Josh Gordon
-
The Bills defense was a bad matchup for the Browns offense, with no Mack, no Jordan, and no
Barnidge sp? at TE...
and they lost their second string C... playing with their 3rd string had to be unnerving,
and Gordon making mental errors apparently, and West's fumble...
I'd say Hoyer starts - I still don't think Manziel is ready yet. But the kid can play. In college,
maybe he'd have had time to throw that ball away on the errant snap.
Not the pros. It was almost a TD - he was pretty disappointed in himself on that one.
Hoyer has been forcing things. And I will say, it seems that Manziel has more arm to get passes
completed downfield, at least on the move. We'll see. But there's a lot to learn.
-
I don't think Gordon likes hoyer very much. Hoyer has missed him on a lot of throws these last two games, even one yesterday josh just threw up his hands like "come on dude". I don't think josh thinks hoyer can hit him deep and it kind of looks like he is right. I bet you if JF comes in, body language will change.
Plus, once he gets that ball he tries harder than a lot of guys, he doesn't go down easy, always fighting for extra yards. That's the most important thing.
-
I don't think Gordon likes hoyer very much. Hoyer has missed him on a lot of throws these last two games, even one yesterday josh just threw up his hands like "come on dude". I don't think josh thinks hoyer can hit him deep and it kind of looks like he is right. I bet you if JF comes in, body language will change.
Plus, once he gets that ball he tries harder than a lot of guys, he doesn't go down easy, always fighting for extra yards. That's the most important thing.
I don't think Gordon likes hoyer very much. Hoyer has missed him on a lot of throws these last two games, even one yesterday josh just threw up his hands like "come on dude". I don't think josh thinks hoyer can hit him deep and it kind of looks like he is right. I bet you if JF comes in, body language will change.
Plus, once he gets that ball he tries harder than a lot of guys, he doesn't go down easy, always fighting for extra yards. That's the most important thing.
That was kind of my take too.
Josh looked "frustrated".
-
I don't think Gordon likes hoyer very much. Hoyer has missed him on a lot of throws these last two games, even one yesterday josh just threw up his hands like "come on dude". I don't think josh thinks hoyer can hit him deep and it kind of looks like he is right. I bet you if JF comes in, body language will change.
Plus, once he gets that ball he tries harder than a lot of guys, he doesn't go down easy, always fighting for extra yards. That's the most important thing.
That was kind of my take too.
Josh looked "frustrated".
-
It's fairly easy to tell one's age/political affiliations based solely off of how they respond in this thread.
-
Ghetto, schmetto...
Once the ball is in his hands, does anyone have any question about his "effort"?
The afterplay behavior was disappointing... almost like an homage to Little. But it's on Shanny to limit, if not eliminate, the option routes for Josh. Give him no decisions to make until he shows he can make good decisions. Just keep feeding quick slants, screens, short crosses, etc.
Ghetto, schmetto...
Once the ball is in his hands, does anyone have any question about his "effort"?
The afterplay behavior was disappointing... almost like an homage to Little. But it's on Shanny to limit, if not eliminate, the option routes for Josh. Give him no decisions to make until he shows he can make good decisions. Just keep feeding quick slants, screens, short crosses, etc.
Glad he didn't do the 'ghetto Ferguson support the thug shuffle' before the game though.
-
Trade the fucker before he catches another suspension, which my gut tells me is only a matter of time.
-
Talent can only get you so far - the missed practice time clearly showed and cost us dearly
-
Is this because he makes it look easy? He looks like he isn't running hard when in fact he is.
-
It's fairly easy to tell one's age/political affiliations based solely off of how they respond in this thread.
It's fairly easy to tell one's age/political affiliations based solely off of how they respond in this thread.
Haha pretty spot on. I was coming in to say I didn't see a problem with his effort. Guy just looked frustrated.
-
Excepting his one drop, his physical effort is not in question.
Mental? Different story, but that is to be expected given the layoff.
Last year he and Hoyer hooked up for 146 on 10 Josh's first game back, but fell off to 4 for 71 in 2nd game. So 2014 is not dissimilar to his first two games back last year.
-
Gordon did say before the draft that he wanted the Browns to get Johnny, but say Johnny is what we hope he is. Him and Gordon would electric.
-
Pettine said good things about Gordon's effort and run blocking. Anybody notice much?
-
It's fairly easy to tell one's age/political affiliations based solely off of how they respond in this thread.
It's fairly easy to tell one's age/political affiliations based solely off of how they respond in this thread.
Haha pretty spot on. I was coming in to say I didn't see a problem with his effort. Guy just looked frustrated.
Ok....Im completely curious, because I dont see what you see.....so help me out here....
Me and Logistics both see frustration in JG......so we are how old and of what political leanings?.....
Were you one ever of those I can guess your age & weight guys at Geauga Lake???...haha
-
Sounds like TCPO is gotten himself into some shamanistic tea reading bullshit...but I'm in. I too would love to hear what my age and/or political leanings are based on some random football comment posted on some random internet chat board.
-
I thought he played great. Seeing a lot of effort and emotion from Josh.
Sometimes I feel like Josh and Hoyer have never actually practiced to together though, they don't seem in sync.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I thought he played great. Seeing a lot of effort and emotion from Josh.
Sometimes I feel like Josh and Hoyer have never actually practiced to together though, they don't seem in sync.
Zombo
it takes time and practice for any quarterback and receiver to get in sync.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login