Skip to content

RG3 Signs with the Browns

Locked The Browns Board
457 66 17.1k
  • Zombo said:

    I surmise you think we are going to pass on the stud QBs in the draft because we signed Griff to a 2-year contract.

    I don't see that. At all. In fact the Browns still say they are looking at the rookies, Griffin has said out loud that he understands they are probably bringing in a rookie and, after giving the A-OK on Grif, Hue Jack was the only HC at Wentz's workout and was all over his every move.

    So I don't know why anyone thinks signing this guy means no Goff or Wentz.

    We just upgraded the placeholder.

    Besides, I thought you had a thing for self-centered, mobile, Heisman Trophy winning QBs from Texas?

    Zombo

    And I thought you hated them. Ironic ain't it?

    Yep I like Johnny and I like Colt McCoy, the guy your buddy held a clipboard for.

    The reason I gave up on Johnny finally, and it was a disappointmen, was when it was clear he didn't really want to be a Cleveland Brown or even play quarterback in the NFL.

    I never liked RG3 and still don't. I think he was an arrogant asshole and probably the biggest bust of the decade. We gave pick number 22 for Johnny how much did Washington pay for RG3? And Johnny at least pretended he wanted to be here RG3 made it clear he didn't. So fuck him, he's Washington's problem anyway. Well up until recently.

    Also he had a coaching staff falling all over themselves to write an offense around him while Johnny had a grumpy old prick who thought he was coaching High School and found a beer in a kid's Locker.

    But this isn't about Johnny, Johnny is gone. It's more about Josh McCown, a quality player a stand-up guy and a man among men. He's not a guy who cries racism or points the finger at his teammates when he stinks up the field. And if you are taking Carson Wentz or Jared Goff Josh is the kind of guy you'd probably want, willing to share his vast knowledge of the league with a newcomer. Not a me first prick.

    But whatever the agenda RG3 seems like he's coach Jackson's boy, and he's certainly young enough if the coach thinks he can transform his career. If that's the case I'm just guessing he wouldn't want to threaten him with a high pick. Certainly don't want another Brian Hoyer meltdown.

    So I'm just speculating the same as everybody else. I can easily see the coach set his sights on some also-ran in the third round.

    Since I don't know a damn thing, like most of us, and like many people who earn a good living making shit up, I could easily be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last.

    If I'm wrong I will shrug my shoulders, if I'm right I'll gloat like a little bitch.

    😁

    WSS

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    And I thought you hated them. Ironic ain't it?

    Yep I like Johnny and I like Colt McCoy, the guy your buddy held a clipboard for.

    The reason I gave up on Johnny finally, and it was a disappointmen, was when it was clear he didn't really want to be a Cleveland Brown or even play quarterback in the NFL.

    I never liked RG3 and still don't. I think he was an arrogant asshole and probably the biggest bust of the decade. We gave pick number 22 for Johnny how much did Washington pay for RG3? And Johnny at least pretended he wanted to be here RG3 made it clear he didn't. So fuck him, he's Washington's problem anyway. Well up until recently.

    Also he had a coaching staff falling all over themselves to write an offense around him while Johnny had a grumpy old prick who thought he was coaching High School and found a beer in a kid's Locker.

    But this isn't about Johnny, Johnny is gone. It's more about Josh McCown, a quality player a stand-up guy and a man among men. He's not a guy who cries racism or points the finger at his teammates when he stinks up the field. And if you are taking Carson Wentz or Jared Goff Josh is the kind of guy you'd probably want, willing to share his vast knowledge of the league with a newcomer. Not a me first prick.

    But whatever the agenda RG3 seems like he's coach Jackson's boy, and he's certainly young enough if the coach thinks he can transform his career. If that's the case I'm just guessing he wouldn't want to threaten him with a high pick. Certainly don't want another Brian Hoyer meltdown.

    So I'm just speculating the same as everybody else. I can easily see the coach set his sights on some also-ran in the third round.

    Since I don't know a damn thing, like most of us, and like many people who earn a good living making shit up, I could easily be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last.

    If I'm wrong I will shrug my shoulders, if I'm right I'll gloat like a little bitch.

    😁

    WSS

    +1000

  • Zombo said:

    I surmise you think we are going to pass on the stud QBs in the draft because we signed Griff to a 2-year contract.

    I don't see that. At all. In fact the Browns still say they are looking at the rookies, Griffin has said out loud that he understands they are probably bringing in a rookie and, after giving the A-OK on Grif, Hue Jack was the only HC at Wentz's workout and was all over his every move.

    So I don't know why anyone thinks signing this guy means no Goff or Wentz.

    We just upgraded the placeholder.

    Besides, I thought you had a thing for self-centered, mobile, Heisman Trophy winning QBs from Texas?

    Zombo

    And I thought you hated them. Ironic ain't it?

    Yep I like Johnny and I like Colt McCoy, the guy your buddy held a clipboard for.

