Skip to content

Bart Scott says he hid in bathroom to avoid signing with Browns...

The Browns Board
62 25 2.1k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Mud, could be a restaurant that went undefeated for three decades... 😉

    I can think of a few I'd like to have back:

    • Gavi's - Willoughby. Simply the best Italian restaurant this side of the Atlantic, closed as a public restaurant years ago but still did parties.
    • Kiefer's Tavern - Best Schnitzel I've ever had. Last time I was there Browns were MNF hosts and the car's tank got syphoned...
    • Benny Shapiro's - Brookpark and Pearl... best Rubin on the West side and great Matzo Ball soup... tried to franchise and failed.
    • Glenn's Restaurant - across from Deconis Hospital. Simple, home-cooked fare done right.
    • The Stage House - Brecksville served family style IIRC.
    • The York Inn - York and Pleasant Valley... where I learned as a child to love breaded veal cutlets... the Yankee chicken fried steak... the American schnitzel.
    No apologies for the attempted hijack of a stupid fucking thread.

    Gavi's is now Sarah's in Pepper Pike/Solon I believe.. I went there last January.. Great food. But I like more of the Mom & Pop type places like Petty's or Davitino's... I grew up on the real deal Italian food.

    @nickers said:

    Gavi's is now Sarah's in Pepper Pike/Solon I believe.. I went there last January.. Great food. But I like more of the Mom & Pop type places like Petty's or Davitino's... I grew up on the real deal Italian food.

    I have to remember that then. Gavi's was run by the Gromelski's. Wife's name was Mary and she was of Italian heritage. Pretty sure the husband was not.

    Their conversion of the old power house in Willoughby was inspired. And the great food was prepared by authentic Italian Chefs.

    Rang in 2000 at their New Year's Eve party. May have been the last time I was there.

  • @nickers said:

    Gavi's is now Sarah's in Pepper Pike/Solon I believe.. I went there last January.. Great food. But I like more of the Mom & Pop type places like Petty's or Davitino's... I grew up on the real deal Italian food.

    I have to remember that then. Gavi's was run by the Gromelski's. Wife's name was Mary and she was of Italian heritage. Pretty sure the husband was not.

    Their conversion of the old power house in Willoughby was inspired. And the great food was prepared by authentic Italian Chefs.

    Rang in 2000 at their New Year's Eve party. May have been the last time I was there.

    @tour2ma said:

    I have to remember that then. Gavi's was run by the Gromelski's. Wife's name was Mary and she was of Italian heritage. Pretty sure the husband was not.

    Their conversion of the old power house in Willoughby was inspired. And the great food was prepared by authentic Italian Chefs.

    Rang in 2000 at their New Year's Eve party. May have been the last time I was there.

    Yeah , I remember My sisters wedding rehearsal party there...2001,.. OMG.. we got toasted on wine... and had more of the same wine at My sisters reception.. Buehler Wines it was.. great stuff..

  • Fart Scoot

  • Fart Scoot

    "One said:

    Fart Scoot

    Lol...or bart scat?

  • Fart Snott

  • Scooter

  • "One said:

    Fart Scoot

    Lol...or bart scat?

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Lol...or bart scat?

    Barf Stats

  • Fart Snott

    @canton-dawg said:

    Fart Snott

    Oh goodness don't want to see what that looks like. Lol!

  • just call him Jack Ass!

  • just call him Jack Ass!

    @nickers said:

    just call him Jack Ass!

    He is a jack ass. Can't trust someone with two first names.
  • Bart Scott is just a dumb ass.....if he didnt want to sign with the Browns, WHY was he in Cleveland to begin with.....?

    Retard shoulda thought of that before saying he had to hide......you coulda just stayed home......right Bart?

  • The problem is that feeling is more prevalent than not. Who would want to play in Cleveland, unless they overpay.

  • The problem is that feeling is more prevalent than not. Who would want to play in Cleveland, unless they overpay.

    @baconhound said:

    The problem is that feeling is more prevalent than not. Who would want to play in Cleveland, unless they overpay.

    The bigger problem though is, and the reason i made this thread, is that Bart Scott really kind of ain't nobody but yet that day that headline was up every time i logged into MSN. It's about every 1-2 years now that the NFL spends the offseason clowning the Browns. And anyone that has "something" to say about the Browns will get retwatted or whatever. How we've gotten to this point is what infuriates me. We'll let another coach go and this offseason will be "brutal"...mark my words. Unless Jimmy has the next guy, and a big name, in the bag prior to firing Pettine.....if it's another regime change followed by on offseason of begging with the eventual "beggars can't be chosers" 11:59 naming of a HC.....omg we're gonna get fried. Stock up on the paper bags you fans that go to games next year.

  • That's his problem. But acting as if browns fans shouldn't bitch about the shit sandwich the team is serving up is ridiculous.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    That's his problem. But acting as if browns fans shouldn't bitch about the shit sandwich the team is serving up is ridiculous.

    That was more my point than anything else. After losing 37-3 today How can anyone support these idiots? I guess I'm a fan but in spirit only. It's impossible for anyone with intelligence to support this farce of a franchise..a once proud franchise with rich history and tradition...

  • Excuse me while I google Bart Scott. I never heard of him? Not to defend the inept coaching staff but even I can say I hid in the bathroom.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    It's fascinating how many of you get upset when people speak the truth about the Browns. It would be like a politician getting upset over politician jokes.

    Who's getting upset? We're speaking the truth about an underachieving LB who acts like he dodged a bullet by not coming to Cleveland. Truth is....nobody here wanted him in the first place. Irony?

  • Scooter

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Scooter

    It just scoots out him. He can't help it.
  • @douche-nozzle said:

    Underachieving? If he had come to the Browns, you would have had one of the best LB's youve had in a while and you would love him. Becausd he did what he had to in order to avoid going to a dysfunctional team you all act like he's a bum. it's funny......

    An LB that rode the backs of Stabbin' Ray and Suggs. Compare his stats to D'Qwell Jackson (you know the guy that we let walk) and tell me "you would love him". Delusional much?