Who Would You Be ?
-
Well just at the outset I don't suppose I'll pick one who is deceased, but that's just me. Maybe Adam Vinatieri? Plenty of money plenty of fame nobody is allowed to hit you... Can i play for the Browns too?
WSS
-
What is the 5th major sport in this situation.....
What is the 5th major sport in this situation.....
It cant be race car driving. It's certainly a sport but race car drivers are not athletes....he said "athlete".
I would be Tom Brady.
I'd be at home with his wife on the first day of the season.
-
I'd be jordan. Because I would spend so much money in one week. So much money.
-
Just the three in the UK, Football, Cricket and Rugby (albeit two versions of the game).
-
Gabriela Sabatini. I'd just stay at home and play with my boobs.
-
I'd be Leroy Kelly, GREAT rb and far, far, FAR greater role model than Jimmy Brown.
Actually, a pogo stick would be a greater role model than Jimmy Brown.....
-
Fred Couples. Easy.
-
I would be Otto Graham by the way. Pro Football in the 50s would be awesome.Being the QB of the greatest team in the sport and playing a championship game every year of your career ... C'mon.
Z
Zombo said:
I would be Otto Graham by the way. Pro Football in the 50s would be awesome.Being the QB of the greatest team in the sport and playing a championship game every year of your career ... C'mon.
Z
Yeah but he made so little money. I know that's not the most important thing, obviously, but it stops me from wanting to be anyone pre 2000 basically.
-
You get one week to be 1 athlete of the 5 Major Sports ( No WWE is Not, sorry) Active, Retired or Deceased. Who would You Be?? Of Course I Would Be Gronk, Plays like a Champ and Can Have Fun With It Also

You get one week to be 1 athlete of the 5 Major Sports ( No WWE is Not, sorry) Active, Retired or Deceased. Who would You Be?? Of Course I Would Be Gronk, Plays like a Champ and Can Have Fun With It Also

There are only 4 major spectator sports....unless you are including golf or auto racing. Volleyball, Lacrosse, soccer, have not crossed the threshold into being major yet.
-
Just the three in the UK, Football, Cricket and Rugby (albeit two versions of the game).
Just the three in the UK, Football, Cricket and Rugby (albeit two versions of the game).
What about Ireland? Hurley, Snooker, and Dwarf tossing?
-
Sexploits: 20,000 slam dunks
Wilt Chamberlain’s 1991 autobiography, A View from Above, goes some way to revealing
the extent of the basketball star’s sex drive. A cool 20,000 women shared Chamberlain’s
(extra long) bed at one time or another. As Seymour Goldberg puts it: “Some people collect
stamps; Wilt collected women.”If Chamberlain did indeed bed that many lucky ladies, he certainly had the tool for the job.
Friends of the man asserted that he possessed an 11 inch member that would sometimes
pop out of his shorts during games.Acknowledged as one of the greatest players in the history of the sport (he once scored 100
points in a single game), Chamberlain defended his astounding sexual statistics, saying that
he never bedded a married woman, and added: “I was just doing what was natural—chasing
good-looking ladies, whoever they were and wherever they were available”Chamberlain died of congestive heart failure on October 12, 1999 in California.
-
I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play
-
I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play
Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.
-
I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play
Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.
Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.
Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me
-
Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.
Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me
Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me
Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.
-
Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me
Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.
Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.
Yeah, Glenn Close, should be seen from far far away.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login