What About Suh?
-
Browns improving D could become super with this guy. And Browns will not have to pay big money to any QB for at least 3 more years. Should we make a play for him?
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12010614/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-says-agent-decide-where-signs
-
did he play for a and m?
-
-
On ability, sure, but I'm not sure he truly embodies the 'play like a brown' philosophy we've got going on. Maybe he should go to Pittsburgh and 'play like a steeler' with all the cheap shots

-
On ability, sure, but I'm not sure he truly embodies the 'play like a brown' philosophy we've got going on. Maybe he should go to Pittsburgh and 'play like a steeler' with all the cheap shots

-
Yeah, I wasn't serious about it. Hope he doesn't end up in our division.
-
Suh is a scumbag but he can play. Does he have any off the field issues? If not, I would like him as a Brown. Not that I think that would ever happen.
-
From what I read, the guy seems like a pillar of the community who will stomp your balls in a pile if you are playing football against him.
-
The Lions know exactly what they have in Suh and they don't want to pay him. That speaks volumes to me, let Dan Snyder overpay for him or trade away a handful of high draft picks.
-
I'd take him in a heartbeat. We need a mean DL.
-
I'd take him in a heartbeat. We need a mean DL.
I would too. I just don't want to be the stupid team that overpays for him. I think for Lions it's definitely money not character. They have three of the top 10 highest payed players in the NFLI'd take him in a heartbeat. We need a mean DL.
-
Character issues or not... $20 mil per year for a DT? Really? Is any DT worth QB money?
You can't pay 'em all folks. Let this one go.
Agreed, I don't like his on the feild dirty play, def more fit for the stoolers, but I would love to have him. Still, he isn't worth that kind of money.Character issues or not... $20 mil per year for a DT? Really? Is any DT worth QB money?
You can't pay 'em all folks. Let this one go.
-
Character issues or not... $20 mil per year for a DT? Really? Is any DT worth QB money?
You can't pay 'em all folks. Let this one go.
.. $20 mil per year for a DT? Really? Is any DT worth QB money?
You can't pay 'em all folks. Let this one go.
Thats it....the cost far outweighs the value....even if he was the nicest guy in the world...
Some quick numbers.....Suh has a total cap hit(this year) of $22, 400, 000......22 million folks....and he'll be looking for more.....
To give some perspective, our entire defensive line of Rubin, A. Bryant, D. Bryant, Taylor, Hughes, and Winn all combine for a cap hit of $16, 500, 000.....total....so, our WHOLE line cost $6 million less than that one man.....
Suh makes the same as Mack and Thomas combined....
and more than Haden, Whitner, Skrine, Gilbert and Gipson combined(19.7)....isn't there a thread on our DB's being the best group in the NFL?....is a D lineman more valuable than the whole "best" defensive backfield in the league???
-
I'm good on suh
-
I'm good on suh
I'm good on suh
At $22 mil?....really?
So, which starters should we cut to pay for him?(about 5 or 6 good ones should do it)
-
No I'm good on him. We don't need him. He's a dirty player and I don't want to see him in brown. I'm good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
He shoulda.