Park your tents
-
Well 9% of us think a trade down is in order.
Lot of folks want defenders this year.Contingent on someone wanting to trade up though, and try to get ahead of Dallas/SD. Maybe someone falls in love with Bosa? Jacksonville perhaps?
Contingent on someone wanting to trade up though, and try to get ahead of Dallas/SD. Maybe someone falls in love with Bosa? Jacksonville perhaps?
Actually Dallas may just want to get ahead of the Jags and the Jags may just want to stay ahead of Dallas since Bosa would fit either team just right. Don't believe any QB misinformation coming out of anyone.
-
Contingent on someone wanting to trade up though, and try to get ahead of Dallas/SD. Maybe someone falls in love with Bosa? Jacksonville perhaps?
Actually Dallas may just want to get ahead of the Jags and the Jags may just want to stay ahead of Dallas since Bosa would fit either team just right. Don't believe any QB misinformation coming out of anyone.
Actually Dallas may just want to get ahead of the Jags and the Jags may just want to stay ahead of Dallas since Bosa would fit either team just right. Don't believe any QB misinformation coming out of anyone.
Dallas already ahead of Jags - Dal picks #4, jags #5.
-
Actually Dallas may just want to get ahead of the Jags and the Jags may just want to stay ahead of Dallas since Bosa would fit either team just right. Don't believe any QB misinformation coming out of anyone.
Dallas already ahead of Jags - Dal picks #4, jags #5.
-
I like Wentz first but agree with Mark.
It's nice that so many of us DO have faith in our HC.
Mike
+1 I voted Wentz and also have faith in Hue to finally deliver US and the Browns a quality QB
Whether a FA or draft pick! Trading down is an option if we get an amazing deal and our guy....
or two or three! GO BROWNS
-
-
-
Pick 1a Goff
Pick 1b Wentz
Either way it has to be a QB, we have a quality veteran QB to mentor a young guy fresh out of college.
-
-
-
I seem to recall people not being particularly high on Pettine though.
I think if you ask the Raiders fans they'd say don't give Hue personnel decisions no matter what you do! But Browns fans are extremely confident in him choosing out QBOTF, so we'll see. Nobody really knows how much control Sushi and Paul and the other guy nobody cares about have over the draft - but I assume it's not Hue's decision alone anyway.
-
I seem to recall people not being particularly high on Pettine though.
I think if you ask the Raiders fans they'd say don't give Hue personnel decisions no matter what you do! But Browns fans are extremely confident in him choosing out QBOTF, so we'll see. Nobody really knows how much control Sushi and Paul and the other guy nobody cares about have over the draft - but I assume it's not Hue's decision alone anyway.
I think if you ask the Raiders fans they'd say don't give Hue personnel decisions no matter what you do! But Browns fans are extremely confident in him choosing out QBOTF, so we'll see. Nobody really knows how much control Sushi and Paul and the other guy nobody cares about have over the draft - but I assume it's not Hue's decision alone anyway.
I think part of it is that it's not just Hue, but we have a Hue-gely experienced coaching staff this year, filled with 'lifers'
The general reaction to Pettine was 'who?'
-
I'm in Camp Wentz. Guy is built like a linebacker, has a cannon, and a brain. I want to see AFCN defenders bounce off of our QB for a change.
-
Well 9% of us think a trade down is in order.
Lot of folks want defenders this year and we need extra players in multiple positions.Edit: When you feel fine with either QB, a trade down just a little makes sense.
Well 9% of us think a trade down is in order.
Lot of folks want defenders this year and we need extra players in multiple positions.Edit: When you feel fine with either QB, a trade down just a little makes sense.
Interesting. I was the other trade down guy.
-
People were extremely high on Farmer, while a lot of people were really down on Banner and Lombardi right from the beginning.
Holmgren and crew also had people very confident in the beginning.
Banner/Lombardi got a boost just because their ascension meant Holmgren's departure.
I seem to recall people not being particularly high on Pettine though.
Pet was a virtual unknown. So the instant reaction was "Who?" Then the good reports from BUF developed support in short order...
I think if you ask the Raiders fans they'd say don't give Hue personnel decisions no matter what you do! But Browns fans are extremely confident in him choosing out QBOTF, so we'll see. Nobody really knows how much control Sushi and Paul and the other guy nobody cares about have over the draft - but I assume it's not Hue's decision alone anyway.
Seems like already seeing some early signs of "divergence" over analytics's role. Hopefully just me over-reading between the lines.
-
People were extremely high on Farmer, while a lot of people were really down on Banner and Lombardi right from the beginning.
Holmgren and crew also had people very confident in the beginning.
Banner/Lombardi got a boost just because their ascension meant Holmgren's departure.
I seem to recall people not being particularly high on Pettine though.
Pet was a virtual unknown. So the instant reaction was "Who?" Then the good reports from BUF developed support in short order...
I think if you ask the Raiders fans they'd say don't give Hue personnel decisions no matter what you do! But Browns fans are extremely confident in him choosing out QBOTF, so we'll see. Nobody really knows how much control Sushi and Paul and the other guy nobody cares about have over the draft - but I assume it's not Hue's decision alone anyway.
Seems like already seeing some early signs of "divergence" over analytics's role. Hopefully just me over-reading between the lines.
-
Wentz.
After the season ended I was all for trading down. I've flip flopped because of reading most of your posts. We need a qb and I feel letting Wentz go would be idiotic. If he doesn't pan out at least we tried and we wouldn't be the first team to guess wrong at#2.
-
analytics says trade down....
-
Wentz getting my vote over goff. If equal go with size
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
