Skip to content

Gilbert

The Browns Board
133 37 3.8k
  • @walterwhite said:

    Sadly, I have to agree with this on Gilbert. CBus Brownie is right on point.

    No one is asking him to play lights out but he looks like he doesn't even belong on an NFL roster.

    Shazier looked like a 5 year veteran and Roby looked like a stud.

    Remember this:

    "Richardson will be fine"

    "Weeden will be fine"

    "Taylor will be fine"

    "Little will be fine"

    "Schwartz will be fine"

    I hope you man up and admit it when you're wrong (as usual). But can we please wait a couple games (or maybe a whole season) before we decide how good or bad our rookie is...

    You and CBus are ridiculous, and you sound like a couple dramatic women complaining about a new character on Desperate Housewives you don't like...

    @thenew23 said:

    I hope you man up and admit it when you're wrong (as usual). But can we please wait a couple games (or maybe a whole season) before we decide how good or bad our rookie is...

    You and CBus are ridiculous, and you sound like a couple dramatic women complaining about a new character on Desperate Housewives you don't like...

    I'm not wrong on this ya fucking nimrod. All the evidence in the world is on my side.

    Did you not watch the FUCKING game? Did you not watch all preseason when he got burnt?

    and yes there is a huge majority of Browns who said "they'll be fine"

    Justin Gilbert FUCKING SUCKS DICKS right now.

  • He's SO FUCKING BAD he's been demoted. HE SUCKS.

  • BxDrO6ECAAETXNk.jpg

    Here he laying on the ground as Wheaton makes the catch to win the game.

  • He's SO FUCKING BAD he's been demoted. HE SUCKS.

    @walterwhite said:

    He's SO FUCKING BAD he's been demoted. HE SUCKS.

    He'll be in the Pro Bowl

  • Here is Big Ben saying to himself "this dude sucks so fucking much" I'm going to audible to Wheaton and he did.

    BxDpQT7IMAAaDqV.jpg

  • @walterwhite said:

    He's SO FUCKING BAD he's been demoted. HE SUCKS.

    He'll be in the Pro Bowl

    @thenew23 said:

    He'll be in the Pro Bowl

    Are you on fucking drugs?

    The pro bowl? The fucking Pro Bowl?

    What planet do you live on you delusional fucktard.

  • @thenew23 said:

    He'll be in the Pro Bowl

    Are you on fucking drugs?

    The pro bowl? The fucking Pro Bowl?

    What planet do you live on you delusional fucktard.

    @walterwhite said:

    Are you on fucking drugs?

    The pro bowl? The fucking Pro Bowl?

    What planet do you live on you delusional fucktard.

    Clowney... what a waste he got hurt

    Bortles... sucks cant even beat Henne

    Gilbert... next stop, Hall of Fame

  • @walterwhite said:

    Are you on fucking drugs?

    The pro bowl? The fucking Pro Bowl?

    What planet do you live on you delusional fucktard.

    Clowney... what a waste he got hurt

    Bortles... sucks cant even beat Henne

    Gilbert... next stop, Hall of Fame

    @thenew23 said:

    Clowney... what a waste he got hurt

    Bortles... sucks cant even beat Henne

    Gilbert... next stop, Hall of Fame

    Now you're just trolling because nobody can be this mentally Retarded. Justin Gilbert sucks.

  • Way to get your hands up you fucking bum. He's not even trying. He didn't even turn around.

    15792931-mmmain.jpg

  • Walt, I hope if you have kids that they were born knowing how to ride a bike. Otherwise, they are in for a tough time.

    "You worthless faggot! You can't already pop wheelies!? You should have been fucking aborted!"

  • @walterwhite said:

    Are you on fucking drugs?

    The pro bowl? The fucking Pro Bowl?

    What planet do you live on you delusional fucktard.

    Clowney... what a waste he got hurt

    Bortles... sucks cant even beat Henne

    Gilbert... next stop, Hall of Fame

    @thenew23 said:

    Clowney... what a waste he got hurt

    Bortles... sucks cant even beat Henne

    Gilbert... next stop, Hall of Fame

    Oh and how about your boy Watkins? He must suck too bc he didnt do sh** Sunday

  • I don't have all the Gilbert optimism but give the guy time to be evaluated.