    The reason I gave up on Johnny finally, and it was a disappointmen, was when it was clear he didn't really want to be a Cleveland Brown or even play quarterback in the NFL.

    I never liked RG3 and still don't. I think he was an arrogant asshole and probably the biggest bust of the decade. We gave pick number 22 for Johnny how much did Washington pay for RG3? And Johnny at least pretended he wanted to be here RG3 made it clear he didn't. So fuck him, he's Washington's problem anyway. Well up until recently.

    Also he had a coaching staff falling all over themselves to write an offense around him while Johnny had a grumpy old prick who thought he was coaching High School and found a beer in a kid's Locker.

    But this isn't about Johnny, Johnny is gone. It's more about Josh McCown, a quality player a stand-up guy and a man among men. He's not a guy who cries racism or points the finger at his teammates when he stinks up the field. And if you are taking Carson Wentz or Jared Goff Josh is the kind of guy you'd probably want, willing to share his vast knowledge of the league with a newcomer. Not a me first prick.

    But whatever the agenda RG3 seems like he's coach Jackson's boy, and he's certainly young enough if the coach thinks he can transform his career. If that's the case I'm just guessing he wouldn't want to threaten him with a high pick. Certainly don't want another Brian Hoyer meltdown.

    So I'm just speculating the same as everybody else. I can easily see the coach set his sights on some also-ran in the third round.

    Since I don't know a damn thing, like most of us, and like many people who earn a good living making shit up, I could easily be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last.

    If I'm wrong I will shrug my shoulders, if I'm right I'll gloat like a little bitch.

    😁

    WSS

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    And I thought you hated them. Ironic ain't it?

    Yep I like Johnny and I like Colt McCoy, the guy your buddy held a clipboard for.

    The reason I gave up on Johnny finally, and it was a disappointmen, was when it was clear he didn't really want to be a Cleveland Brown or even play quarterback in the NFL.

    I never liked RG3 and still don't. I think he was an arrogant asshole and probably the biggest bust of the decade. We gave pick number 22 for Johnny how much did Washington pay for RG3? And Johnny at least pretended he wanted to be here RG3 made it clear he didn't. So fuck him, he's Washington's problem anyway. Well up until recently.

    Also he had a coaching staff falling all over themselves to write an offense around him while Johnny had a grumpy old prick who thought he was coaching High School and found a beer in a kid's Locker.

    But this isn't about Johnny, Johnny is gone. It's more about Josh McCown, a quality player a stand-up guy and a man among men. He's not a guy who cries racism or points the finger at his teammates when he stinks up the field. And if you are taking Carson Wentz or Jared Goff Josh is the kind of guy you'd probably want, willing to share his vast knowledge of the league with a newcomer. Not a me first prick.

    But whatever the agenda RG3 seems like he's coach Jackson's boy, and he's certainly young enough if the coach thinks he can transform his career. If that's the case I'm just guessing he wouldn't want to threaten him with a high pick. Certainly don't want another Brian Hoyer meltdown.

    So I'm just speculating the same as everybody else. I can easily see the coach set his sights on some also-ran in the third round.

    Since I don't know a damn thing, like most of us, and like many people who earn a good living making shit up, I could easily be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last.

    If I'm wrong I will shrug my shoulders, if I'm right I'll gloat like a little bitch.

    😁

    WSS

    Well, it sounds like we gave up on Johnny for the same reasons, I just saw it a year and half earlier.

    Let's pretend Johnny is sober, three inches taller, with a rocket arm and wants to play in Cleveland ... we just signed that guy.

    "Cries racism" ... Say What?? Griffin? When did RG3 cry racism?

    I remember a lot of people on the outside crying racism ... I guess they like to do that. But never heard it from Griffin.

    He comes from good people. His parents were both Army sergeants, he's a strong christian, a family man.

    He was practically best friends with Dan Snyder, so I don't think he found him to be "racist".

    He didn't get along with his coaches. He brooded.

    People mature.

    Brooding while being black is a turn off I guess. Meanwhile, our little shit was telling his teammates last year "Boy, I bet the weather is nice in Dallas!" in the middle of the season.

    From all reports Griffin was a good teammate last year, accepted third string role and if you can find a quote directly from him, that shows he was ever racist, or was a bad teammate in the past year, I'd like to read it.

    The reason he was third string and inactive behind McCoy was because the Redskins would have to pay him a huge buyout if he played and got injured, so, once they decided to start Cousins, they shelved RG3 all together. Turns out that was good for us, not only should he be humbled ... but his legs should be fresh.

    But you are free not to like him. He did brood in his early 20's.

    As for McCown, I love him too, but he's 37. His work is done here, you get a higher ceiling with Griffin. Low risk, high reward. Hue Jack is a QB guy, he's looking for younger raw material he can mold. He doesn't need a "mentor", that is what the coaching staff is for.

