Skip to content

Mel Kiper NFL Mock 1.0

The Browns Board
70 28 3.3k
  • @miktoxic said:

    uh oh. derek carr is PoG's new TR.

    RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

    btw. mel kiper couldn't pick his ass from a hole in the ground.

    Mel is no better or worse than anyone else out there now doing the job that he essentially invented.

    @the-gipper said:

    Mel is no better or worse than anyone else out there now doing the job that he essentially invented.

    Agree...

    Also agree that Mel would make a lousy surgeon...

  • gipper's just in love with his hair.

    the guy is a tool. so i'm the most prolific personality for the upcoming pro football draft every year, and my mock drafts and opinions change every day, because i'm getting new information from some agent that just bought me an 8 ball allowing me to sniff a 5' line of blow off this hooker's ass?

    same thing in the old day's of the radio game. agent brings in dope and cash and make sure you play my bands single every hour at the same time everyday until america realizes the band sucks, then on to another band and agent agent.

    crazy man! 😎

  • This guy is a legit Franchise QB.

    YES! "Radioactive" - That's the situation in Cleveland- LOL

  • Carr does look pretty good there. That first set of highlights made me want Davante Adams more than Derek Carr, though.

  • Can't dispute that arm. His deep pass look 'effortless'. I like him over ____, who looks like he's launching a shot-put.

  • Ice Dawg19 said:

    Watch the highlights of him vs USC. You might change your mind.

    Yea yea he had a bad game. I still think he has some great potential.

    I'm starting to doubt he falls to #26 though and I don't think he's worth #4.

  • trade back... but Minni might jump on him at 8

  • only thing wrong about carr is his last name carr.

  • pghbigkev said:

    Question, if the Steelers are "fags" as posted with our pick, what does that make the Browns? .

    Not Fags.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Not Fags.

    Thank you for clearing that up, now kiss me!

  • I will never say I love crepes!