Crazy Start to 2014 Season
-
Tour- at the risk of being accused on continuing the thread derailment, my question would be how well does Agnew catch passes that are zipped to him? Reason I ask is that I know from 2 years of watching him that JM definitely held back on that throw. So was he guiding because of who was catching or was he doing it because he was throwing his first pass and was trying to be sure of it?
...or was he doing it because he was throwing his first pass and was trying to be sure of it?
My take on it was that he "aimed it", but other than JM who knows...
Some credit goes to the defender for a good hit. Some receivers would have held that ball, but a lot would have dropped it too.
My take as well... Byrd closed fast and played a very good game.
-
-
-
-
what i know about lumbergh vs. mark o was a classic brady queef vs. doofus anderson thing.
can't say more than that.
-
-
Lumbergh was the DA homeboy from Oregon.
You mean PoG, the prequel?
-
what i know about lumbergh vs. mark o was a classic brady queef vs. doofus anderson thing.
can't say more than that.
what i know about lumbergh vs. mark o was a classic brady queef vs. doofus anderson thing.
can't say more than that.
Ahhh. Ok, it's not smelly cheese, it's a smelly QB lover.
I wasn't a forum talker then, but I can see it now. A debate about whos better? Quinn or Anderson? Hahahaha. Oh my goodness, that had to be awesome.
I bet all the lovers of those two got quiet quickly.
-
Lumbergh was the DA homeboy from Oregon.
Ahhh... so it Mark O that wrote the song?
Lumbergh and I would have had fun as I was a full-on advocate of trading DA after his "break-out season". Ditto for Braylon after the same season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
