Skip to content

Attention Tebow Lovers

The Browns Board
77 27 2.8k
  • hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.

    i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.

    2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.

    great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.

  • hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.

    i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.

    2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.

    great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.

    @miktoxic said:

    hard to believe this is happening considering belichick's strict media restrictions.

    i guarantee you he doesn't know the shit storm comin NE's way. boston might be a media hub but in comparison to NY it's small and all we had all season long in the post and newsday were tebow back covers of saying what a joke he was, how he could be the savior of the team.....left, right, up, down and all the way around, that's all the media cared about was this joke.

    2013 will be belichick's worse nightmare when it comes to this circus....that is if tebow even makes the team.

    great player? maybe. great QB? hell no.

    The Patroits cut a qb yesterday to make room for Tebow. They didn't cut another position player. I would be shocked if a guy who led the Broncos to the playoffs and was drafted by McDaniels doesn't make the team. Also I don't think we will see the same media circus we did in NY. I can't see Belichick allowing that and the media aren't law enforcement (believe it or not), so no comment or boring answers do work as we have seen from NE over the years.

  • I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.

    And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.

    I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at

    the goal line...

  • I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.

    And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.

    I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at

    the goal line...

    @calfoxwc said:

    I read an interesting article about Wes Welker - he says he can finally be himself with the Broncos.

    And said under Butticheck, everything was controlled, and players have to conform and be mostly quiet.

    I don't see Tebow being able to do that for long. Good luck to him, though. He'll be king of the qb sneaks at

    the goal line...

    Tim isn't the type to seek out attention. That was thrust at him. I am sure he will like having some restrictions on media access.

  • Brady-Tebow.jpg

  • lol

  • Zombo said:

    Brady-Tebow.jpg

    hilarious.

    one's married to a supermodel the other to jesus's nut sack.

  • Zombo said:

    Brady-Tebow.jpg

    hilarious.

    one's married to a supermodel the other to jesus's nut sack.

    @miktoxic said:

    hilarious.

    one's married to a supermodel the other to jesus's nut sack.

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

  • Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

  • A good blog post about how Belichick handled the potential media circus day one.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22388438

  • Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    @english-brown said:

    Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    It's popular to torture the christian. If he were muslim or atheist, he would be left alone.

  • @miktoxic said:

    hilarious.

    one's married to a supermodel the other to jesus's nut sack.

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

    yeah she's got long scraggly hair and a burning bush.

    @english-brown said:

    Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    @browns57 said:

    A good blog post about how Belichick handled the potential media circus day one.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22388438

    you don't need to look at the blog. he answered all of the questions he would take on the matter (three) stating: "he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    when asked the 3rd time he said: "i've already answered that question twice. he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    bill, you're going to have to do better than that with the tebow circus fully encamped in foxborough now.

  • Tebow will produce and be used just about as much as he was with the Jets and everyone will say how much of a genius Belichik is and how smartly he uses Tebow.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

    yeah she's got long scraggly hair and a burning bush.

    @english-brown said:

    Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    @browns57 said:

    A good blog post about how Belichick handled the potential media circus day one.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22388438

    you don't need to look at the blog. he answered all of the questions he would take on the matter (three) stating: "he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    when asked the 3rd time he said: "i've already answered that question twice. he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    bill, you're going to have to do better than that with the tebow circus fully encamped in foxborough now.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah she's got long scraggly hair and a burning bush.

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    you don't need to look at the blog. he answered all of the questions he would take on the matter (three) stating: "he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    when asked the 3rd time he said: "i've already answered that question twice. he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    bill, you're going to have to do better than that with the tebow circus fully encamped in foxborough now.

    that's the thing, Bill is the perfect coach for this stuff. He just shuts the media down and says it plainly. They picked up Tebow on a non guarantee contract. Its a win win for the Patriots.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

    yeah she's got long scraggly hair and a burning bush.

    @english-brown said:

    Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    @browns57 said:

    A good blog post about how Belichick handled the potential media circus day one.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22388438

    you don't need to look at the blog. he answered all of the questions he would take on the matter (three) stating: "he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    when asked the 3rd time he said: "i've already answered that question twice. he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    bill, you're going to have to do better than that with the tebow circus fully encamped in foxborough now.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah she's got long scraggly hair and a burning bush.

