Do juiced-up Steelers teams deserve asterisks?
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
So now you are purposing a new conspiracy thoery in which the NFL Commissioner helps cheat for the Steelers?
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: 
FYI I was being sarcastic. I'm a diehard steelers fan.
-
We'll let you know when the NFL modernizes to blood tests. Unfortunately, someone is confusing the Olympic Testing with the NFL's tests, which means we're about 2 decades apart. More specifically, we're a Rip Van Winkle nap session away from the NFL modernizing it's testing. If you're looking for drugs that are now obsolete and you cannot detect HGH, guess what kind of data you can report? We're not finding many positive tests for steroids. What does that do? It pretends the NFL is taking protective measures that MLB is denying. Guess what? That's a lie if the drug of choice is HGH and it's going unpoliced and undeterred. Remember our concept of "no cop no stop?" There you be.
- Tom F.
Dude i wouldn't be shocked if 90% of the NFL was on HGH .... But the playing field is quite level. I hope I am wrong , but its kind of la la land~ish to think that.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Dude i wouldn't be shocked if 90% of the NFL was on HGH .... But the playing field is quite level. I hope I am wrong , but its kind of la la land~ish to think that.If every player (or most) did roids then it would be wrong to * those players and teams that had success. They didn't actually have an advantage becuase they people they went up against were also on roids and equually helped by them. Doesn't make it right to take (now that the NFL has adopted strict roid policies and spreads awareness of the dangers of them) them though. If 90%+ of NFL players are on roids then there is no reason for them to be illegal in the US or against NFL rules becuase there are no widespread signs of roid usage, making them pretty safe to take health wise. I thought that was the biggest reason they were illegal in the first place.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Dude i wouldn't be shocked if 90% of the NFL was on HGH .... But the playing field is quite level. I hope I am wrong , but its kind of la la land~ish to think that.If every player (or most) did roids then it would be wrong to * those players and teams that had success. They didn't actually have an advantage becuase they people they went up against were also on roids and equually helped by them. Doesn't make it right to take (now that the NFL has adopted strict roid policies and spreads awareness of the dangers of them) them though. If 90%+ of NFL players are on roids then there is no reason for them to be illegal in the US or against NFL rules becuase there are no widespread signs of roid usage, making them pretty safe to take health wise. I thought that was the biggest reason they were illegal in the first place.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
If every player (or most) did roids then it would be wrong to * those players and teams that had success. They didn't actually have an advantage becuase they people they went up against were also on roids and equually helped by them. Doesn't make it right to take (now that the NFL has adopted strict roid policies and spreads awareness of the dangers of them) them though. If 90%+ of NFL players are on roids then there is no reason for them to be illegal in the US or against NFL rules becuase there are no widespread signs of roid usage, making them pretty safe to take health wise. I thought that was the biggest reason they were illegal in the first place.Many people forget Steve Couson said it was a "League Wide" Problem. And I dont think it has disappeared. He also said the Avergaer NFL LInemen was 262 lbs. In his day. And is now like 340 lbs...what does that Indicate ? I know kids at local HS`s who were given stuff , at least so they claim. These are kids I coached in AAU Type Basketball , who were football players. . So its a American Problem. Not a Problem of one team. All indications are that When the 70`s Steeler Teams were ona roll , that EVERY Team in the NFL had O-lines experimenting with this stuff. It was bigger than the Good teams of the Day. The "Juice" Flowed freely ... doesnt make it right. But thats life ...life is often not Fair or right.
-
Wow it's a Squeelfag fag fest in here.
Steelers = Cheaters. Have never won anything without cheating.
-
Squeelers = cheaters
-
Squeelers = cheaters
Squeelers = cheaters
Thats a very broad statement. Wouldn't it be amazing if you would actually have specific proof to back up your allegations?
-
Wow it's a Squeelfag fag fest in here.
Steelers = Cheaters. Have never won anything without cheating.
Wow it's a Squeelfag fag fest in here.
Steelers = Cheaters. Have never won anything without cheating.
LOL ...ouch that hurts coming from pushing like 40 years of NOT Being able to Win the Big Game....
-
Squeelers = cheaters
Thats a very broad statement. Wouldn't it be amazing if you would actually have specific proof to back up your allegations?
