Skip to content

Business As Usual In Cleveland

The Browns Board
73 22 3.2k
  • @hoorta said:

    "For once we agree. Weed and cocaine may be psychologically addictive, but they're not physically addictive- you quit those, you don't go through withdrawal. (Heavy) boozing, cigarettes (nicotine), or opiates ARE physically addictive- do those for any length of time, and you WILL have withdrawal symptoms." 🙂

    Nothing like Mary Jane to bring the folks together! 🙂

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #60

    @poeticg said:

    Nothing like Mary Jane to bring the folks together! 🙂

    throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.

    gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).

    edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:

    still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.

    i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????

  • TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
    #61

    @poeticg said:

    TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.

    Go back and read what I said again, idiot.

    EDIT: it seems I'm the idiot. I meant to say that its easier to quit smoking weed than it is cigarettes, and he still couldn't do that.

    My fault.

  • @poeticg said:

    Nothing like Mary Jane to bring the folks together! 🙂

    throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.

    gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).

    edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:

    still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.

    i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #62

    @miktoxic said:

    throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.

    gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).

    edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:

    still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.

    i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????

    Rick definitely had some skills. Charlie Murphy said Rick used to bitch slap Prince every chance he had.

    Mik, I may have asked you before, but do you live near Storm Mountain, NY?

    late

  • @poeticg said:

    TCPO... weed is NOT more addictive than cigarettes. I don't know where you got this information but it's just not true. I can speak from experience bro.

    Go back and read what I said again, idiot.

    EDIT: it seems I'm the idiot. I meant to say that its easier to quit smoking weed than it is cigarettes, and he still couldn't do that.

    My fault.

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Go back and read what I said again, idiot.

    EDIT: it seems I'm the idiot. I meant to say that its easier to quit smoking weed than it is cigarettes, and he still couldn't do that.

    My fault.

    🙂 No problem. Yeah, I read mine again too... if it came off as "assholish" I didn't mean it that way.

  • @miktoxic said:

    throwin on some 'RICK JAMES......... bitches' as i type.

    gonna be a nice easzy nite (if ya know what i mean).

    edit: and for those not familiar...check out the old 'soul alive' clip:

    still a testament to how white people can't dance and how bad old lip synch shows used to be.

    i didn't know it was possible to have dreads, gerri curls and bangs all at the same time???????

    Rick definitely had some skills. Charlie Murphy said Rick used to bitch slap Prince every chance he had.

    Mik, I may have asked you before, but do you live near Storm Mountain, NY?

    late

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #64

    @slowburn said:

    Rick definitely had some skills. Charlie Murphy said Rick used to bitch slap Prince every chance he had.

    Mik, I may have asked you before, but do you live near Storm Mountain, NY?

    late

    live like 5 miles south from the tappan zee bridge on the westchester side of the hudson. why wanna grab a beer sometime? i've got friends that live in depsosit, ny and another next to the outlet store in the 84/17 exchange. anywhere close? sounds like the adirondacks to me, which is beautiful country but a long ride for me.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #65

    Mik, the mountain is on the west bank south of Cornwall-on-Hudson.

    Heck yea, I am all in for hanging out and drinking some beers and maybe a few shots..

    What could possibley go wrong?

    I live in central OH. I used to rep for company in Storm Mt that manufactured and marketed bacterial enzymes for waste water treatment plants.

    Next time you head home to Sandusky lets hook up for some fishing and/or some partying. I can hang with the best of them. lol

    Or, if I get to the city anytime soon we can hang.

  • Mik, the mountain is on the west bank south of Cornwall-on-Hudson.

    Heck yea, I am all in for hanging out and drinking some beers and maybe a few shots..

    What could possibley go wrong?

    I live in central OH. I used to rep for company in Storm Mt that manufactured and marketed bacterial enzymes for waste water treatment plants.

    Next time you head home to Sandusky lets hook up for some fishing and/or some partying. I can hang with the best of them. lol

    Or, if I get to the city anytime soon we can hang.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @slowburn said:

    Mik, the mountain is on the west bank south of Cornwall-on-Hudson.

    Heck yea, I am all in for hanging out and drinking some beers and maybe a few shots..

    What could possibley go wrong?

    I live in central OH. I used to rep for company in Storm Mt that manufactured and marketed bacterial enzymes for waste water treatment plants.

    Next time you head home to Sandusky lets hook up for some fishing and/or some partying. I can hang with the best of them. lol

    Or, if I get to the city anytime soon we can hang.

    bet. pleez email me throught my profile. awesome!

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    Y have the browns not signed titus young yet? That is a Lombardi type of guy right there!!!!

  • Y have the browns not signed titus young yet? That is a Lombardi type of guy right there!!!!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @cdl15 said:

    Y have the browns not signed titus young yet? That is a Lombardi type of guy right there!!!!

    I think because perhaps he is under contract to another team?

  • @cdl15 said:

    Y have the browns not signed titus young yet? That is a Lombardi type of guy right there!!!!

    I think because perhaps he is under contract to another team?

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @the-gipper said:

    I think because perhaps he is under contract to another team?

    OooooK gimp this was a joke. I don't really want the browns to sign this guy. But follow up question what team does he play for currently?
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #70

    I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

  • I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @poeticg said:

    I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

    Not might...He has slowed down.

  • I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @poeticg said:

    I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

    Go away

  • I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @poeticg said:

    I saw an article the other day saying that there's a chance that Cribbs might resign back here in Cleveland! I think my heart actually skipped a beat, we need the Cribby Cribbster to take it to the Hizzy every now and again! Yeah, yeah- Benjamin has the potential to take it up the field but he's only done it once, he's not proven and Cribbs was on the field at the time... distraction anyone? I guess I'd just feel better if Cribbs were still here, he'll still be a threat for a couple of years at least, he might be slowing down but still.

    This regime wants to move on from Cribbs regardless of how good he may or may not be.