Skip to content

Connor Shaw

The Browns Board
298 60 16.4k
  • So if the center falls on his ass, or a tackle misses his block you don't have to improvise?

  • Of course being able to improvise is a good thing. Certainly would prefer to have it versus not. Problem is when its your primary attribute - sign of bigger weaknesses in your game.

  • "improvising"

    Biggest DRAFT word in this year's draft.

    Pure BS.....

    As a QB, the only reason you need to "improvise" is because you don't understand the coverage and don't know where to go with the ball.

    Only the dumb/average fan falls for it.

    @masterdog said:

    "improvising"

    Biggest DRAFT word in this year's draft.

    Pure BS.....

    As a QB, the only reason you need to "improvise" is because you don't understand the coverage and don't know where to go with the ball.

    Only the dumb/average fan falls for it.

    In madden perhaps but in real life, shit happens. Plays break down all of the time. Miscommunications happen, both along the line, between QB's and WR, a RB missing a blocking assignment etc, etc. Wasn't it Walsh who talked about how a QB needs improvisational skills to succeed in the NFL? But hey what does he know.

  • Browser hates me, cant post a link any other way.

    But I'

    m not going to hold this against Johnny. Guy lead the nation in 3rd down conversion.

    97.0 QB rating on 3rd down.

  • Browser hates me, cant post a link any other way.

    But I'

    m not going to hold this against Johnny. Guy lead the nation in 3rd down conversion.

    97.0 QB rating on 3rd down.

    @txdawg said:

    Browser hates me, cant post a link any other way.

    But I'

    m not going to hold this against Johnny. Guy lead the nation in 3rd down conversion.

    97.0 QB rating on 3rd down.

    to post a youtube vid just copy the http address and paste it in this response window.

  • I like Shaw as well. If he sticks with the Browns, he is probably a practice squad guy. I doubt we keep 2 rooks behind Hoyer this season. I hope he does.

    Next year I'd like to see Hoyer, Manziel, and Shaw on the team.

  • If we put Shaw on the PS, he will be gone in no time flat.

  • The more I think about it this is actually a great sign for the Browns. I see him being Johnny's eventual back-up, and if Johnny has success, he becomes great trade bait/backup. Also, he's currently not on a rivals scout team playing the role of Johnny. Maybe he got extra cash for that fact.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, if he turns into the next Tom Brady and win 3 Super Bowls with the Browns, I am OK with all that.

    But...I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

    Since Cleveland has never made it to the Super Bowl, I'm willing to bet you guys will be swapping cum if anyone leads the Browns to the SB, let alone win one. Winning Three? lmao!

    @fireonthewater said:

    Since Cleveland has never made it to the Super Bowl, I'm willing to bet you guys will be swapping cum if anyone leads the Browns to the SB, let alone win one. Winning Three? lmao!

    I suspect that you will swap cum with anyone......that's it, just anyone.

    And yes, it would be nice to attain the 14th, 15th and 16th titles for the Cleveland area.

  • I am going to be really rooting for Connor Shaw. Productive SEC quarterback.

    63.4 completion %

    24 TD's 1 Int

    32 Starts at South Carolina 17-0 at home

    Nice to see the Browns get a franchise QB of the future. It is even better that they were able to get him as an Undrafted Free Agent.

    It is tough to find talent at the QB position these days.

  • Well hello there Connor. Welcome to the board 😎

  • Shaw is a great character guy to have in your program!

  • If I have to read one more of these stupid fucking topics Im gonna lose my mind. Get off the internet and get back to fucking your cousin, or what ever it is you do in S. Carolina.

  • If I have to read one more of these stupid fucking topics Im gonna lose my mind. Get off the internet and get back to fucking your cousin, or what ever it is you do in S. Carolina.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    If I have to read one more of these stupid fucking topics Im gonna lose my mind. Get off the internet and get back to fucking your cousin, or what ever it is you do in S. Carolina.

    ohhhhh TCPO not gonna like you much , the peeps in S Carolina are pretty nice man

  • Harry, are you telling me I cannot root for Connor Shaw, a young man who has learned his trade from a National Championship Coach and Heisman Trophy Winner?

  • Harry, are you telling me I cannot root for Connor Shaw, a young man who has learned his trade from a National Championship Coach and Heisman Trophy Winner?

    @belchazer said:

    Harry, are you telling me I cannot root for Connor Shaw, a young man who has learned his trade from a National Championship Coach and Heisman Trophy Winner?

    No, I'm not telling you to not root for any player. Just don't come onto a teams board spouting about your areas own personal Jesus. Go to a Gamecocks board and talk about how excited you are for your QB to be picked up by an NFL franchise and jerk each other off over there with your fantasies of him upseating both Hoyer and Manziel. Don't come onto a teams board, without looking at any other topics (cause if you did you would understand that there are already 10 similar threads from ass wipes just like yourself) and make another meaningless topic about 1 player on a team you don't even root for.

    Oh and it is already bad enough with every Manziel worshipper declaring Browns fandom hoping onto the board minutes after his selection. I want fans of the team, not fans of players who jump ship if then end up crashing and burning.

  • Harry, are you telling me I cannot root for Connor Shaw, a young man who has learned his trade from a National Championship Coach and Heisman Trophy Winner?

    @belchazer said:

    Harry, are you telling me I cannot root for Connor Shaw, a young man who has learned his trade from a National Championship Coach and Heisman Trophy Winner?

    I think it's mostly to do with this being the second Shaw thread created. Throw in all of the A&M fans and the regulars are getting a little weary to say the least.

    I for one love South Carolina. Charleston is without a doubt my favorite city in the good ole US of A.

  • @belchazer said:

    Harry, are you telling me I cannot root for Connor Shaw, a young man who has learned his trade from a National Championship Coach and Heisman Trophy Winner?

    I think it's mostly to do with this being the second Shaw thread created. Throw in all of the A&M fans and the regulars are getting a little weary to say the least.

    I for one love South Carolina. Charleston is without a doubt my favorite city in the good ole US of A.

    @taco918 said:

    I think it's mostly to do with this being the second Shaw thread created. Throw in all of the A&M fans and the regulars are getting a little weary to say the least.

    I for one love South Carolina. Charleston is without a doubt my favorite city in the good ole US of A.

    Oh yes beautiful state, I love to visit there. I just don't particularly care for the locals at this moment.

  • If I have to read one more of these stupid fucking topics Im gonna lose my mind. Get off the internet and get back to fucking your cousin, or what ever it is you do in S. Carolina.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    If I have to read one more of these stupid fucking topics Im gonna lose my mind. Get off the internet and get back to fucking your cousin, or what ever it is you do in S. Carolina.

    Yeah, how do you feel like you can say that without being a douche bag?!

  • My sig says it all 😎