Skip to content

Browns shopping Thomas, Mack and Kruger!

The Browns Board
86 36 3.4k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Ghoolie is a troll. Don't feed him

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If they are able to grab a 2015 2016 first round pick, a 2016 2017 first round pick, plus at least a 2015 2016 second round pick, then take those picks and get a legitimate QB, a legitimate ILB, a legitimate DE and LT/C replacement...I'd welcome a trade with Denver with open arms.

    By any chance, is this what you meant?

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @dawg2fan said:

    By any chance, is this what you meant?

    I don't know what year it is any more.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Is there any drug we can pump Dwayne Bowe with to make him better? Like that limitless pill?

    We could really use him since looks like Hawkins+Hartline will be out.

  • Is there any drug we can pump Dwayne Bowe with to make him better? Like that limitless pill?

    We could really use him since looks like Hawkins+Hartline will be out.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @bbedward said:

    Is there any drug we can pump Dwayne Bowe with to make him better?

    Make him better than what...he hasnt even played...

    How about a drug to just get him in a game?....and then actually make a few attempts to throw him the ball?

    I do understand he hasnt done anything to impress the coachs(obviously)....he might completely suck rocks too......but I also think players gotta play if you want to truly see what they can do.......

    And unlike, say Gilbert or Manziel, at least Bowe has a history that proves he can play in this league.....

    I truly do not understand how they think all these guys standing on the sidelines is doing good for the team.......

  • @bbedward said:

    Is there any drug we can pump Dwayne Bowe with to make him better?

    Make him better than what...he hasnt even played...

    How about a drug to just get him in a game?....and then actually make a few attempts to throw him the ball?

    I do understand he hasnt done anything to impress the coachs(obviously)....he might completely suck rocks too......but I also think players gotta play if you want to truly see what they can do.......

    And unlike, say Gilbert or Manziel, at least Bowe has a history that proves he can play in this league.....

    I truly do not understand how they think all these guys standing on the sidelines is doing good for the team.......

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @mudfly said:

    Make him better than what...he hasnt even played...

    How about a drug to just get him in a game?....and then actually make a few attempts to throw him the ball?

    I do understand he hasnt done anything to impress the coachs(obviously)....he might completely suck rocks too......but I also think players gotta play if you want to truly see what they can do.......

    And unlike, say Gilbert or Manziel, at least Bowe has a history that proves he can play in this league.....

    I truly do not understand how they think all these guys standing on the sidelines is doing good for the team.......

    This was in the wrong thread I think 😛

    But I mean it would be really nice if Bowe wasn't a non-factor given the couple injuries we have this Thursday at WR

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #86

    There are a lot of pills and drugs on the market, We should try something to get his ass on the field and in uniform