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    you don't need to look at the blog. he answered all of the questions he would take on the matter (three) stating: "he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    when asked the 3rd time he said: "i've already answered that question twice. he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    bill, you're going to have to do better than that with the tebow circus fully encamped in foxborough now.

    I mean, open mindedness is predicated on keeping an open mind...and you seem to be awfully set on believing that him and his family's views are wrong.

    I'm saying, let him and his cronies preach whatever they want to whoever they want. If they want to tell me to believe in Jesus, it doesn't bother me. I'm going to believe what I want no matter what they tell me anyway.

    If they tell me I'm going to Hell, hey, that's their opinion. They have just as much power over where ill spend my eternity as I do....that is to say, none at all.

    I could sit here and claim that you're a Wookie until I'm blue in the face, but it doesn't make it true.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I didn't know Tebow was married to a supermodel.

    yeah she's got long scraggly hair and a burning bush.

    @english-brown said:

    Can someone tell whether Tebow courts the media or does it just follow him because of the Christian thing?

    I haven't read much in the way of him bigging himself up, but he seemed to get a lot of shit from the media. Am I missing something?

    It's funny considering the amount of players who spend the summer staring across court rooms at judges and yet get an easier ride than he does.

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    @browns57 said:

    A good blog post about how Belichick handled the potential media circus day one.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22388438

    you don't need to look at the blog. he answered all of the questions he would take on the matter (three) stating: "he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    when asked the 3rd time he said: "i've already answered that question twice. he's a talented player, who is smart and works hard."

    bill, you're going to have to do better than that with the tebow circus fully encamped in foxborough now.

    @miktoxic said:

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    Hey, it's too bad some guys don't like it that Tebow is the Billy Graham of the NFL. The guy is sincere, and if you don't like his preaching or religious beliefs, don't listen.

    Other way around- his mom & dad are (were) missionaries.

  • @miktoxic said:

    i don't think it is him so much as his association with his family's right wing evangelistic tribe. they follow him like hippies follow the grateful dead or manson for that matter

    nobody wants to be preached to. (i'm speaking of course for us free willed open minded individuals).

    Hey, it's too bad some guys don't like it that Tebow is the Billy Graham of the NFL. The guy is sincere, and if you don't like his preaching or religious beliefs, don't listen.

    Other way around- his mom & dad are (were) missionaries.

    @hoorta said:

    Hey, it's too bad some guys don't like it that Tebow is the Billy Graham of the NFL. The guy is sincere, and if you don't like his preaching or religious beliefs, don't listen.

    Other way around- his mom & dad are (were) missionaries.

    NO. DON"T SHOW IT! i don't care what he believes in and i'm not going to get into some religious discussion. believe me I DON'T LISTEN.

    BUT do we have to see a shot of every time he tebows or leads a prayer at the end of the game? sure i can turn the channel BUT IT'S THE FRIGGIN GAME I'M WATCHING!!

    i fucking guarantee you if it were a group of muslim players doing the same thing, CBS or NBC or NFL network would find a reason not to show them praising their god. the double standards in USA and sports media is what gets under my skin.

    if you truly want to know about the subject and not just choose a side read this article from time magazine (yeah it's not yahoo sports):

    http://ideas.time.com/2011/10/14/god-and-the-nfl-what-tim-tebows-celebrity-says-about-america/

    educate yourself about how he and his followers affect the nfl and each team he goes to before decrying i'm trying to just write some anti-religious slant.

    btw. cortez and the spanish were supposedly missionaries too. how'd that work out for the aztecs and mayans?

  • You know how I know our forum consists of a bunch of faggots? The most popular topic on The Browns Board is Tim Tebow.

  • You know how I know our forum consists of a bunch of faggots? The most popular topic on The Browns Board is Tim Tebow.

    @vaportrail said:

    You know how I know our forum consists of a bunch of faggots? The most popular topic on The Browns Board is Tim Tebow.

    then the whole world are faggots because you can't turn a page or a channel without hearing about the guy.

  • @vaportrail said:

    You know how I know our forum consists of a bunch of faggots? The most popular topic on The Browns Board is Tim Tebow.

    then the whole world are faggots because you can't turn a page or a channel without hearing about the guy.

    @miktoxic said:

    then the whole world are faggots

    I have no arguments with that statement.