Mel Kiper NFL Mock 1.0
-
1. QB, Johnny Manziel - Houston
2. OT, Jake Matthews - St. Louis via Wash
3. DE, Jadeveon Clowney - Jax
4. QB, Blake Bortles - Cleveland
5. WR, Sammy Watkins - Oakland
6. OLB, Anthony Barr - Atlanta
7. OLB, Khalil Mack - Tampa Bay
8. QB, Teddy Twatwater - Minnesota
9. OT, Greg Robinson - Buffalo
10. CB, Justin Gilbert - Detroit
11. OT, Taylor Lewan - Tennessee
12. LB, C.J. Mosley - NYG
13. WR, Mike Evans - St. Louis
14. DT, Timmy Jernigan - Chichago
15. DT, Louis Nix III - Fag Steelers
16. TE, Eric Ebron - Baltimore
17. S, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix - Dallas
18. WR, Marquise Lee - NYJ
19. OT, Cyrus Kouandjio - Miami
20. OT, Zack Martin - Arizona
21. S, Calvin Pryor - Green Bay
22. WR, Calvin Benjamin - Philly
23. DE, Stephon Tuitt - Kansas City
24. CB, Darqueze Dennard - Cincy
25. CB, Bradley Roby - San Diego
26. RB, Carlos Hyde - Cleveland
27. OT, Antonio Richardson - New Orleans
28. WR, Brandin Cooks - Carolina
29. TE, Jace Amaro - New England
30. WR, Odell Beckham Jr. - San Fran
31. DE, Scott Crichton - Denver
32. WR, Allen Robinson - Seattle
-
not another first round RB...
Hydes explosiveness off the handoff is a big question mark, if hes available in 2nd, take him, not 1 -
Manziel coming in at #1... interesting. I'm at work and ESPN is blocked or I'd put up the player comments, maybe when I get off
-
Anyone associated with ESPN has no meaning to me at all. They have their own agenda and these draft gurus are paid to bring interest to certain players.
-
Manziel coming in at #1... interesting. I'm at work and ESPN is blocked or I'd put up the player comments, maybe when I get off
Manziel coming in at #1... interesting.
... but not surprising... It's essentially a regional pick.
Hyde in Round 1? Gimme a break....
-
I think Bortles v Bridgewater could come down to testing and combines. I would want to get into their heads and compare that.
-
Hyde in round 1 is a reach and I don't see us taking Bortles when Bridgewater is still on the board.
Hyde in round 1 is a reach and I don't see us taking Bortles when Bridgewater is still on the board.
Actually I do see the Browns taking Bortles over Bridgewater.
As for Hyde in round 1, Mel is just slotting someone in there at a position of need.....and we do need that RB. But 1st round? Hmm.
-
I think the point this early is to make a mock draft people will talk about. We will see how much it changes going forward.
-
It would be perfectly Browns-like to trade Richardson (not editorializing about if it was the right move...) because he was a bust as a first round pick, then reach even more for a RB with the pick from the trade.
-
Still too early for mocks.
I disagree with him about manziel but whatev.
I'd like to get Dennard from msu somehow tho.
-
Mel said the Carlos Hyde pick is really just a filler. He thinks that slot will be a really good spot for us to trade down for a team looking to move up for Derek Carr.
We can all agree this front office won't be taking a running back in the first round. No way they trade a back for a first round pick and then use that pick to draft a back.
-
article from nbcsports about him leaving.
-
Still too early for mocks.
I disagree with him about manziel but whatev.
I'd like to get Dennard from msu somehow tho.
-
It wasn't too long ago that Kiper was telling Skip Bayless that Manziel didn't belong in the first round. I assume Bayless sucked Kipers dick down to the nutsack so he'd amend his mock.
-
If this is even close to realistic (other than Hyde which is not) then I am convincing Minnesota they need to trade up from 8 to 4 to get their guy. I take their 2nd round pick and the remaining QB between Bridgewater and Bortles. Unless of course Watkins is still on the board in which case I take him and worry about QB somewhere in my next 3 picks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login