Skip to content

Redskins lose Trademark Registration

The Browns Board
99 21 3.6k
  • @wargograw said:

    It's a myth that they're "peeved off" about it. They've never even complained about it until a couple years ago when this entire hubbub started. To grant their request now would be to implicitly grant license to anyone to begin complaining about anything NFL-related with the knowledge that the NFL will soon enough cave.

    Page 1 of the liberal playbook: complain until you get your way. No coincidence these are the same techniques used by small children.

    No one cares except the rainbow warrior crowd.

    @jrb12711 said:

    So you've talked to many Native Americans and asked their opinion on it? So I should tell my Native American friends who, ya know, live and work with other Native Americans and have always been opposed to the slur they don't actually feel that way? Get your head out of your ass for 2 seconds and realize the world is a big place. Just because you feel like it shouldn't offend anyone doesn't mean jack shit. It's not "liberal" or "PC" to change things that marginalize huge groups of people, it's the right thing to do.

    Fuck you and your 'native american friends'. I don't give a rats ass.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one cares except the rainbow warrior crowd.

    The Rainbow Warriors were the name of the Hawaii University sports teams.

    Fuck you and your 'native american friends'. I don't give a rats ass.

    Is that an offer? You looking for a little gay Indian action?

    4ffca83b9bfafbe097afd322d9c3ad1c.jpg

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one cares except the rainbow warrior crowd.

    The Rainbow Warriors were the name of the Hawaii University sports teams.

    Fuck you and your 'native american friends'. I don't give a rats ass.

    Is that an offer? You looking for a little gay Indian action?

    4ffca83b9bfafbe097afd322d9c3ad1c.jpg

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @the-gipper said:

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one cares except the rainbow warrior crowd.

    The Rainbow Warriors were the name of the Hawaii University sports teams.

    Fuck you and your 'native american friends'. I don't give a rats ass.

    Is that an offer? You looking for a little gay Indian action?

    4ffca83b9bfafbe097afd322d9c3ad1c.jpg

    Sure thing fat ass.

  • @the-gipper said:

    See the answer to my previous post. If there are negative legal and/or commercial consequences to the continued use of it, then maybe it will change. It is not mandatory that it change. Dan Snyder says it will not change. If the 31 other owners lose millions of bucks on the deal they may however have their say. I mean, if they think they are going to lose a farthing on a deal they jump up and down like they are walking on hot coals.

    I get what you're saying but it was coming to a head long before this decision. Felt like it anyway.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @wargograw said:

    I get what you're saying but it was coming to a head long before this decision. Felt like it anyway.

    No, hell, its been a lot worse from a protest standpoint. Like I said, you must be very young. This has been going on forever. (and that includes Chief Wahoo protests....of which I own several hats and shirts with that logo)

  • @the-gipper said:

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one cares except the rainbow warrior crowd.

    The Rainbow Warriors were the name of the Hawaii University sports teams.

    Fuck you and your 'native american friends'. I don't give a rats ass.

    Is that an offer? You looking for a little gay Indian action?

    4ffca83b9bfafbe097afd322d9c3ad1c.jpg

    Sure thing fat ass.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    @the-gipper said:

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    No one cares except the rainbow warrior crowd.

    The Rainbow Warriors were the name of the Hawaii University sports teams.

    Fuck you and your 'native american friends'. I don't give a rats ass.

    Is that an offer? You looking for a little gay Indian action?

    4ffca83b9bfafbe097afd322d9c3ad1c.jpg

    Sure thing fat ass.

    I belee dat. You live in Albecracky....maybe you can find this guy out at the Jicarilla.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Go eat a donut.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #60

    oh the great ol' U S of A where you are a hero if you change your gender or march to defend thugs.

    how come there is no great surge or PC push to change the indian's 'chief wahoo' logo? (maybe cuz the indians don't play in dc?)

    how about this, we scrap everything ever done. clean your mind of the overly gay frankenberry commercials, the times where people used to drink and smoke on tv. stop all comedians from cracking jokes that might offend people and we can all have grey skin (melting pot), no hair, big eyes, no nose and dress in robes and watch soccer. how's that? will everybody be happy then?

    (doubt it).

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Great post Mik.

  • @wargograw said:

    It's a myth that they're "peeved off" about it. They've never even complained about it until a couple years ago when this entire hubbub started. To grant their request now would be to implicitly grant license to anyone to begin complaining about anything NFL-related with the knowledge that the NFL will soon enough cave.

    Page 1 of the liberal playbook: complain until you get your way. No coincidence these are the same techniques used by small children.

    No one cares except the rainbow warrior crowd.

    @jrb12711 said:

    So you've talked to many Native Americans and asked their opinion on it? So I should tell my Native American friends who, ya know, live and work with other Native Americans and have always been opposed to the slur they don't actually feel that way? Get your head out of your ass for 2 seconds and realize the world is a big place. Just because you feel like it shouldn't offend anyone doesn't mean jack shit. It's not "liberal" or "PC" to change things that marginalize huge groups of people, it's the right thing to do.

