Skip to content

Broncos game

The Browns Board
166 34 4.3k
  • @bob806 said:

    It's hard to be positive after a tough loss, but here goes...

    Cincy was a doormat for years, and they've turned it around. They stuck with Marvin Lewis, despite the critics. They drafted well (we haven't obviously).

    You say nobody wants to come to a perennial loser, I say it depends on the guys character. Kruger came here, Dansby came here, the losing mantra associated with the Browns didn't seem to matter to them.

    You ask "what's the solution?" Well, I don't have the right answers myself but I'd stick with coach Pettine, expand the scouting staff and don't clean house like some want. We need some continuity. The Browns play hard, and haven't quit on their coach, that says a lot.

    as for the game itself, for some stupid ass reason, Denver has had our number since the 70s. What pissed me off the most was watching TJ Ward thinking he's Ronnie Lott (although Lott wasn't a cheap-shot artist). Ward should have been flagged a couple of times today, but wasn't. The other thing that irritated me was not leaving a back in to help protect McCown...a no back set invites a good pass rush to get even better, that happened too much today.

    Keep Pettine, get a big WR or 2. Like others mentioned, it's way better that what we've been watching around here for awhile.

    I've never been one for firing pettine and you won't find any mention of it from me.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I've never been one for firing pettine and you won't find any mention of it from me.

    Me neither, I wouldn't mind seeing Farmer shown the door but I'd still give him one more year.

  • Id fire Pettine today if I was Jimmy. How many games has this guy cost us? He's regressing.

  • Id fire Pettine today if I was Jimmy. How many games has this guy cost us? He's regressing.

    @soju said:

    Id fire Pettine today if I was Jimmy. How many games has this guy cost us? He's regressing.

    Which is why you don't own the team or have a job in a front office.

  • @soju said:

    Id fire Pettine today if I was Jimmy. How many games has this guy cost us? He's regressing.

    Which is why you don't own the team or have a job in a front office.

    @mark-o said:

    Which is why you don't own the team or have a job in a front office.

    no, the reason I dont own the team is because I dont have a billion dollars....moron.

  • @mark-o said:

    Which is why you don't own the team or have a job in a front office.

    no, the reason I dont own the team is because I dont have a billion dollars....moron.

    @soju said:

    no, the reason I dont own the team is because I dont have a billion dollars....moron.

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

  • @soju said:

    no, the reason I dont own the team is because I dont have a billion dollars....moron.

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

    @mark-o said:

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

    It pains me to agree but the team can't keep firing coaches two years in. And let's not fool ourselves to think we are a Gary Kubiak away from 6-0.

  • @soju said:

    no, the reason I dont own the team is because I dont have a billion dollars....moron.

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

    @mark-o said:

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

  • @mark-o said:

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

    @soju said:

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

    going for 2 cost the game? Because Denver couldn't have just gone for 2 on their 1 play 80 yard TD drive right chachi?? Only a narrow minded nitwit would say that decision cost us the game.

  • yep, it is:

    @soju said:

    yep, it is:

    I do admire this guy. Particularly that he refuses to wear a seatbelt. That's the best part for me, every 30 seconds or so his car dings at him while he gets it all out.

    But no. Hell no do not fire Pettine. It's like asking for another 2 losing seasons.

  • We had a Broncos team that was having a down day and we blew it. Simple as that, we had the opportunity to win and blew it.

    @bbedward said:

    We had a Broncos team that was having a down day and we blew it. Simple as that, we had the opportunity to win and blew it.

    And before us came five teams whose fans I'm sure said the same thing.

    bb, what I saw was a Broncos win just the way they've been winning all year... strong D and just enough O.

  • @soju said:

    yep, it is:

    I do admire this guy. Particularly that he refuses to wear a seatbelt. That's the best part for me, every 30 seconds or so his car dings at him while he gets it all out.

    But no. Hell no do not fire Pettine. It's like asking for another 2 losing seasons.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    But no. Hell no do not fire Pettine. It's like asking for another 2 losing seasons.

    Fuck this clown...how many times has he said he's done. Attention grabbing whore is all he is...

  • Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

  • Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

  • Whatever will we do now?

  • Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Cool man, take care. See ya next year if it's worth your time.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    @mark-o said:

    Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    Usually those with the time to construct posts that are composed of only simple insults and bitching have to be shown the door.

    They require the attention, can't just leave on their own.

  • @mark-o said:

    Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    Usually those with the time to construct posts that are composed of only simple insults and bitching have to be shown the door.

    They require the attention, can't just leave on their own.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Usually those with the time to construct posts that are composed of only simple insults and bitching have to be shown the door.

    They require the attention, can't just leave on their own.

    I would show him the door if I could. That's Zombo's department.

  • @mark-o said:

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

    @soju said:

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

    Ur not 100% wrong soju but that ship has sailed. That 'proven guy" isn't coming here. Which is why we're stuck with Pettine for years. Marvin Lewis wasn't proven either when he started with the Bengals.

  • Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Amen.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Amen.

    @soju said:

    Amen.

    You're welcome to leave as well since you agree with him.