Skip to content

Stockton Shorts Discusses Brian Hoyer

Locked The Browns Board
411 61 13.1k
  • Shorty, you are never going to win the MENSA bowl, you don't have the talent for it. But you go on believing that you're Gods gift to all things wise. So pack your little " History will be kind to me" catch phrase and shove it where the sun don't shine. Here's a new catch phrase for you. "It would be kind if YOU were history".

    StocktonShortsS StocktonShorts wrote on last edited by

    @darkside5 said:

    Shorty, you are never going to win the MENSA bowl, you don't have the talent for it. But you go on believing that you're Gods gift to all things wise. So pack your little " History will be kind to me" catch phrase and shove it where the sun don't shine. Here's a new catch phrase for you. "It would be kind if YOU were history".

    I bet I do.

    post-28367-0-41537400-1415339083_thumb.jpg

  • I didn't watch last year but up to this point Hoyer has done a very nice job. If he can continue to play this way and develop even more I think he can be a really nice NFL qb. He will never be elite because of his inaccuracy at times but with the right team (Eli's Giants, Flacco's Ravens, Wilson's Seahawks) he can lead the team deep into the playoffs and maybe win a super bowl. But if the Browns don't turn into that team, which based off the past I see as a real possibility, I think you need a qb who is more than a game manager. I'm not saying Manziel is defiantly that guy, but I think that his ceiling his so much higher than Hoyer's that I would defiantly give him a chance next year. Even if you sign Hoyer you can't risk trading Johnny for what he can become. If the Browns want to go all in with Hoyer that's cool but they are going to need to draft unbelievably well over the next several years to get the right team together. Even though it was college I see Hoyer as an AJ Mccarron type. With Alabama's talent, he won several championships. Several qb's could win championships with Alabama. But only one could take Texas A&M into Alabama and pull out a win.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @texaskevin06 said:

    I didn't watch last year but up to this point Hoyer has done a very nice job. If he can continue to play this way and develop even more I think he can be a really nice NFL qb. He will never be elite because of his inaccuracy at times but with the right team (Eli's Giants, Flacco's Ravens, Wilson's Seahawks) he can lead the team deep into the playoffs and maybe win a super bowl. But if the Browns don't turn into that team, which based off the past I see as a real possibility, I think you need a qb who is more than a game manager. I'm not saying Manziel is defiantly that guy, but I think that his ceiling his so much higher than Hoyer's that I would defiantly give him a chance next year. Even if you sign Hoyer you can't risk trading Johnny for what he can become. If the Browns want to go all in with Hoyer that's cool but they are going to need to draft unbelievably well over the next several years to get the right team together. Even though it was college I see Hoyer as an AJ Mccarron type. With Alabama's talent, he won several championships. Several qb's could win championships with Alabama. But only one could take Texas A&M into Alabama and pull out a win.

    Ya know- that's what every RATIONAL Browns fan is saying. You ride the winning horse until he's not winning anymore. Stocky's BS that we have to see what JFF has got this year is bordering on insane. The Browns are in FIRST PLACE 9 games into the season.

    BTW, Stockton, as they say insanity is the flip side of genius- and I declare you to be nuts.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Man... they'll let anybody join mensa these days...

  • Man... they'll let anybody join mensa these days...

    StocktonShortsS StocktonShorts wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Man... they'll let anybody join mensa these days...

    Anyone in the top 2% of IQ, yes.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    are you sure that's a mensa card and not a nambla card?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Man... they'll let anybody join mensa these days...

    Anyone in the top 2% of IQ, yes.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    @stocktonshorts said:

    Anyone in the top 2% of IQ, yes.

    Been there, Junior... on a dare, many years ago...

    Never took it all that seriously... an outlook you should adopt.

  • @darkside5 said:

    Shorty, you are never going to win the MENSA bowl, you don't have the talent for it. But you go on believing that you're Gods gift to all things wise. So pack your little " History will be kind to me" catch phrase and shove it where the sun don't shine. Here's a new catch phrase for you. "It would be kind if YOU were history".

    I bet I do.

    post-28367-0-41537400-1415339083_thumb.jpg

    darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by

    @stocktonshorts said:

    I bet I do.

    attachicon.gif20141107_003929.jpg

    You are without a doubt the most ignorant recipient I've seen.

  • Which NFL QB has a Rating of 67.7 on 3rd downs and a completion % of 48.4% on 3rd downs? Both worst in the NFL of qualifying QBs.

