Skip to content

T Rich Cut

The Browns Board
62 33 3.0k
  • I've read various Cowboys rumors

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @cvcanedy said:

    I've read various Cowboys rumors

    So? The Cowboys want both Browns flops from the 2012 first round, eh?

  • The Browns past three years first round picks:

    Trent Richardson

    Brandon Weeden

    Barkevious Mingo

    Justin Gilbert

    Johnny Manziel

    And people wonder why the team can't turn the corner.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @jrb12711 said:

    The Browns past three years first round picks:

    Trent Richardson

    Brandon Weeden

    Barkevious Mingo

    Justin Gilbert

    Johnny Manziel

    And people wonder why the team can't turn the corner.

    Sounds about right. You can't blow that many 1st round picks and not have a deletorious effect on your team.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #29

    LOL What the shit, did I just read?

  • @jrb12711 said:

    The Browns past three years first round picks:

    Trent Richardson

    Brandon Weeden

    Barkevious Mingo

    Justin Gilbert

    Johnny Manziel

    And people wonder why the team can't turn the corner.

    And to think it only took 3gms, 3 presidents, and 2 owners to come up with this list. Quite impressive

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @cdl15 said:

    And to think it only took 3gms, 3 presidents, and 2 owners to come up with this list. Quite impressive

    This thread has potential.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Old news, old FOs...

    The potential, yes, potential, 1st round misses in 2014 are hovering, but everything else the FO did in 2014's draft and FA was damn good.

    This year the disappointed decry our reluctance to shell out money hand over fist. Many are likely the same folks that said Haslam order the drafting of JM so he could sell jerseys. Where they see reluctance I see fiscal restraint.

    And McGahee was an emergency signing in late Septmeber. Not a lot of prime, FA RBs waiting by the phone in late Sept. So there's that...

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #32

    the turd continues to circle the drain. Poetic Gizz, do you still have your trich fathead posted in your granny's basement?

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Since Indy signed Cole they have a glut of OLB'ers. One of them's getting cut, my guess is Werner since he got healthy scratched from the Patriots game. He didn't have a great pass rushing season but if I read right him and Walden were both in the upper echelon of run stoppers at their position. We need another big Jack back to spell Kruger. I loved that kid in College, he was a "beast" DE at FS. If the Browns put 10 or so pounds back on him and made him more of a hybrid end where he got to put his hands down more....he could very productive for us. He has one of the best snap reactions in all of football, just needs to keep polishing his pass rush tech. But run stopping was a major weakness of his so if he's figured that out then he's not an absolute liability on the field anymore...like Kruger was at Blt and look how Krugs stops the run now.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I can't stand it! This is way better than television! Did you see him play against the Browns? He just stood there and let Luck get sacked.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #35

    He's really awful. I'll be surprised if he is in an NFL camp. He should just cash in and make pornos.

    Z

  • The Browns past three years first round picks:

    Trent Richardson

    Brandon Weeden

    Barkevious Mingo

    Justin Gilbert

    Johnny Manziel

    And people wonder why the team can't turn the corner.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @jrb12711 said:

    The Browns past three years first round picks:

    Trent Richardson

    Brandon Weeden

    Barkevious Mingo

    Justin Gilbert

    Johnny Manziel

    And people wonder why the team can't turn the corner.

    Not just the first round, count up how many players are actually left from those drafts.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Jim Brown got it wrong.. He's less than ordinary!

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #38

    I remember when Jim Brown initially said it, there was an outcry against him. Turned out he was being generous to him by calling him ordinary.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #39

    for people to even entertain the thought of him coming back here is beyond me.

  • Old news, old FOs...

    The potential, yes, potential, 1st round misses in 2014 are hovering, but everything else the FO did in 2014's draft and FA was damn good.

    This year the disappointed decry our reluctance to shell out money hand over fist. Many are likely the same folks that said Haslam order the drafting of JM so he could sell jerseys. Where they see reluctance I see fiscal restraint.

    And McGahee was an emergency signing in late Septmeber. Not a lot of prime, FA RBs waiting by the phone in late Sept. So there's that...