    Fuck you and your 'native american friends'. I don't give a rats ass.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck you and your 'native american friends'. I don't give a rats ass.

    ....Thank you, my friend for putting my point exactly into words.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #63

    Hey look... they're taking down the Army of Northern Virginia battle flag at the South Carolina state capitol as I type this.

    Times change folks.

    Movements that dare consider the rights/needs/sensibilities of others tend to gain support over time.

    Always have...

    Always will.

  • Hey look... they're taking down the Army of Northern Virginia battle flag at the South Carolina state capitol as I type this.

    Times change folks.

    Movements that dare consider the rights/needs/sensibilities of others tend to gain support over time.

    Always have...

    Always will.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @tour2ma said:

    Hey look... they're taking down the Army of Northern Virginia battle flag at the South Carolina state capitol as I type this.

    Times change folks.

    Movements that dare consider the rights/needs/sensibilities of others tend to gain support over time.

    Always have...

    Always will.

    And they changed your original posting of Sweet Home Alabama so the cover no longer has the Confederate Battle Flag. PC has lost it entirely.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #65

    Lyrics to the A&M 12th Man song have changed now too, "Texas Agriculturalists down In agricultural land, we've got agricultural spirit to a man/woman/child/transexual/gay/lesbian/etc." 😆

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Oh well... you still have FarmersOnly.com...

    Farmers Fight!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #67

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Haven't had time to read the whole thread, but being the PC antagonistic Bastard that I am I'm tempted to load up on the Red Skins gear and bandy it about here in Liberal PC Seahawk land just tweak their PC asses . . .

    I F'n' hate PC Bullshit, and this reeks of it . . . .

    Shit is Shit, and sugar coating doesn't change that . . . GTFO'er it . . . it's just like the stupid Confederate Flag Bullshit running down in S.C. - it wasn't about Slavery dumb asses, get over it.

    Talk about Waggin' The Fuckin' Dog to misdirect the masses . . .

    If I tweaked your noses with my (Liberal) comments . . . I'm seriously not sorry,

    I'v had the BS Opened Minded (so much that their Brains have fallen out) Bullshit rammed down my throat in both Madison WI & here in WA that I just can't get over how stupid people are . . .

    Zombo, if you want to delete my Account over this, feel free . . . enough is enough.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #69

    screen-shot-2014-09-26-at-9-57-06-am.png

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #70

    JAF, I've actually thought about getting Redskins gear too.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #71

    could be a great investment......buy some stuff with the name on it and just stash it away.....might become a rare collectible....

  • could be a great investment......buy some stuff with the name on it and just stash it away.....might become a rare collectible....

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @mudfly said:

    could be a great investment......buy some stuff with the name on it and just stash it away.....might become a rare collectible....

    Not in our lifetime, Redskins gear has been around for decades, it'll be a looonnnngggg time before it becomes rare.

    I'd think it would be more likely for the beanie baby market to swing back around.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #73

    I've been watching Treme lately. Boy I hope the Native Americans never come against Mardi Gras.

  • Haven't had time to read the whole thread, but being the PC antagonistic Bastard that I am I'm tempted to load up on the Red Skins gear and bandy it about here in Liberal PC Seahawk land just tweak their PC asses . . .

    I F'n' hate PC Bullshit, and this reeks of it . . . .

    Shit is Shit, and sugar coating doesn't change that . . . GTFO'er it . . . it's just like the stupid Confederate Flag Bullshit running down in S.C. - it wasn't about Slavery dumb asses, get over it.

    Talk about Waggin' The Fuckin' Dog to misdirect the masses . . .

    If I tweaked your noses with my (Liberal) comments . . . I'm seriously not sorry,

    I'v had the BS Opened Minded (so much that their Brains have fallen out) Bullshit rammed down my throat in both Madison WI & here in WA that I just can't get over how stupid people are . . .

    Zombo, if you want to delete my Account over this, feel free . . . enough is enough.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @jafbf said:

    Haven't had time to read the whole thread, but being the PC antagonistic Bastard that I am I'm tempted to load up on the Red Skins gear and bandy it about here in Liberal PC Seahawk land just tweak their PC asses . . .

    I F'n' hate PC Bullshit, and this reeks of it . . . .

    Shit is Shit, and sugar coating doesn't change that . . . GTFO'er it . . . it's just like the stupid Confederate Flag Bullshit running down in S.C. - it wasn't about Slavery dumb asses, get over it.

    Talk about Waggin' The Fuckin' Dog to misdirect the masses . . .

    If I tweaked your noses with my (Liberal) comments . . . I'm seriously not sorry,

    I'v had the BS Opened Minded (so much that their Brains have fallen out) Bullshit rammed down my throat in both Madison WI & here in WA that I just can't get over how stupid people are . . .

    Zombo, if you want to delete my Account over this, feel free . . . enough is enough.

    Because you don't like PC bullshit?

    You're going to have to a lot better than that to get deleted.

    Zombo