    Who is your guess? (Hint: The team he plays for is ranked 31st in the NFL in 3rd down conversion %, despite playing the worst cumulative 3rd down defenses in the NFL to date)

    Winner gets some knowledge!

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    @stocktonshorts said:

    Which NFL QB has a Rating of 67.7 on 3rd downs and a completion % of 48.4% on 3rd downs? Both worst in the NFL of qualifying QBs.

    Who is your guess? (Hint: The team he plays for is ranked 31st in the NFL in 3rd down conversion %, despite playing the worst cumulative 3rd down defenses in the NFL to date)

    Winner gets some knowledge!

    Which QB tonight DID NOT have a 2 QB rating? I will give you a hint, he does not have a $100M contract. You are about the last person in the nation that doesn't recognize how good Hoyer is. I am going with Kurt Warners opinion over yours every time.

  • @stocktonshorts said:

    Which NFL QB has a Rating of 67.7 on 3rd downs and a completion % of 48.4% on 3rd downs? Both worst in the NFL of qualifying QBs.

    Who is your guess? (Hint: The team he plays for is ranked 31st in the NFL in 3rd down conversion %, despite playing the worst cumulative 3rd down defenses in the NFL to date)

    Winner gets some knowledge!

    Which QB tonight DID NOT have a 2 QB rating? I will give you a hint, he does not have a $100M contract. You are about the last person in the nation that doesn't recognize how good Hoyer is. I am going with Kurt Warners opinion over yours every time.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @jcam222 said:

    Which QB tonight DID NOT have a 2 QB rating? I will give you a hint, he does not have a $100M contract. You are about the last person in the nation that doesn't recognize how good Hoyer is. I am going with Kurt Warners opinion over yours every time.

    Let's expound on that for a second- get that through your fat head Stockton- Hoyer is 9-3 as a starter. 9-3 All you need to know. FYI that's up in Otto Graham territory. Please don't bring up some lame shit he only beat bottom feeders- tell that to the Steelers- who lost to the Bucs, Chargers who got BLOWN OUT against the Fins, or Seahags who lost to the Rams.

    Hoyer has more football smarts in his toes than Anderson has in his entire body, if you want to trot out that lame argument.

  • are you sure that's a mensa card and not a nambla card?

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    are you sure that's a mensa card and not a nambla card?

    HAHAHAHAHA!

  • are you sure that's a mensa card and not a nambla card?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    are you sure that's a mensa card and not a nambla card?

    Would explain the coral...

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by

    Stop responding to him. He comes here and repeats the same crap for attention, instead of just saying ONCE what he has to say about Hoyer, then enjoying the WINS.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Lol. Every browns fan I know besides Stockton is loving the whooping we put on cincy.

  • mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

  • Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

    There was a young man named Brian

    Who had Retard crying

    he said 'Johnny's Best!'

    wouldn't give it a rest

    Now Brian has stockton dying.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    "90% of all Hoyers throws, if he DIDN'T complete it he'd be selling insurance by now. "

    Huh?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

    There was a young man named Brian

    Who had Retard crying

    he said 'Johnny's Best!'

    wouldn't give it a rest

    Now Brian has stockton dying.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    There was a young man named Brian

    Who had Retard crying

    he said 'Johnny's Best!'

    wouldn't give it a rest

    Now Brian has stockton dying.

    Sha boom! Nicely done!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    There was a whiner,

    named stockton,

    who dreamed he was finer

    than Jonathon Ogden.

    He pouted and thrashed,

    and tried to kick ass,

    but Hoyer showed shtock

    had the IQ of a rock...

    He bashed Hoyer with no end,

    again and again and again,

    til the last game by Hoyer,

    made shtockon a bs deployer.

    okay, didn't have time to work on it but a minute.....

  • There was a whiner,

    named stockton,

    who dreamed he was finer

    than Jonathon Ogden.

    He pouted and thrashed,

    and tried to kick ass,

    but Hoyer showed shtock

    had the IQ of a rock...

    He bashed Hoyer with no end,

    again and again and again,

    til the last game by Hoyer,

    made shtockon a bs deployer.

    okay, didn't have time to work on it but a minute.....

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    There was a whiner,

    named stockton,

    who dreamed he was finer

    than Jonathon Ogden.

    He pouted and thrashed,

    and tried to kick ass,

    but Hoyer showed shtock

    had the IQ of a rock...

    He bashed Hoyer with no end,

    again and again and again,

    til the last game by Hoyer,

    made shtockon a bs deployer.

    okay, didn't have time to work on it but a minute.....

    If Ohio doesn't already have a poet laureate...