Oh look it's the Cleveland Browns forum.
-
JFF will outshine Brady and Manning.
I hope you are right but honestly at this point thats a pretty ridiculous statement.
-
Why? He already is.
Outplaying? Well that's different... But possible. Neither one of those guys had a resume close to johnny at 21.
Manning had an SEC championship at 21. Johnny have one of those?
Then at 22 he was the first overall draft in the NFL. We already know Johnny isnt doing that either.
Manning then took every snap as a starter at 22, I'd love to see Johnny win the job outright and take every snap.
But Manning's resume was pretty "close" to Johnny's.
Zombo
-
-
Thank you, Z. I almost threw my tablet when I read the comment that suggested JF had accomplished more than Manning at 21
-
NE Patriots, as a fellow Bostonian, I watch many Pats and Browns games. It's made being a Browns fan even harder - especially when we lost the game last year in the final 10 minutes. There is no question in my mind that the two most important positions in sports (teams) are NFL QB and NHL Goaltender. The difference between the haves and have-nots is mind blowing!
-
Thank you, Z. I almost threw my tablet when I read the comment that suggested JF had accomplished more than Manning at 21
-
Seriously?
You're kinda derp then.
It's not even close.
The Hype wasn't even 1\10 back then what it is now. Manning was considered as close to a "can't miss" as Andrew Luck years later. Same can't be said of JF. No one, and I mean no one- didn't have a first round grade on Peyton.
The only thing that's not close is Manziel wins the champagne chugging contest, hands down.
-
-
-
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
-
Seriously?
You're kinda derp then.
It's not even close.
Why do you keep saying that?
Are you just hanging your hat on the fact that Manning finished second in the Heisman vote?
Because, other than that, he was a consensus All-American, Maxwell Award winner, Davey O'Brien Award Winner, Golden Arm Award Winner, SEC Player of the Year, won a SEC Championship, and threw for over 11,000 yards and 89 TDs by the time he was 21.
How can you say "not close?" Just the Heisman?
Oh wait, there's another award Manziel won that Manning didn't ... The Manning Award.
Manning did not win the Manning Award.
Z
-
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
Your mind is so small you can't fathom any other reason for people to question mini-me other than jealousy. Surely it couldn't be football related....noooooooo, couldn't be.
Seriously.....not sucking the midgets dick does not mean one doesn't like him or are against him. Wipe the cum off your lip....
-
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
I don't think I've seen any blantent anti manziel posts. Just posts stating they hate his fans. The majority here are browns fans and root for the team not an individual player.And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
And trust me, I live like a king. I have a house, wife, son, and a good paying job. My life is great and I don't need to have a hard on for a kid to make a difference. You don't need to be a millionaire to live like a king. Its obviously you're still going through puberty and are learning about life.
-
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
Your mind is so small you can't fathom any other reason for people to question mini-me other than jealousy. Surely it couldn't be football related....noooooooo, couldn't be.
Seriously.....not sucking the midgets dick does not mean one doesn't like him or are against him. Wipe the cum off your lip....
Your mind is so small you can't fathom any other reason for people to question mini-me other than jealousy. Surely it couldn't be football related....noooooooo, couldn't be.
Seriously.....not sucking the midgets dick does not mean one doesn't like him or are against him. Wipe the cum off your lip....
Awww baby boy.
Awwww grown man jealous Johnny has more money, fucks better women, and is ten times better at life and career than you.
Awww baby boy you'll be okay.
Didn't make much money, pull any ass, or have fun growing up so get jealous.
Awww baby boy too bad he's your future QB and there isn't anything you can about it.
Aww, I am literally doing the money sign right in your face and there's nothing you can do about it.
-
Your mind is so small you can't fathom any other reason for people to question mini-me other than jealousy. Surely it couldn't be football related....noooooooo, couldn't be.
Seriously.....not sucking the midgets dick does not mean one doesn't like him or are against him. Wipe the cum off your lip....
Awww baby boy.
Awwww grown man jealous Johnny has more money, fucks better women, and is ten times better at life and career than you.
Awww baby boy you'll be okay.
Didn't make much money, pull any ass, or have fun growing up so get jealous.
Awww baby boy too bad he's your future QB and there isn't anything you can about it.
Aww, I am literally doing the money sign right in your face and there's nothing you can do about it.
Awww baby boy.
Awwww grown man jealous Johnny has more money, fucks better women, and is ten times better at life and career than you.
Awww baby boy you'll be okay.
Didn't make much money, pull any ass, or have fun growing up so get jealous.
Awww baby boy too bad he's your future QB and there isn't anything you can about it.
Aww, I am literally doing the money sign right in your face and there's nothing you can do about it.
Are you 10? Talk about lame. You seem the one who's jealousy. You're just not worth anymore timeb
-
No I just like to piss off choco. I will talk down to that old man.
He's so pissed off that Manziel is a Brown.
He's angry, jealous, bitter, and pissed off that a 21 year old has already surpassed him in nearly every single category in life.
-
-
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
Jesus, Walter... you really gonna start down that path again? You know where it leads...
Zombo said:
Oh wait, there's another award Manziel won that Manning didn't ... The Manning Award.
Perfect!
I still cannot believe how many folks confuse hype and "excitement" with accomplishment.
-
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
And all you anti Manziel folks are just as fucking embarrassing.
I think it's jealousy that the guy lives like a king and you get resentful.
Wow, Johnny "lives like a king". Compared to Who? He's a damn street Urchin compared to the top 20 http://www.celebritynetworth.com/list/top-50-royals/ Has to slum with Mayweather, who's down on the list. http://www.celebritynetworth.com/list/top-50-richest-athletes/
Awww baby boy.
Awwww grown man jealous Johnny has more money, fucks better women, and is ten times better at life and career than you.
Awww baby boy you'll be okay.
Didn't make much money, pull any ass, or have fun growing up so get jealous.
Awww baby boy too bad he's your future QB and there isn't anything you can about it.
Aww, I am literally doing the money sign right in your face and there's nothing you can do about it.
Aw, give it up WW- we aren't fucking impressed in the least about JF's lifestyle- (apparently you sure as hell are- you constantly bring it up at every opportunity). It helped he got born into a (relatively) rich family. There's old wealth in Boston that shits more money than Johnny has- and they've never worked a day in their lives at a productive job.
You really have to dredge up your old shit? You need some new material.
-
I'm not going after the top 20 richest celebrities, Mayweather, or old Money in Boston.
I'm going after a bunch of message simpleton hacks who are pissed off Manziel the future of the Browns so they belittle him any chance they get it.
Johnny is the future.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login