Folks, we have a plan
-
Check the twitter handle. It is shenanigans.
-
Check the twitter handle. It is shenanigans.
Check the twitter handle. It is shenanigans.
Sucked me in. I should know by now don't trust anything you see on Twitter.
-
Check the twitter handle. It is shenanigans.
Sucked me in. I should know by now don't trust anything you see on Twitter.
-
ESPN got suckered by one today and had to issue an "oops".
Yesterday I would have called bullshit if somebody tweeted that we were going to dump 4 good to excellent starters....
WSS
-
ESPN got suckered by one today and had to issue an "oops".
Yesterday I would have called bullshit if somebody tweeted that we were going to dump 4 good to excellent starters....
WSS
Yesterday I would have called bullshit if somebody tweeted that we were going to dump 4 good to excellent starters....
WSS
They did a bang up job. Maybe with another player of their caliber the Browns could have pushed it to 4 wins.
-
As far as I am aware, they negotiated with all four of them. Two walked for less money. Not much the front office can do at that point.
-
As far as I am aware, they negotiated with all four of them. Two walked for less money. Not much the front office can do at that point.
One, Mack, left for 250k less money. Let's try to stick to the facts we have availableAs far as I am aware, they negotiated with all four of them. Two walked for less money. Not much the front office can do at that point.
-
One, Mack, left for 250k less money. Let's try to stick to the facts we have availableAs far as I am aware, they negotiated with all four of them. Two walked for less money. Not much the front office can do at that point.
-
Looking like the new FO is flexing their muscles and showing the anal side of things to come
-
You said two...So Mack left for less money then or are we debating what "less" means?
-
You said two...So Mack left for less money then or are we debating what "less" means?
-
I was led to believe Schwartz did as well. If I am off, I apologize.
I was led to believe the same....and thats what local reporters have been reporting all day.....could be speculation, but that was the reason given for pulling his offr/////because we offered the highest price, then he "supposedly" wanted to go back and negotiate more with anoher team.....and that prompted the Browns to pull the offer so they wouldnt be "used" for his negotiations elsewhere....
heresay, I know.....bt I believe it was a quality leak to local reporters.....
-
If we are planning on a couple of bad seasons and really starting from scratch then I actually would endorse the Ghoolie plan re: Joe Thomas. Please don't stone me.
-
If we are planning on a couple of bad seasons and really starting from scratch then I actually would endorse the Ghoolie plan re: Joe Thomas. Please don't stone me.
If we are planning on a couple of bad seasons and really starting from scratch then I actually would endorse the Ghoolie plan re: Joe Thomas. Please don't stone me.
Honestly, it wouldn't be bad if that is their intended goal. I wouldn't be shocked to see it on draft day. Farmer tried it before the deadline with the Broncos.
-
If we are planning on a couple of bad seasons and really starting from scratch then I actually would endorse the Ghoolie plan re: Joe Thomas. Please don't stone me.
If we are planning on a couple of bad seasons and really starting from scratch then I actually would endorse the Ghoolie plan re: Joe Thomas. Please don't stone me.
The Ghoolie theory "offensive line are dime a dozen" is apparently going to be put to the test.....
-
I was led to believe Schwartz did as well. If I am off, I apologize.
I was led to believe the same....and thats what local reporters have been reporting all day.....could be speculation, but that was the reason given for pulling his offr/////because we offered the highest price, then he "supposedly" wanted to go back and negotiate more with anoher team.....and that prompted the Browns to pull the offer so they wouldnt be "used" for his negotiations elsewhere....
heresay, I know.....bt I believe it was a quality leak to local reporters.....
The Browns offering 7.5$ million and pulling the offer does not equate to Schwartz signing for less by getting $6 million. He wasn't choosing between 7.5 and 6I was led to believe the same....and thats what local reporters have been reporting all day.....could be speculation, but that was the reason given for pulling his offr/////because we offered the highest price, then he "supposedly" wanted to go back and negotiate more with anoher team.....and that prompted the Browns to pull the offer so they wouldnt be "used" for his negotiations elsewhere....
heresay, I know.....bt I believe it was a quality leak to local reporters.....
-
The Browns offering 7.5$ million and pulling the offer does not equate to Schwartz signing for less by getting $6 million. He wasn't choosing between 7.5 and 6I was led to believe the same....and thats what local reporters have been reporting all day.....could be speculation, but that was the reason given for pulling his offr/////because we offered the highest price, then he "supposedly" wanted to go back and negotiate more with anoher team.....and that prompted the Browns to pull the offer so they wouldnt be "used" for his negotiations elsewhere....
heresay, I know.....bt I believe it was a quality leak to local reporters.....
-
-
If we are planning on a couple of bad seasons and really starting from scratch then I actually would endorse the Ghoolie plan re: Joe Thomas. Please don't stone me.
The Ghoolie theory "offensive line are dime a dozen" is apparently going to be put to the test.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
If it was all about $$$ Schwartz should fire his agent for poor negotiating.....