Connor Shaw
-
-
Some Chic-fil-a somewhere down south just exploded.
Are you saying that the Chic-fil-A corporation doesn't condone the gay lifestyle? I don't know about that, but, the do make a good Chicken sandwich.
Some Chic-fil-a somewhere down south just exploded.
Are you saying that the Chic-fil-A corporation doesn't condone the gay lifestyle? I don't know about that, but, the do make a good Chicken sandwich.
Fantastic sandwich
-
Yup... More accurate Title would be Shaw vs. The Numbers, but he got an invitation from the current regime and that's a step one with an edge...
Some Chic-fil-a somewhere down south just exploded.
Funniest thing I've read here this year.
-
He fits the character, the work ethic, the toughness..
he's a *football player* who loves the game.. super competitive...He's smart,
and was very successful.
Don't be surprised if he hangs on with the Browns as
an UDFA qb.
-
Always liked the kid when I lived in the South watching his games. The kid has grit. He is obviously a work in progress, but like all players, this guy needs time to develope.
-
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
-
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
This isn't a comedy board.
-
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
This isn't a comedy board.
Or a most moronic thing said wins a prize board.
-
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
This isn't a comedy board.
Or a most moronic thing said wins a prize board.
-
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
-
-
thigga what? thigga who? thigga please...
-
-
Reading this board I can't help but wonder...
How can you guys be so optimistic about a about a guy who had -250 yards in rushing in college, who is 6 years older and coming off knee surgery? I guess the objective is to never have second chance plays? Being mobile is one thing, being a concrete footed statue is another.
I don't see the logic here. Investing in a old statue that isn't worth a 5th round draft pick in a trade isn't smart, but I guess he's your anti- Manziel horse. Ok. Good luck with that.
-
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
Short of you actually being Thigpen you must just be a dumbass. Greatest board advice you will ever get................................with only 5 posts create a new user name and start over you have destroyed any credibility this one would ever have.
-
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
Short of you actually being Thigpen you must just be a dumbass. Greatest board advice you will ever get................................with only 5 posts create a new user name and start over you have destroyed any credibility this one would ever have.
Short of you actually being Thigpen you must just be a dumbass. Greatest board advice you will ever get................................with only 5 posts create a new user name and start over you have destroyed any credibility this one would ever have.
I have many most posts than you and and I agree with his post.
Should I quit, too?
You know what would be a cool concept? Having the three best QB's that give us the best chance of winning on the opening roster. No politics, no favorites. Just football.
On paper, Hoyer isn't one of them. It remains to be seen how it plays out through OTA's and training camp but, in a perfect world, each of them should have the exact same chance of making it.
Alas, it's not a perfect world.
-
Zom, I was talking about Hoyer, apologies, should have directly said that.
Personally I think shaw as a backup in a Manziel led team is best. Dress out 3 qb's. I like the shaw signing
Zom, I was talking about Hoyer, apologies, should have directly said that.
Personally I think shaw as a backup in a Manziel led team is best. Dress out 3 qb's. I like the shaw signing
Oh ok, I thought shaw was pretty mobile, but it's Hoyer you hate.
He's not concrete footed, did you watch the games last year, or are you just some SEC gayboy Newb?
He played well against NFL defenses last year, not Mississippi St. And he has Drew Brees measurables, if nothing else I think we have found a long term #2.
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
