Who Would You Be ?
-
Sexploits: 20,000 slam dunks
Wilt Chamberlain’s 1991 autobiography, A View from Above, goes some way to revealing
the extent of the basketball star’s sex drive. A cool 20,000 women shared Chamberlain’s
(extra long) bed at one time or another. As Seymour Goldberg puts it: “Some people collect
stamps; Wilt collected women.”If Chamberlain did indeed bed that many lucky ladies, he certainly had the tool for the job.
Friends of the man asserted that he possessed an 11 inch member that would sometimes
pop out of his shorts during games.Acknowledged as one of the greatest players in the history of the sport (he once scored 100
points in a single game), Chamberlain defended his astounding sexual statistics, saying that
he never bedded a married woman, and added: “I was just doing what was natural—chasing
good-looking ladies, whoever they were and wherever they were available”Chamberlain died of congestive heart failure on October 12, 1999 in California.
-
I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play
-
I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play
Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.
-
I'd be Jack Nicklaus. Greatest ever, at my favorite sport to play
Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.
Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.
Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me
-
Roy Hobbs. The best there ever was, the best there ever will be. And in a fictional world I can believe its true.
Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me
Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me
Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.
-
Except he kept bleeding from his side. That's a downer for me
Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.
Yea, and "having" Glenn Close isn't all that. Barbara Hershey would have been a better "get"....if not for the whole,you know bullet in the gut thing.
Yeah, Glenn Close, should be seen from far far away.
-
Arnold Palmer, the guy who lifted PGA golf to it's major status. Watching him is what got me playing that great game.
Mike
-
It would have to be Mayweather who can run around with a one armed opponent for a few rounds in one damn sorry exhibition fight and get paid a ton by fools that still think this is a real sport.
I agree, for the money he gets paid I would be Floyd. If you're saying boxers aren't real athletes though, you are completely out of your fucking mind.It would have to be Mayweather who can run around with a one armed opponent for a few rounds in one damn sorry exhibition fight and get paid a ton by fools that still think this is a real sport.
-
Golf is not a sport, unless you want to include pool, darts, poker or Jenga to the conversation.
I'd be Anderson Varejao so I could lay around collecting ten million dollars a year knowing full well that I'd never have to play more than 13 games a season for the rest of my shit soaked career.
I'd count my money and laugh and laugh mumbling "there's one born every second" under my unbearable Brazilian breath.
-
Wouldn't consider golf as an athletic sport.
-
Just the three in the UK, Football, Cricket and Rugby (albeit two versions of the game).
What about Ireland? Hurley, Snooker, and Dwarf tossing?
What about Ireland? Hurley, Snooker, and Dwarf tossing?
Snooker is an English thing, we had all four semi finalists in the World Championship this year

I love playing snooker, great game.
-
Good Morning and Hail the Queen, Videos maybe required. Closest we got to playing Snooker??, is maybe playing with Hookers?? Hurley?? We got a Bobby Hurley and Hurling is a gross contest. Dwarf Tossing has got to be must see Videos.. We get curling and Olympic Sports and Cricket. Horse riding with sticks is Hockey to us with big Soccer Nets!!

-
What about Ireland? Hurley, Snooker, and Dwarf tossing?
Snooker is an English thing, we had all four semi finalists in the World Championship this year

I love playing snooker, great game.
Snooker is an English thing, we had all four semi finalists in the World Championship this year

I love playing snooker, great game.
Well, when I was in Ireland I saw a bit of sports on TV and heard some talk on radio.....and the discussion was pretty much exclusive to futbol and snooker. (This was spring...perhaps hurley is more summer/fall?). So snooker seemed big to me give the coverage it was being given.
Here is a video on the rules.....a variation on pool. Snooker is not big over here.
-
I would bet then that it was the time around the world championships which are held in March/April
-
I would bet then that it was the time around the world championships which are held in March/April
I would bet then that it was the time around the world championships which are held in March/April
Late April was possible, though I think it was May.
-
I agree, for the money he gets paid I would be Floyd. If you're saying boxers aren't real athletes though, you are completely out of your fucking mind.It would have to be Mayweather who can run around with a one armed opponent for a few rounds in one damn sorry exhibition fight and get paid a ton by fools that still think this is a real sport.
I agree, for the money he gets paid I would be Floyd. If you're saying boxers aren't real athletes though, you are completely out of your fucking mind.
No I'm saying it's a screwed up game designed to make maximum money for all. Why did this fight take so long to happen? Both too busy making money beating up lesser boxers. Fight game is just corrupt is all I'm saying.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Nice Ta-Ta's..