Skip to content

BROWNS ROSTER TRACKING

The Browns Board
80 27 11.3k
  • @riffer-x said:

    Uh, why?

    Can Alo or someone explain to me how the hell it makes sense to cut a guy like Sleestak at one of our thinnest spots? Especially since the guy looked damn good in camp last year.

    I realize he may be more of a receiver type but still, come on.......

    Odd too because philly.com says he will be the Eagles starting TE..

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dneagle..._tight_end.html

    @titleist585 said:

    Odd too because philly.com says he will be the Eagles starting TE..

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dneagle..._tight_end.html

    I dont think Cieslak and Celek are the same guy....

  • @titleist585 said:

    Odd too because philly.com says he will be the Eagles starting TE..

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dneagle..._tight_end.html

    I dont think Cieslak and Celek are the same guy....

    AdaM said:

    I dont think Cieslak and Celek are the same guy....

    That's a big oops on my part...sorry guys...

  • Seth McKinney is now with the Bills.

  • FYI, I've updated the list to show draftees, players received in draft-day trades, then I sorted it to remove the 'departures.' In the 'departures' I included Free Agents who haven't been signed anywhere.

    If you see anything that is incorrect, or anything I've missed, please let me know!

    LITTLE HELP, PLEASE?! I've got 'mixed signals' on four players who I thought were FAs, and I find no indication that they were signed, however they show up on the Browns Roster page on clevelandbrowns.com. Those players are Kris Griffin, Louis Leonard, Shantee Orr, and John Madsen. Anyone got any ideas?

  • You're simply great, Fooleeze!

    Any idea on a realistic depth chart as of today?

  • Thanks, Italian Dawg. . . guessing at a depth chart right now might be really difficult. I'll give it a whirl after the team squares away some of these undrafted FAs, and if I figure out whether Griffin, Leonard, Orr, and Madsen are still on the roster.

  • Griffin and Orr are on Adam Caplan's list of the best available free agents, so it appears they're no longer under contract with the Browns.

    Rotoworld's got Madsen signed through this year. And they've got Louis Leonard listed as an exclusive rights free agent, which means he'll probably be coming to camp.

  • Griffin and Orr are on Adam Caplan's list of the best available free agents, so it appears they're no longer under contract with the Browns.

    Rotoworld's got Madsen signed through this year. And they've got Louis Leonard listed as an exclusive rights free agent, which means he'll probably be coming to camp.

    Aloysius said:

    Griffin and Orr are on Adam Caplan's list of the best available free agents, so it appears they're no longer under contract with the Browns.

    Rotoworld's got Madsen signed through this year. And they've got Louis Leonard listed as an exclusive rights free agent, which means he'll probably be coming to camp.

    Ok, I'll go with that. . . consider Griffin and Orr as FAs, and Madsen and Leonard and still on the roster. If you hear otherwise, please share. I'll update the tracker now.

  • daven holly hasn,t been sighed

    help me if i,m missing something but i know he wasn,t a great cb but why wouldn,t they move him to safty

    wouldn,t cost us shit and i didn,t think he was that bad at cover

    (safty back up is still a need)

  • daven holly hasn,t been sighed

    help me if i,m missing something but i know he wasn,t a great cb but why wouldn,t they move him to safty

    wouldn,t cost us shit and i didn,t think he was that bad at cover

    (safty back up is still a need)

    @cane666 said:

    daven holly hasn,t been sighed

    help me if i,m missing something but i know he wasn,t a great cb but why wouldn,t they move him to safty

    wouldn,t cost us shit and i didn,t think he was that bad at cover

    (safty back up is still a need)

    what's up with the comma's, lol that's a weird read

  • From Rotoword, March 10

    Free agent CB Daven Holly visited with the Buccaneers on Tuesday.

    Holly spent all of last year on injured reserve after tearing his ACL in OTAs. The 26-year-old could compete for a role in Tampa Bay's nickel defense.

    "mz the pussy Sayz": Check a milk carton for future updates.

  • Zombo said:

    Dude, the only thing you're missing is "spellcheck"

    Zombo

    He must be texting guys.

    Leonard gives good insurance for camp. I've always liked him as a backup.

  • The Browns signed safety Bret Lockett as an undrafted college free agent Safety

    they also waived safety Corey Boudreaux, wide receiver Brent Casteel, tight end Mike Massey and cornerback Antonio Smith.

    source:Browns Make roster moves

  • Thanks for the updates. . . I was out of town for a few days, so I've updated everything now. I've also added all UDFAs that show as having made the roster on the clevelandbrowns.com roster page.

  • for Fooleeze

  • for Fooleeze

    nmills said:

    for Fooleeze

    HA, Awesome nmills, thanks for the song. (Didn't realize people could see my birthday, or even paid attention. . . )

    Thanks!

    Todd

  • Added the signing of Roderick Hood, and the 'under the radar' signing of Parker Douglass (Place Kicker to cover for Phil Dawson while he's away).

  • Added some more transactions. Keep an eye out, when they start trimming down the roster through training camp I'll keep the changes updated on here. . . hopefully.

  • So, in trying to reconcile my roster with the one listed on clevelandbrowns.com, there are three players on my list that they do not have on their roster. . .

    LB Jonathan Foster

    DB Nathrain Ness

    DB Jason Venson

    All three were UDFAs, does anyone know anything about these guys? I'm assuming they weren't retained, so they've been waived, maybe?

    Any help would be appreciated.