The No Profanity Slam Thread
-
Why go PG when the board itself is rated R? No persons under 17 permitted bitches
-
Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.
-
-
Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.
Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
-
Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
You win... not only no profanity but you used more words starting with F than any sentence in fucking history.
-
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
You win... not only no profanity but you used more words starting with F than any sentence in fucking history.
-
Best word of the whole group: Foozle: definition: to manage or play awkwardly, to bungle.
Which gives us a new nickname for that team in Cincinnati: The Foozlers.
-
No profanity Gipper's. You just didn't read the tea leaves properly my friend.
FeCKless fecUlent . LOL
-
Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
You sound like the dude from V for Vendetta!
-
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
You sound like the dude from V for Vendetta!
-
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
You win... not only no profanity but you used more words starting with F than any sentence in fucking history.
-
Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
Is it weird this made me think of Sesame Street?
-
you lost me at "feculent"
-
-
There's a joke here... PoeticG, Poetic Gipper. I'll find it
Oh my god, PoeticG is The Gipper!
Mind blown.
-
Well, maybe I can help.
Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.
Is it weird this made me think of Sesame Street?
-
There's a joke here... PoeticG, Poetic Gipper. I'll find it
Oh my god, PoeticG is The Gipper!
Mind blown.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
