Would You Trade JF?
-
VesnaKociper said:
Another dumb fucking thread. Hey jism lips, what next? A post about your theoretical matchup of GI Joe versus Ken?
I was thinking about a breakdown detailing how fat, old, ugly accordion playing dirtbags never amount to anything in their life.
Looking for some people to interview...
-
hey if manziel blows it up on monday i might be knocking walter out first place in the manziel homo line.
eh.......no.
Walter is not head homo ... he occasionally posts lucid stuff about Hoyer starting the season ... in fact I have a list of 10 bigger homos, although six of them have already been banned and the rest all have "tex" as part of their screenname.
Zombo
-
Apparently that would be......you.
You're the one throwing yourself in the conversation because you're made he's our star QB
Get just sit back and let it sink in that he's our future.
You're the one throwing yourself in the conversation because you're made he's our star QB
I am made? I didn't even know I joined La Cosa Nostra.
Or did you mean I was mad? I am not mad at all.......I am glad he is here and....get this.....has the potential to be our star QB. He is not an NFL football star at all yet..
Get just sit back and let it sink in that he's our future.
I will let it sink in when the boy adds some weight to his credibility. Until that happens I will just float here hoping that when things do sink that I am in the belly of a submarine, not the whale or the shark that has eaten Johnny. A lot of those sharks are lying in wait for him to be their dinner. He would just be an appetizer, I would be the main course.
-
-
Bottom line is whoever starts I will support. Fuck all of you QB faggots.
-
How could you possibly know you're getting a better QB? We just drafted the guy. Can we at least see if he's any good first? Ouch... my brain hurts
How could you possibly know you're getting a worse QB? We just drafted the guy. We have no clue what he's going to become.
The chances of Manziel being a successful NFL QB, at this very moment, are exactly the same as Winston's, Hundley's, Mariota's, Bortles', Bridgewater's, etc.
In the basest of rationalities, Manziel has a 50/50 chance, right now, at being a successful NFL QB. He either will be or he won't be. I would trade that in a heartbeat for the chance to get two guys with 50/50 shots at being successful.
Trading Manziel would do two things:
1) it would give us a chance to fully see what Hoyer (and maybe Shaw) are capable of
and
2) it would give us a couple additional high-probability draft picks to build future positions of need
Obviously, this is a hypothetical situation and it won't happen. And I am happy with having Johnny Manziel. But, personally, I don't stop trying to improve something just because I'm happy. If there's a way to make the Browns better, it should be explored.
How could you possibly know you're getting a worse QB? We just drafted the guy. We have no clue what he's going to become.
The chances of Manziel being a successful NFL QB, at this very moment, are exactly the same as Winston's, Hundley's, Mariota's, Bortles', Bridgewater's, etc.
In the basest of rationalities, Manziel has a 50/50 chance, right now, at being a successful NFL QB. He either will be or he won't be. I would trade that in a heartbeat for the chance to get two guys with 50/50 shots at being successful.
Trading Manziel would do two things:
1) it would give us a chance to fully see what Hoyer (and maybe Shaw) are capable of
and
2) it would give us a couple additional high-probability draft picks to build future positions of need
Obviously, this is a hypothetical situation and it won't happen. And I am happy with having Johnny Manziel. But, personally, I don't stop trying to improve something just because I'm happy. If there's a way to make the Browns better, it should be explored.
And if Manziel starts doing some of the things he did in college? And you're stuck with your pants down with two 50-50 rookies that could just as easily bust.
Im not that high on Manziel, but I'd like to see him play before I'd even "hypothetically" think about moving him...
-
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
-
I'm willing if you also agree to leave the board
-
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
jayjay said:
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
So..... Aggie fan?
-
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
jayjay said:
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
Go away gay boy, you're not welcome here.
-
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
jayjay said:
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
I know, man! Goddam, I can't believe they named Hoyer the starter! He looked like shit Monday night and then
Johnny came out and lit it up and showed everyone why he should be the starter and...uh...
Oh.
Never mind.
-
What an idiot. Abandon ship!
After not one, two preseason games. We should just restart. Fire Pettine and Farmer!
-
I think you forgot the "Va" in front of your name.
-
jayjay said:
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
I know, man! Goddam, I can't believe they named Hoyer the starter! He looked like shit Monday night and then
Johnny came out and lit it up and showed everyone why he should be the starter and...uh...
Oh.
Never mind.
-
-
I would! Please trade me!
-
please trade manziel...preferably to the cowboys....please....he doesn't deserve to play for such a dysfunctional franchise.....let the browns keep their home town homey hoyer......i'm sure they'll do great...laugh laugh....!!
just trade manziel, please.....pettine's an idiot and shanahan's not a lot better....there's a reason he flamed out in dc....
-
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
jayjay said:
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
Yeah, and JFF didn't look much better in the first half when he had his shot playing with the first team. Hmmmm.... He doesn't look quite so elusive, now that he's playing in the Big Boy league.
I would! Please trade me!
Oh, Johnny, it was just a matter of time until you showed up for real. We've heard you like to hang out on A&M Boards. We're so honored to have you as a distinguished member here.
jayjay said:
please trade manziel...preferably to the cowboys....please....he doesn't deserve to play for such a dysfunctional franchise.....let the browns keep their home town homey hoyer......i'm sure they'll do great...laugh laugh....!!
just trade manziel, please.....pettine's an idiot and shanahan's not a lot better....there's a reason he flamed out in dc....
Maybe he can flip us off on the way out of town. Want some objective third party opinion on Johnny Football?
-
jayjay said:
the browns is such a dysfunctional organization.....the best thing for manziel is to get the hell out of there as soon as possible......let them keep hoyer, the home town sweet heart....the browns...mediocrity forever....!
hoyer screwed the pooch monday night and for that he gets named starter.....is pettine nuts....of course he's only the hc because no one else wanted to be associated with such a lousy team...don't blame them....
Yeah, and JFF didn't look much better in the first half when he had his shot playing with the first team. Hmmmm.... He doesn't look quite so elusive, now that he's playing in the Big Boy league.
I would! Please trade me!
Oh, Johnny, it was just a matter of time until you showed up for real. We've heard you like to hang out on A&M Boards. We're so honored to have you as a distinguished member here.
jayjay said:
please trade manziel...preferably to the cowboys....please....he doesn't deserve to play for such a dysfunctional franchise.....let the browns keep their home town homey hoyer......i'm sure they'll do great...laugh laugh....!!
just trade manziel, please.....pettine's an idiot and shanahan's not a lot better....there's a reason he flamed out in dc....
Maybe he can flip us off on the way out of town. Want some objective third party opinion on Johnny Football?
Yeah, and JFF didn't look much better in the first half when he had his shot playing with the first team. Hmmmm.... He doesn't look quite so elusive, now that he's playing in the Big Boy league.
Oh, Johnny, it was just a matter of time until you showed up for real. We've heard you like to hang out on A&M Boards. We're so honored to have you as a distinguished member here.
Maybe he can flip us off on the way out of town. Want some objective third party opinion on Johnny Football?
Yeah, I have some extra time now... so what? Why do you expect Hoyer to be any perform any better than me? He can't play any better and I can't get any worse and still my stats were more impressive. By the way, no one will be watching our games anymore. Nice job coach!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login