  • @thenew23 said:

    Clowney... what a waste he got hurt

    Bortles... sucks cant even beat Henne

    Gilbert... next stop, Hall of Fame

    Now you're just trolling because nobody can be this mentally Retarded. Justin Gilbert sucks.

    @walterwhite said:

    Now you're just trolling because nobody can be this mentally Retarded. Justin Gilbert sucks.

    Your a genious ?.

    Its so easy its hard not to with some people... When emotions are over-the-top, logic goes out the window

  • @thenew23 said:

    Clowney... what a waste he got hurt

    Bortles... sucks cant even beat Henne

    Gilbert... next stop, Hall of Fame

    Oh and how about your boy Watkins? He must suck too bc he didnt do sh** Sunday

    @thenew23 said:

    Oh and how about your boy Watkins? He must suck too bc he didnt do sh** Sunday

    Except for WIN which is more than I can say for that FUCKING BUM Gilbert who lost us the game.

    Watkins: 3 catches for 31 yards

    Gilbert: 5 missed tackles and his receiver caught 6 passes for 97 yards.

    I'll take Watkins all fucking day over that bum.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Now you're just trolling because nobody can be this mentally Retarded. Justin Gilbert sucks.

    Your a genious ?.

    Its so easy its hard not to with some people... When emotions are over-the-top, logic goes out the window

    @thenew23 said:

    Your a genious .

    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH oh the irony.

    It's you're not your dumbass.

  • I don't have all the Gilbert optimism but give the guy time to be evaluated.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I don't have all the Gilbert optimism but give the guy time to be evaluated.

    Here's the problem... I understand CB is a tough transition but Fuller, Varrett, and Roby are all showing promise.

    Gilbert got torched by 3rd stringers all preseason long and got his ass handed to him Sunday. It was a Brandon Weeden like debut.

    He isn't getting in the same area as the receivers he's covering.

  • Oh he definitely shit the fucking bed. I am just willing to not write him off immediately. If he still looks like Corky out there at mid season, I will be with all the other naysayers.

  • Here's the problem Logic...

    Watch him on the fake punt, not only does he get burnt, he fucking wiffs, then he tries to tackle him like a 6th grader.

    Gilbert is afraid of contact and at this level, I don't think tackling should be something you have to learn. He's a bad player and I don't see him panning out at all. Ever. He pussies away from contact.

    I'm happy with all of our other picks (West, Bitonio, Kirskey, Manziel, etc..)

    But Gilbert is so fucking bad. He's literally an F- right now.

  • Here's the problem Logic...

    Watch him on the fake punt, not only does he get burnt, he fucking wiffs, then he tries to tackle him like a 6th grader.

    Gilbert is afraid of contact and at this level, I don't think tackling should be something you have to learn. He's a bad player and I don't see him panning out at all. Ever. He pussies away from contact.

    I'm happy with all of our other picks (West, Bitonio, Kirskey, Manziel, etc..)

    But Gilbert is so fucking bad. He's literally an F- right now.

    @walterwhite said:

    Here's the problem Logic...

    Watch him on the fake punt, not only does he get burnt, he fucking wiffs, then he tries to tackle him like a 6th grader.

    Gilbert is afraid of contact and at this level, I don't think tackling should be something you have to learn. He's a bad player and I don't see him panning out at all. Ever. He pussies away from contact.

    I'm happy with all of our other picks (West, Bitonio, Kirskey, Manziel, etc..)

    But Gilbert is so fucking bad. He's literally an F- right now.

    Walter, I agree, Gilbert has looked terrible up to this point- he has to learn how to defend when the ball is in the air or about to be caught. You forget about his 40 time at the combine? Sub 4.4 speed can't be taught, and that's why he was a first round pick. His tackling ability (rather lack of) in college was duly noted by none other than Ray Farmer.

    Hell, Denard was a first round pick of the Bengals, and he's buried on the depth chart behind Father Time Jones and a crippled Kirkpatrick.

    So maybe, just maybe Pettine is seeing we pushed Gilbert too far, too fast. One regular season game is far too small a sample size to label a first round pick a bust.

  • Hopefully he can learn from the sidelines. And win his job back by doing so.