Broncos game
-
Gee whiz go stick a root beer in your pie hole. The one time your patented phrase would work you're not going to say it. This team is big serious trouble. Every area they've concentrated on is like they've made it worse. Only the quarterback brought in to be a stopgap is showing much promise. Oh and the tight end. No complaints on barnidge. Cysko
**********************************************************
enough with the boo hoo melodrama.
-
then go be a fan of tennessee. There's only one
unbeaten team, and the Browns came very, very close
to beating them.
the wailing and knashing of teeth doesn't do anything but get
attention and "victimhood" for the hard core negative nellies around here.
then go be a fan of tennessee. There's only one
unbeaten team, and the Browns came very, very close
to beating them.
the wailing and knashing of teeth doesn't do anything but get
attention and "victimhood" for the hard core negative nellies around here.
There's 4 unbeaten teams for starters. New England, Cincinnati, Green Bay, and Denver.
-
And if we find those pieces in the draft we'll inevitably lose other pieces. Because no one wants to play for a perennial loser. And that's what the browns are. A perennial loser. What's the solution? Who knows? Really who knows? The only place I can look at and feel good about at the moment is mccown. And how long is he going to last really? Two years? The oline might get him killed.
It's hard to be positive after a tough loss, but here goes...
Cincy was a doormat for years, and they've turned it around. They stuck with Marvin Lewis, despite the critics. They drafted well (we haven't obviously).
You say nobody wants to come to a perennial loser, I say it depends on the guys character. Kruger came here, Dansby came here, the losing mantra associated with the Browns didn't seem to matter to them.
You ask "what's the solution?" Well, I don't have the right answers myself but I'd stick with coach Pettine, expand the scouting staff and don't clean house like some want. We need some continuity. The Browns play hard, and haven't quit on their coach, that says a lot.
as for the game itself, for some stupid ass reason, Denver has had our number since the 70s. What pissed me off the most was watching TJ Ward thinking he's Ronnie Lott (although Lott wasn't a cheap-shot artist). Ward should have been flagged a couple of times today, but wasn't. The other thing that irritated me was not leaving a back in to help protect McCown...a no back set invites a good pass rush to get even better, that happened too much today.
Keep Pettine, get a big WR or 2. Like others mentioned, it's way better that what we've been watching around here for awhile.
It's hard to be positive after a tough loss, but here goes...
Cincy was a doormat for years, and they've turned it around. They stuck with Marvin Lewis, despite the critics. They drafted well (we haven't obviously).
You say nobody wants to come to a perennial loser, I say it depends on the guys character. Kruger came here, Dansby came here, the losing mantra associated with the Browns didn't seem to matter to them.
You ask "what's the solution?" Well, I don't have the right answers myself but I'd stick with coach Pettine, expand the scouting staff and don't clean house like some want. We need some continuity. The Browns play hard, and haven't quit on their coach, that says a lot.
as for the game itself, for some stupid ass reason, Denver has had our number since the 70s. What pissed me off the most was watching TJ Ward thinking he's Ronnie Lott (although Lott wasn't a cheap-shot artist). Ward should have been flagged a couple of times today, but wasn't. The other thing that irritated me was not leaving a back in to help protect McCown...a no back set invites a good pass rush to get even better, that happened too much today.
Keep Pettine, get a big WR or 2. Like others mentioned, it's way better that what we've been watching around here for awhile.
I've never been one for firing pettine and you won't find any mention of it from me.
-
It's hard to be positive after a tough loss, but here goes...
Cincy was a doormat for years, and they've turned it around. They stuck with Marvin Lewis, despite the critics. They drafted well (we haven't obviously).
You say nobody wants to come to a perennial loser, I say it depends on the guys character. Kruger came here, Dansby came here, the losing mantra associated with the Browns didn't seem to matter to them.
You ask "what's the solution?" Well, I don't have the right answers myself but I'd stick with coach Pettine, expand the scouting staff and don't clean house like some want. We need some continuity. The Browns play hard, and haven't quit on their coach, that says a lot.
as for the game itself, for some stupid ass reason, Denver has had our number since the 70s. What pissed me off the most was watching TJ Ward thinking he's Ronnie Lott (although Lott wasn't a cheap-shot artist). Ward should have been flagged a couple of times today, but wasn't. The other thing that irritated me was not leaving a back in to help protect McCown...a no back set invites a good pass rush to get even better, that happened too much today.
Keep Pettine, get a big WR or 2. Like others mentioned, it's way better that what we've been watching around here for awhile.
I've never been one for firing pettine and you won't find any mention of it from me.
I've never been one for firing pettine and you won't find any mention of it from me.
Me neither, I wouldn't mind seeing Farmer shown the door but I'd still give him one more year.
-
-
-
-
Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.
we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.
-
Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.
we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.
we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.
going for 2 cost the game? Because Denver couldn't have just gone for 2 on their 1 play 80 yard TD drive right chachi?? Only a narrow minded nitwit would say that decision cost us the game.
-
-
We had a Broncos team that was having a down day and we blew it. Simple as that, we had the opportunity to win and blew it.
We had a Broncos team that was having a down day and we blew it. Simple as that, we had the opportunity to win and blew it.
And before us came five teams whose fans I'm sure said the same thing.
bb, what I saw was a Broncos win just the way they've been winning all year... strong D and just enough O.
-
But no. Hell no do not fire Pettine. It's like asking for another 2 losing seasons.
Fuck this clown...how many times has he said he's done. Attention grabbing whore is all he is...
-
Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll
-
Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll
Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll
Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
-
Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll
Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll
Cool man, take care. See ya next year if it's worth your time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login