Gipson pissed.
-
Let's let a young pro bowl player walk so we can get a 2nd round rookie who we hope becomes a pro bowler.
Let's let a young pro bowl player walk so we can get a 2nd round rookie who we hope becomes a pro bowler.
This is the same post you made on page 2. So i guess you really are just trolling.
-
Let's let a young pro bowl player walk so we can get a 2nd round rookie who we hope becomes a pro bowler.
Let's let a young pro bowl player walk so we can get a 2nd round rookie who we hope becomes a pro bowler.
You are literally the dumbest fucking person that has existed. I bet your dads are so proud.
-
Let's let a young pro bowl player walk so we can get a 2nd round rookie who we hope becomes a pro bowler.
You are literally the dumbest fucking person that has existed. I bet your dads are so proud.
You are literally the dumbest fucking person that has existed. I bet your dads are so proud.
Still recovering after you got layed the fuck out with facts? I busted your lip and gave you a black eye of facts.
Ouch. Gotta burn fuck boy
-
DawgPoundNation.com @DawgPoundNation 3m
Legitimately, if you're just going to sit there not doing anything @Browns, at least pay my man @Gipson_duos24.
-
You are literally the dumbest fucking person that has existed. I bet your dads are so proud.
Still recovering after you got layed the fuck out with facts? I busted your lip and gave you a black eye of facts.
Ouch. Gotta burn fuck boy
Still recovering after you got layed the fuck out with facts? I busted your lip and gave you a black eye of facts.
Ouch. Gotta burn fuck boy
I'd love to know what world you live in.
-
Still recovering after you got layed the fuck out with facts? I busted your lip and gave you a black eye of facts.
Ouch. Gotta burn fuck boy
I'd love to know what world you live in.
I'd love to know what world you live in.

-
Still recovering after you got layed the fuck out with facts? I busted your lip and gave you a black eye of facts.
Ouch. Gotta burn fuck boy
I'd love to know what world you live in.
I'd love to know what world you live in.
As a full page of topics will attest... Twitter-world...
-
I'd love to know what world you live in.
As a full page of topics will attest... Twitter-world...
-
Let's let a young pro bowl player walk so we can get a 2nd round rookie who we hope becomes a pro bowler.
This is the same post you made on page 2. So i guess you really are just trolling.
cbbacker said:
This is the same post you made on page 2. So i guess you really are just trolling.
Yep...we're done here....there's nothing left. Walter is just being a whiny bitch and doesn't realize that he's wrong since he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again and fails to see that he's not right.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