Sivlerback DPOY said:
Thats a very broad statement. Wouldn't it be amazing if you would actually every have specific proof to back up your allegations?they got NOTHING...but SOUR GRAPES !!
-
Squeelers = cheaters
Squeelers = cheaters
They're O-for-Integrity.
- Tom F. (False Glory written by a Steeler with a conscience)
-
Squeelers = cheaters
They're O-for-Integrity.
- Tom F. (False Glory written by a Steeler with a conscience)
-
In the past 40 years the Squeelers have never won a big game without cheating in one way or another.
That's a very broad statement.... Would you ever dare to give specifics?
-
Squeelers = cheaters
The rules do not apply to the Rooney Family.
-partial ownership
-own gambling institutions
-steroids
-HGH
Squeelers = good ol' boys of the NFL
-
These knuckle draggers will never see the truth. Well maybe that's not true, they see it every week but can't comprehend it. It's useless to argue with them, all they care about is their banana's. Oh well all you can do is keep trying I guess.
-
lol what happened to the rest of this thread? Specifically the article discussing the chargers? Did a mod/admin really delete it?
-
.
-
If the Chargers information is going to get deleted as well as the 5 or 6 posts that followed the entire thread should be wiped. What kind of message board is this exactly? Is the only mod with any kind of credibility Riffer? You have to be kidding me guys. I really do enjoy this message board. I post here as I've said countless times for a different perspective and Al posts great personnel and league information which I enjoy reading. What's safe around here? Is this a message board where opinions are shared or some sort of Browns dictatorship where the mods delete what they please? It's completely classless and childish and shows the true colors of a select few on this message board. Get real guys. Facts are facts and all facts deserve reporting. DELETE THE ENTIRE THREAD if you are going to delete a damning post that undermines the entire roiding argument. The mods should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe this shi.t
-
If the Chargers information is going to get deleted as well as the 5 or 6 posts that followed the entire thread should be wiped. What kind of message board is this exactly? Is the only mod with any kind of credibility Riffer? You have to be kidding me guys. I really do enjoy this message board. I post here as I've said countless times for a different perspective and Al posts great personnel and league information which I enjoy reading. What's safe around here? Is this a message board where opinions are shared or some sort of Browns dictatorship where the mods delete what they please? It's completely classless and childish and shows the true colors of a select few on this message board. Get real guys. Facts are facts and all facts deserve reporting. DELETE THE ENTIRE THREAD if you are going to delete a damning post that undermines the entire roiding argument. The mods should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe this shi.t
If the Chargers information is going to get deleted as well as the 5 or 6 posts that followed the entire thread should be wiped. What kind of message board is this exactly? Is the only mod with any kind of credibility Riffer? You have to be kidding me guys. I really do enjoy this message board. I post here as I've said countless times for a different perspective and Al posts great personnel and league information which I enjoy reading. What's safe around here? Is this a message board where opinions are shared or some sort of Browns dictatorship where the mods delete what they please? It's completely classless and childish and shows the true colors of a select few on this message board. Get real guys. Facts are facts and all facts deserve reporting. DELETE THE ENTIRE THREAD if you are going to delete a damning post that undermines the entire roiding argument. The mods should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe this shi.t
Yes... I had heard a couple years ago the Chargers were roiding up in the early 70`s...
-
If the Chargers information is going to get deleted as well as the 5 or 6 posts that followed the entire thread should be wiped. What kind of message board is this exactly? Is the only mod with any kind of credibility Riffer? You have to be kidding me guys. I really do enjoy this message board. I post here as I've said countless times for a different perspective and Al posts great personnel and league information which I enjoy reading. What's safe around here? Is this a message board where opinions are shared or some sort of Browns dictatorship where the mods delete what they please? It's completely classless and childish and shows the true colors of a select few on this message board. Get real guys. Facts are facts and all facts deserve reporting. DELETE THE ENTIRE THREAD if you are going to delete a damning post that undermines the entire roiding argument. The mods should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe this shi.t
Yes... I had heard a couple years ago the Chargers were roiding up in the early 70`s...
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Yes... I had heard a couple years ago the Chargers were roiding up in the early 70`s...I love how Steeler fans don't blame the Cowboys using roids in the 90's for our SB loss to them in '95.
-
Squeelers = roiders
-
does anyone know what the death toll is for steeler roid nation? what a bunch of fags the only way they can win is by cheating!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
