Skip to content

Who Would You Be ?

The Browns Board
163 31 5.4k
  • It would have to be Mayweather who can run around with a one armed opponent for a few rounds in one damn sorry exhibition fight and get paid a ton by fools that still think this is a real sport.

  • Well just at the outset I don't suppose I'll pick one who is deceased, but that's just me. Maybe Adam Vinatieri? Plenty of money plenty of fame nobody is allowed to hit you... Can i play for the Browns too?

    WSS

  • What is the 5th major sport in this situation.....

    @londonbrown said:

    What is the 5th major sport in this situation.....

    It cant be race car driving. It's certainly a sport but race car drivers are not athletes....he said "athlete".

    I would be Tom Brady.

    I'd be at home with his wife on the first day of the season.

  • I'd be jordan. Because I would spend so much money in one week. So much money.

  • There are 5 major sports? In what country?

    Z

  • Just the three in the UK, Football, Cricket and Rugby (albeit two versions of the game).

  • I would be Otto Graham by the way. Pro Football in the 50s would be awesome.Being the QB of the greatest team in the sport and playing a championship game every year of your career ... C'mon.

    Z

  • Gabriela Sabatini. I'd just stay at home and play with my boobs.

  • I'd be Leroy Kelly, GREAT rb and far, far, FAR greater role model than Jimmy Brown.

    Actually, a pogo stick would be a greater role model than Jimmy Brown.....

  • Fred Couples. Easy.

  • I would be Otto Graham by the way. Pro Football in the 50s would be awesome.Being the QB of the greatest team in the sport and playing a championship game every year of your career ... C'mon.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    I would be Otto Graham by the way. Pro Football in the 50s would be awesome.Being the QB of the greatest team in the sport and playing a championship game every year of your career ... C'mon.

    Z

    Yeah but he made so little money. I know that's not the most important thing, obviously, but it stops me from wanting to be anyone pre 2000 basically.

  • You get one week to be 1 athlete of the 5 Major Sports ( No WWE is Not, sorry) Active, Retired or Deceased. Who would You Be?? Of Course I Would Be Gronk, Plays like a Champ and Can Have Fun With It Also 😁

    @gumby73 said:

    You get one week to be 1 athlete of the 5 Major Sports ( No WWE is Not, sorry) Active, Retired or Deceased. Who would You Be?? Of Course I Would Be Gronk, Plays like a Champ and Can Have Fun With It Also 😁

    There are only 4 major spectator sports....unless you are including golf or auto racing. Volleyball, Lacrosse, soccer, have not crossed the threshold into being major yet.

  • Just the three in the UK, Football, Cricket and Rugby (albeit two versions of the game).

    @londonbrown said:

    Just the three in the UK, Football, Cricket and Rugby (albeit two versions of the game).

    What about Ireland? Hurley, Snooker, and Dwarf tossing?

  • Sexploits: 20,000 slam dunks

    Wilt Chamberlain’s 1991 autobiography, A View from Above, goes some way to revealing
    the extent of the basketball star’s sex drive. A cool 20,000 women shared Chamberlain’s
    (extra long) bed at one time or another. As Seymour Goldberg puts it: ā€œSome people collect
    stamps; Wilt collected women.ā€

    If Chamberlain did indeed bed that many lucky ladies, he certainly had the tool for the job.
    Friends of the man asserted that he possessed an 11 inch member that would sometimes
    pop out of his shorts during games.

    Acknowledged as one of the greatest players in the history of the sport (he once scored 100
    points in a single game), Chamberlain defended his astounding sexual statistics, saying that
    he never bedded a married woman, and added: ā€œI was just doing what was natural—chasing
    good-looking ladies, whoever they were and wherever they were availableā€

    Chamberlain died of congestive heart failure on October 12, 1999 in California.

  • I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play

  • I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play

    @browns149 said:

    I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play

    Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.

  • @browns149 said:

    I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play

    Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.

    @the-gipper said:

    Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.

    Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me

  • @the-gipper said:

    Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.

    Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me

    @browns149 said:

    Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me

    Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.

  • @browns149 said:

    Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me

    Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.

    Yeah, Glenn Close, should be seen from far far away.

  • Just for shits and giggles The 5 Major sports are suppose to be NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL and PGA.. But again we disagree and that's The Fun American Way... Has MMA now surpassed Boxing, see no Tyson, ALI want a Be's??