Skip to content

The No Profanity Slam Thread

The Browns Board
24 14 1.2k
  • @mark-o said:

    Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.

    No Fucking profanity Mark... Damn it!!!!

    @cdl15 said:

    No Fucking profanity Mark... Damn it!!!!

    Shit!! I fucking forgot. I'll fucking try better next fucking time.

  • Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.

    @mark-o said:

    Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

  • @mark-o said:

    Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    You win... not only no profanity but you used more words starting with F than any sentence in fucking history.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    You win... not only no profanity but you used more words starting with F than any sentence in fucking history.

    @mark-o said:

    You win... not only no profanity but you used more words starting with F than any sentence in fucking history.

    But I didn't have to use (PH)uck.

  • Best word of the whole group: Foozle: definition: to manage or play awkwardly, to bungle.

    Which gives us a new nickname for that team in Cincinnati: The Foozlers.

  • No profanity Gipper's. You just didn't read the tea leaves properly my friend.

    FeCKless fecUlent . LOL 😆 😆

  • @mark-o said:

    Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    You sound like the dude from V for Vendetta!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    You sound like the dude from V for Vendetta!

    @osiris said:

    You sound like the dude from V for Vendetta!

    I saw the movie, but I will have to check that out.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    You win... not only no profanity but you used more words starting with F than any sentence in fucking history.

    @mark-o said:

    You win... not only no profanity but you used more words starting with F than any sentence in fucking history.I

    I dont think I could ever use more than 3 F words in a sentence without one of them being the F bomb.

  • That was poetic Gipper.

  • @mark-o said:

    Since there are no replies to this so far, I think we can safely say that this idea fucking failed.

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    Is it weird this made me think of Sesame Street?

  • you lost me at "feculent"

  • Nice use of alliteration!

  • That was poetic Gipper.

    @poeticg said:

    That was poetic Gipper.

    There's a joke here... PoeticG, Poetic Gipper. I'll find it

  • @poeticg said:

    That was poetic Gipper.

    There's a joke here... PoeticG, Poetic Gipper. I'll find it

    @hunt-daddy said:

    There's a joke here... PoeticG, Poetic Gipper. I'll find it

    Oh my god, PoeticG is The Gipper!

    Mind blown.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, maybe I can help.

    Overall, Steeler fans are a feckless feculent phenomena whose fealty and fervency to their team is mostly feigned and whose fecundity is felicitous and largely fictional because at the hint of that team foozling they would be shown to be a flaky, flabby, and flimsy lot whose loyalty will fold and fizzle like a foreskin at the site of a forceps.

    Is it weird this made me think of Sesame Street?

    @taco918 said:

    Is it weird this made me think of Sesame Street?

    Me, I'd say more Dr. Seuss.

  • @hunt-daddy said:

    There's a joke here... PoeticG, Poetic Gipper. I'll find it

    Oh my god, PoeticG is The Gipper!

    Mind blown.

    @gftchris said:

    Oh my god, PoeticG is The Gipper!

    Mind blown.

    Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. (I gave myself a waiver from the no profanity in order to respond to that) 😡

  • OK, when is someone else going to give an effort and show us how creative they are?

  • OK, when is someone else going to give an effort and show us how creative they are?

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, when is someone else going to give an effort and show us how creative they are?

    Working on something. Not so much slamming, but still at least a little creative.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    It's funny how you have to answer your own thread in order to get any responses.....what a douchebag!

    If you ran for president, you would be the only person who voted for you and you would write a book about your experience and be the only person to buy it.....the best part is you would actually read the book.

    I interpret this statement to mean that YOU particularly do NOT have the mental acuity to participate in any activity that would require even a scintilla of creative thinking.

    ....unless the intent in your reply is in fact an effort to do exactly what I asked of you in the original post....to come up with a slam without using profanity. If so....BRAVO! I am as fair game as anyone/anything else.

    However, I will have to have a ruling from the board admins: does the use of the term "douchebag" constitute profanity? I would think not...but I will allow Z/hoorta/MarkO to be the final arbiter