physically addictive- do those for any length of time, and you WILL have withdrawal symptoms.

One book from way back- Licit and Illicit Drugs- put the addiction potential of cigarettes right behind heroin.
& Unsympathetic- I wouldn't push your luck. Yes there is such a thing as an addictive personality, but just because you don't have it, doesn't mean you can't eventually get hooked on something. Family history has more than a little to do with it, don't remember the exact odds, but if one parent is an alcoholic, your odds of becoming one go up. If both parents are your odds go WAY up.
For once we agree. Weed and cocaine may be psychologically addictive, but they're not physically addictive- you quit those, you don't go through withdrawal. (Heavy) boozing, cigarettes (nicotine), or opiates ARE physically addictive- do those for any length of time, and you WILL have withdrawal symptoms.

One book from way back- Licit and Illicit Drugs- put the addiction potential of cigarettes right behind heroin.
& Unsympathetic- I wouldn't push your luck. Yes there is such a thing as an addictive personality, but just because you don't have it, doesn't mean you can't eventually get hooked on something. Family history has more than a little to do with it, don't remember the exact odds, but if one parent is an alcoholic, your odds of becoming one go up. If both parents are your odds go WAY up.
Not that I have any first hand experience but you can become pretty dope sick from coming off a cocaine bender. js
-
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
For once we agree. Weed and cocaine may be psychologically addictive, but they're not physically addictive- you quit those, you don't go through withdrawal. (Heavy) boozing, cigarettes (nicotine), or opiates ARE physically addictive- do those for any length of time, and you WILL have withdrawal symptoms.

One book from way back- Licit and Illicit Drugs- put the addiction potential of cigarettes right behind heroin.
& Unsympathetic- I wouldn't push your luck. Yes there is such a thing as an addictive personality, but just because you don't have it, doesn't mean you can't eventually get hooked on something. Family history has more than a little to do with it, don't remember the exact odds, but if one parent is an alcoholic, your odds of becoming one go up. If both parents are your odds go WAY up.
if one parent is an alcoholic, your odds of becoming one go up. If both parents are your odds go WAY up.
very very true. and this is my point THOUGH. my father was a hard core alcoholic who once he found out he had lung cancer turned to other medication, opiates etc. but mostly MJ to ease the pain from chemo. you would think that the way i am now is because of some gene passed down from generation to generation BUT the fact of the matter is me and my twin brother were both adopted. so there IS NO genealogical passing of the tides cancer alcoholism etc.
it was the 20 years of upbringing from such people that made me turn to a nice cold cocktail after selling a 5M pitch to marlboro and any other clients we had at the time. instant gratification is what i gleened from the whole middle-class sandusky ohio upbringing. that and be a shitty dad. the same way kids are brought up to be racists or whatever societal ailment you can tag on them.
you have to make your own way in this world and to people like mathieu, who i wished we had picked, have a long road ahead of them trying to right the wrongs of what they've seen, lived and thought to be ok.
-
"For once we agree. Weed and cocaine may be psychologically addictive, but they're not physically addictive- you quit those, you don't go through withdrawal. (Heavy) boozing, cigarettes (nicotine), or opiates ARE physically addictive- do those for any length of time, and you WILL have withdrawal symptoms."

Nothing like Mary Jane to bring the folks together!

Nothing like Mary Jane to bring the folks together!

throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.
gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).
edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:
still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.
i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????
-
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
Go back and read what I said again, idiot.
EDIT: it seems I'm the idiot. I meant to say that its easier to quit smoking weed than it is cigarettes, and he still couldn't do that.
My fault.
-
Nothing like Mary Jane to bring the folks together!

throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.
gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).
edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:
still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.
i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????
throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.
gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).
edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:
still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.
i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????
Rick definitely had some skills. Charlie Murphy said Rick used to bitch slap Prince every chance he had.
Mik, I may have asked you before, but do you live near Storm Mountain, NY?
late
-
TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.
Go back and read what I said again, idiot.
EDIT: it seems I'm the idiot. I meant to say that its easier to quit smoking weed than it is cigarettes, and he still couldn't do that.
My fault.
Go back and read what I said again, idiot.
EDIT: it seems I'm the idiot. I meant to say that its easier to quit smoking weed than it is cigarettes, and he still couldn't do that.
My fault.
No problem. Yeah, I read mine again too... if it came off as "assholish" I didn't mean it that way. -
throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.
gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).
edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:
still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.
i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????
Rick definitely had some skills. Charlie Murphy said Rick used to bitch slap Prince every chance he had.
Mik, I may have asked you before, but do you live near Storm Mountain, NY?
late
Rick definitely had some skills. Charlie Murphy said Rick used to bitch slap Prince every chance he had.
Mik, I may have asked you before, but do you live near Storm Mountain, NY?
late
live like 5 miles south from the tappan zee bridge on the westchester side of the hudson. why wanna grab a beer sometime? i've got friends that live in depsosit, ny and another next to the outlet store in the 84/17 exchange. anywhere close? sounds like the adirondacks to me, which is beautiful country but a long ride for me.
-
Mik, the mountain is on the west bank south of Cornwall-on-Hudson.
Heck yea, I am all in for hanging out and drinking some beers and maybe a few shots..
What could possibley go wrong?
I live in central OH. I used to rep for company in Storm Mt that manufactured and marketed bacterial enzymes for waste water treatment plants.
Next time you head home to Sandusky lets hook up for some fishing and/or some partying. I can hang with the best of them. lol
Or, if I get to the city anytime soon we can hang.
-
Mik, the mountain is on the west bank south of Cornwall-on-Hudson.
Heck yea, I am all in for hanging out and drinking some beers and maybe a few shots..
What could possibley go wrong?
I live in central OH. I used to rep for company in Storm Mt that manufactured and marketed bacterial enzymes for waste water treatment plants.
Next time you head home to Sandusky lets hook up for some fishing and/or some partying. I can hang with the best of them. lol
Or, if I get to the city anytime soon we can hang.
Mik, the mountain is on the west bank south of Cornwall-on-Hudson.
Heck yea, I am all in for hanging out and drinking some beers and maybe a few shots..
What could possibley go wrong?
I live in central OH. I used to rep for company in Storm Mt that manufactured and marketed bacterial enzymes for waste water treatment plants.
Next time you head home to Sandusky lets hook up for some fishing and/or some partying. I can hang with the best of them. lol
Or, if I get to the city anytime soon we can hang.
bet. pleez email me throught my profile. awesome!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login