Skip to content

Me and Toxic would beat Andy Dalton's ass.

The Browns Board
30 19 1.5k
  • Mik,

    I feel like the son of Odin and Fjorgyn in Nordic Mythology, He was the god of thunder, the sky, fertility, and the law. Armed with his strength-giving items, a belt and the hammer Mjölnir, he had a simple way of righting wrongs, he more or less killed and fucked everything that moved.

    Are we really going to let this red haired fruit fuck dolt go into OUR STADIUM and fuck with us?

    Let's show this GINGER fuck how we do Sunday.

    Andy-Dalton2.jpg

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @walterwhite said:

    Mik,

    I feel like the son of Odin and Fjorgyn in Nordic Mythology, He was the god of thunder, the sky, fertility, and the law. Armed with his strength-giving items, a belt and the hammer Mjölnir, he had a simple way of righting wrongs, he more or less killed and fucked everything that moved.

    Are we really going to let this red haired fruit fuck dolt go into OUR STADIUM and fuck with us?

    Let's show this GINGER fuck how we do Sunday.

    Andy-Dalton2.jpg

    Just wondering, how old are you?

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #9

    My neighbor is a huge Bungles fan. If we win again, the kids and I are making a huge JFF snowman in his front yard next time it snows enough. He would literally lose his shit if that happened.

  • My neighbor is a huge Bungles fan. If we win again, the kids and I are making a huge JFF snowman in his front yard next time it snows enough. He would literally lose his shit if that happened.

    WinstonLegthighW WinstonLegthigh wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @letsgojackets said:

    My neighbor is a huge Bungles fan. If we win again, the kids and I are making a huge JFF snowman in his front yard next time it snows enough. He would literally lose his shit if that happened.

    Find some little money finger branches

  • @letsgojackets said:

    My neighbor is a huge Bungles fan. If we win again, the kids and I are making a huge JFF snowman in his front yard next time it snows enough. He would literally lose his shit if that happened.

    Find some little money finger branches

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Find some little money finger branches

    lmao. And tape some 1's to the branches. Please God.....Let the Browns win this Sunday. I will upload a pic and maybe even get a soundbite from said neighbor.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #12

    post-28424-0-86274700-1418321228_thumb.jpg

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I wonder why a head football coach resorts to name calling. If he is their leader, doesn't that tell you something about their players. I remember the hit on Trent Richardson after he was clearly down that cracked his ribs. There was enough animosity between these two teams and Marvin just gave the Browns much more incentive with his juvenile remark. This is becoming much more than just a divisional rivalry. It's going to be a war out there Sunday.

    Go Browns

  • I wonder why a head football coach resorts to name calling. If he is their leader, doesn't that tell you something about their players. I remember the hit on Trent Richardson after he was clearly down that cracked his ribs. There was enough animosity between these two teams and Marvin just gave the Browns much more incentive with his juvenile remark. This is becoming much more than just a divisional rivalry. It's going to be a war out there Sunday.

    Go Browns

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @opal312 said:

    I wonder why a head football coach resorts to name calling.

    Trying to get under "the kid's" skin.

    We know it can be done (and have the "digit-al photo" to prove it), but Marv and CO. are going to have to do better than that.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Just mentioned on ESPN that Dalton's cumulative QB Rating for Divisional games is 39.

    It's the lowest for any QB in his division since 2003 or something.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mudfly said:

    I don't think carrot top is funny, but that pic is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #17

    gotta love walter. didn't know the hollywood effect would have caught him so early in his life but, god bless him.

    we can agree to disagree on certain topics but if we were to ever hang out and shit got thin i'd back you from 'the windows to the wall' my brother.

    steamroll a joint up in this piece.

  • My neighbor is a huge Bungles fan. If we win again, the kids and I are making a huge JFF snowman in his front yard next time it snows enough. He would literally lose his shit if that happened.

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @letsgojackets said:

    My neighbor is a huge Bungles fan. If we win again, the kids and I are making a huge JFF snowman in his front yard next time it snows enough. He would literally lose his shit if that happened.

    will that snowman have hookers and coke rails?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #19

    My mom would've said: "It's Toxic and I would beat Andy Dalton's ass".

  • My mom would've said: "It's Toxic and I would beat Andy Dalton's ass".

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @d-bone said:

    My mom would've said: "It's Toxic and I would beat Andy Dalton's ass".

    why try d?

  • @d-bone said:

    My mom would've said: "It's Toxic and I would beat Andy Dalton's ass".

    why try d?

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @lbc-mike said:

    why try d?

    Little bored 😉

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    There was a pic of a ginger dwarf in another thread. lol wish we could all have shirts for the game of that

  • My mom would've said: "It's Toxic and I would beat Andy Dalton's ass".

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @d-bone said:

    It's Toxic and I

    right DBone but actually it's 'WITHNAIL AND I' you perfumed ponce."

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I swear these two are related ... Andy Dalton and Dennis Quaid.

    post-271-0-61797900-1418380776_thumb.jpg

  • I swear these two are related ... Andy Dalton and Dennis Quaid.

    post-271-0-61797900-1418380776_thumb.jpg

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @nickers said:

    I swear these two are related ... Andy Dalton and Dennis Quaid.

    Based upon their shirts?

  • @nickers said:

    I swear these two are related ... Andy Dalton and Dennis Quaid.

    Based upon their shirts?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @tour2ma said:

    Based upon their shirts?

    Look at various pictures of them.. they have similar looks at times with certain facial expressions...

  • This may sound crazy coming from a "fanboy", but I'm really looking forward to what this D can do the 2nd time around. I love OL play and I love me some D. JFF is just icing on the cake. Go Browns!

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @texasag1969 said:

    I love me some D.