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @tour2ma said:

    Old news, old FOs...

    The potential, yes, potential, 1st round misses in 2014 are hovering, but everything else the FO did in 2014's draft and FA was damn good.

    This year the disappointed decry our reluctance to shell out money hand over fist. Many are likely the same folks that said Haslam order the drafting of JM so he could sell jerseys. Where they see reluctance I see fiscal restraint.

    And McGahee was an emergency signing in late Septmeber. Not a lot of prime, FA RBs waiting by the phone in late Sept. So there's that...

    Yeah, I don't disagree there. The team has seemingly had good luck with later round picks, but the point is you can't miss that badly in the first round especially when you got more than one pick. Thinking about the 2012 first round draft is straight up pathetic. We could have thrown darts at a board and gotten better players.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Trent signing with Oakland lol, of course, who else. . .

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Signing with Raiders

  • Seriously, though Mik, Richardson coming back to run for the New Cleveland Browns F.O.

    - would that not be redemption if he produced?

    I was only slightly kidding about Colt. I'd love to have him back to mentor Manziel. I think Colt is very smart, and even a better QB than McCown. You seriously telling me you wouldn't consider this?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @poeticg said:

    Seriously, though Mik, Richardson coming back to run for the New Cleveland Browns F.O.

    - would that not be redemption if he produced?

    I was only slightly kidding about Colt. I'd love to have him back to mentor Manziel. I think Colt is very smart, and even a better QB than McCown. You seriously telling me you wouldn't consider this?

    In a word- no.

    @d-bone said:

    I would bring him back, for sure.

    There has to be a peanut vendor who needs to be replaced.

    Oakland will show again why they're always at the bottom of the AFC West. I'm totally shocked they gave him more than vet minimum, and if they guaranteed any of that contract- they're out of their minds. Pure desperation- no Jones-Drew & McFadden. There's several RBs in the current draft with more potential than Richardson, who IMHO has none.

  • @poeticg said:

    Seriously, though Mik, Richardson coming back to run for the New Cleveland Browns F.O.

    - would that not be redemption if he produced?

    I was only slightly kidding about Colt. I'd love to have him back to mentor Manziel. I think Colt is very smart, and even a better QB than McCown. You seriously telling me you wouldn't consider this?

    In a word- no.

    @d-bone said:

    I would bring him back, for sure.

    There has to be a peanut vendor who needs to be replaced.

    Oakland will show again why they're always at the bottom of the AFC West. I'm totally shocked they gave him more than vet minimum, and if they guaranteed any of that contract- they're out of their minds. Pure desperation- no Jones-Drew & McFadden. There's several RBs in the current draft with more potential than Richardson, who IMHO has none.

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @hoorta said:

    In a word- no.

    Oakland will show again why they're always at the bottom of the AFC West. I'm totally shocked they gave him more than vet minimum, and if they guaranteed any of that contract- they're out of their minds. Pure desperation- no Jones-Drew & McFadden. There's several RBs in the current draft with more potential than Richardson, who IMHO has none.

    $3.9m 2 year deal

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #45

    well, that didn't take long...gotta say Im a bit surprised he was signed so fast and for that kind of $.....

    Raider nation will eat his fat slow ass for breakfast, so he better come to play this time...

  • well, that didn't take long...gotta say Im a bit surprised he was signed so fast and for that kind of $.....

    Raider nation will eat his fat slow ass for breakfast, so he better come to play this time...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @mudfly said:

    well, that didn't take long...gotta say Im a bit surprised he was signed so fast and for that kind of $.....

    Raider nation will eat his fat slow ass for breakfast, so he better come to play this time...

    Raider nation don't eat nothing but greasy home fries for breakfast.....why do you think they would eat him up.....when that team has been full of nothing but a bunch of TRs for the past decade.

    While I enjoy their antics, they are perhaps the most overrated fan base in the league (or 2d most overrated behind Pittsburgh). Isn't their stadium only usually about half full. (which is what Pittsburgh's would be if they had the Raider's record that same decade)?