Danny Shelton
-
why trade up to get a guy when there is another who is rated just a tad below the other and won't cost you anything to get him?
and anyone the browns pick is a gamble as is any other player for any other team. freak injuries, suspensions.......you really can't say anyone is a 'sure thing'.
if shelton is still there at ten i'm sure farmer would try and move up using some later round pick(s) but to land one of the top 3 NTs with either the 12th or 19th pick would be fine in my book.
-
Who is the third Mik, I was under the impression there was a drop off after Shelton and Brown
-
I'm a little concerned with stamina until he changes 30 lbs of fat to muscle. Brown or Goldman I am not concerned with on that factor.\
Draftscouts actually has Goldman ahead of either Brown or Shelton.
-
Who is the third Mik, I was under the impression there was a drop off after Shelton and Brown
Who is the third Mik, I was under the impression there was a drop off after Shelton and Brown
Gotta be Leonard Williams...who is actually first.....then Shelton, etc.....
-
I'm a little concerned with stamina until he changes 30 lbs of fat to muscle. Brown or Goldman I am not concerned with on that factor.\
Draftscouts actually has Goldman ahead of either Brown or Shelton.
I'm a little concerned with stamina until he changes 30 lbs of fat to muscle. Brown or Goldman I am not concerned with on that factor.
I'm not concerned with Goldman's fatigue. I'm concerned with his talent level and effectiveness.
-
Who is the third Mik, I was under the impression there was a drop off after Shelton and Brown
Who is the third Mik, I was under the impression there was a drop off after Shelton and Brown
I believe he's referring to Leonard Williams at the 1a spot.
-
Williams wont be lasting til 12 though?
-
Williams wont be lasting til 12 though?
Williams wont be lasting til 12 though?
Unless NFL GM's in the top 10 are replaced by toddlers.
-
I'm a little concerned with stamina until he changes 30 lbs of fat to muscle. Brown or Goldman I am not concerned with on that factor.\
Draftscouts actually has Goldman ahead of either Brown or Shelton.
I'm a little concerned with stamina until he changes 30 lbs of fat to muscle. Brown or Goldman I am not concerned with on that factor.\
Draftscouts actually has Goldman ahead of either Brown or Shelton.
I've not heard anyone question Shelton's stamina. I have seen him called a high-motor player.
Not sure who DraftScouts is, but that list is dated Feb 3rd. Currently DraftScout has Goldman is ranked as their #5 DT. Shelton is #2 and Brown #3.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=DT&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC
-
I'm a little concerned with stamina until he changes 30 lbs of fat to muscle. Brown or Goldman I am not concerned with on that factor.\
Draftscouts actually has Goldman ahead of either Brown or Shelton.
I've not heard anyone question Shelton's stamina. I have seen him called a high-motor player.
Not sure who DraftScouts is, but that list is dated Feb 3rd. Currently DraftScout has Goldman is ranked as their #5 DT. Shelton is #2 and Brown #3.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=DT&draftyear=2015&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC
I've not heard anyone question Shelton's stamina. I have seen him called a high-motor player.
Not sure who DraftScouts is, but that list is dated Feb 3rd.
Right.....Ive heard the same on Shelton.....great speed and motor....moves very well for his size...
and...yes....that Draftscout list is ancient......(and very wrong, based upon todays rankings)
-
Would you package the #19 pick and a second rounder for Shelton. Dude would would anchor the defense for a decade.
-
I like yours better Tour.
-
Would you package the #19 pick and a second rounder for Shelton. Dude would would anchor the defense for a decade.
Would you package the #19 pick and a second rounder for Shelton. Dude would would anchor the defense for a decade.
hey i love shelton too but we only have one second rounder so.......you'd trade 2 of our first 3 picks (19 and 43) for one player? you know what kind of talent lies in the area of those 3 picks? man we'd pass up on some great value for one guy. i don't like the idea when the WR/TE and DE/OLB positions will still need to be addressed and within that area, very good value is still available.
-
Would you package the #19 pick and a second rounder for Shelton. Dude would would anchor the defense for a decade.
hey i love shelton too but we only have one second rounder so.......you'd trade 2 of our first 3 picks (19 and 43) for one player? you know what kind of talent lies in the area of those 3 picks? man we'd pass up on some great value for one guy. i don't like the idea when the WR/TE and DE/OLB positions will still need to be addressed and within that area, very good value is still available.
hey i love shelton too but we only have one second rounder so.......you'd trade 2 of our first 3 picks (19 and 43) for one player? you know what kind of talent lies in the area of those 3 picks? man we'd pass up on some great value for one guy. i don't like the idea when the WR/TE and DE/OLB positions will still need to be addressed and within that area, very good value is still avaiI
I feel you not wanting to give up picks. This isn't the Herschel Walker trade. Shelton would transform the defense way more than say, Watkins will help the Bills. Even if Watkins is Megatron 2.0 the Bills are fucked.
-
Would you package the #19 pick and a second rounder for Shelton. Dude would would anchor the defense for a decade.
hey i love shelton too but we only have one second rounder so.......you'd trade 2 of our first 3 picks (19 and 43) for one player? you know what kind of talent lies in the area of those 3 picks? man we'd pass up on some great value for one guy. i don't like the idea when the WR/TE and DE/OLB positions will still need to be addressed and within that area, very good value is still available.
hey i love shelton too but we only have one second rounder so.......you'd trade 2 of our first 3 picks (19 and 43) for one player? you know what kind of talent lies in the area of those 3 picks? man we'd pass up on some great value for one guy. i don't like the idea when the WR/TE and DE/OLB positions will still need to be addressed and within that area, very good value is still available.
Totally agree. Of the top 3 NT's, Shelton shows me He is the one that can crush and Pressure A QB from the Middle of the Pocket. I am looking at we have 2-6th rounder's and 1 7th. Most our needs should be filled and Farmer usually trades out of them or down.. Worth a Call to Me to try to move up a couple spots..
-
It is not worth it to trade up. I'd just pick Goldman - he's quite a player, I just like Shelton better for some reason.
-
Trading up for Shelton is a close call for me, I wouldn't be mad either way. Hopefully the dude falls to 12, but doubt it.
-
wait a sec, if all you were trading was the 19 and a 2nd rounder....for Shelton? Fuck yeah you jump all over that mark you just got the fuck over on somebody real hard. Of course we're not gonna be able to land Shelton without giving up the 12th pick, be serious. But yeah if we could keep the 12th and move up for our 19th and a 2nd rounder you'd possibly be looking at Shelton and one of the great fucking pass rushers coming out this year.
-
The player you could have picked in the second round, is worth the difference between
Goldman and Shelton?
I don't see it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login