    Zombo

  • @hoorta said:

    I mean seriously- the best quarterbacks in the draft almost always go to talent depleted teams. Like the Tampa, the Jags and Titans were loaded when they took their franchise qbs? Only luck out was Rodgers who fell far enough to sit behind Farve. Andrew Luck was a fluke too, as you could almost say the Colts tanked.

    It could be why we picked up Griffin, so whoever we draft @ #2- and I'm damn near certain it's going to be Wentz or Goff- gets to sit for at least 1\2 the season.

    Great point. If I may inflect...

    Many Super Bowl QB's weren't with the team that drafted them. I haven't looked it up but I'd bet more QB's that have played for more than one team outnumber the QB's that have been with the team that drafted them.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Great point. If I may inflect...

    Many Super Bowl QB's weren't with the team that drafted them. I haven't looked it up but I'd bet more QB's that have played for more than one team outnumber the QB's that have been with the team that drafted them.

    I detailed this entire thing on here. Didn't you read that?

  • @hoorta said:

    The flaw in your (bolded) is- let's say we drafted position players instead of Quinn, Weeden, Manziel, McCoy, Frye. What's to say we wouldn't have wound up with washout bums like Beau Bell- remember him?

    And FWIW, the Browns could have drafted either JJ Watt- or Julio Jones. How's that for some real shit draft acumen? We wound up with Phil Taylor and Brandon Wee-Done for our trouble. That my friend is why the Browns have sucked. The previous FOs wouldn't have recognized QB talent if it had walked up to them and bit them in the ass. I hope you realize they passed on Ben Rothlisberger and Aaron Rodgers to complete the trifecta.

    Bell was a 4th rounder that just happened to be our first pick that year and I am well aware of who we've passed on. Are you aware there is not one QB from the passed 10 drafts that was selected in the top 10 and currently wears a ring? The only 2 in the past 20 drafts to fit that criteria are the Manning Bros.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @htownbrown said:

    Bell was a 4th rounder that just happened to be our first pick that year and I am well aware of who we've passed on. Are you aware there is not one QB from the passed 10 drafts that was selected in the top 10 and currently wears a ring? The only 2 in the past 20 drafts to fit that criteria are the Manning Bros.

    Interesting. I will check on that. Here is the deal.

    Since 1995, yes, the only QBs drafted in the top ten of the draft to win the SB are Peyton and Eli. But, the following were in the SB but lost:

    Kerry Collins

    Steve McNair

    Donovan McNabb

    Cam Newton

  • @htownbrown said:

    Bell was a 4th rounder that just happened to be our first pick that year and I am well aware of who we've passed on. Are you aware there is not one QB from the passed 10 drafts that was selected in the top 10 and currently wears a ring? The only 2 in the past 20 drafts to fit that criteria are the Manning Bros.

    Interesting. I will check on that. Here is the deal.

    Since 1995, yes, the only QBs drafted in the top ten of the draft to win the SB are Peyton and Eli. But, the following were in the SB but lost:

    Kerry Collins

    Steve McNair

    Donovan McNabb

    Cam Newton

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Interesting. I will check on that. Here is the deal.

    Since 1995, yes, the only QBs drafted in the top ten of the draft to win the SB are Peyton and Eli. But, the following were in the SB but lost:

    Kerry Collins

    Steve McNair

    Donovan McNabb

    Cam Newton

    To extrapolate on this. The following are the other first round QBs (1 to 32) besides Eli and Peyton to win a Super Bowl:

    BR

    Rodgers

    Flacco

    The following is the only other first round QB to lose (and not win) a Super Bowl:

    Rex Grossman

    And one caveat: Brees, drafted at 32...then a second rounder, did win a SB.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Going all the way back to 1990, the following were QBs taken in Round one who started a Super Bowl:

    Peyton Manning

    Cam Newton

    Joe Flacco

    Eli Manning

    Aaron Rodgers

    Ben R.

    Rex Grossman

    Donovan McNabb

    Steve McNair

    Kerry Collins

    Trent Dilfer

    John Elway

    Drew Bledsoe

    Troy Aikman

    Steve Young

    Jim Kelly

    The following were NON first round draft picks to start a Super Bowl:

    Tom Brady

    Russell Wilson

    Colin Kaepernick

    Drew Brees

    Kurt Warner

    Matt Hasselback

    Jake Delhomme

    Rich Gannon

    Brad Johnson

    Chris Chandler

    Brett Favre

    Neil O'Donnell

    Stan Humphries

    Mark Rypien

    Jeff Hostetler

    Joe Montana

    That is actually 15 first rounders.....and 16 non first rounders.

    For what that's worth.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    Maybe our front office fell for a guy whos not one of the top rated guys....Maybe they think hes the Andy Dalton of this class...

  • Maybe our front office fell for a guy whos not one of the top rated guys....Maybe they think hes the Andy Dalton of this class...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @flyin-j said:

    Maybe our front office fell for a guy whos not one of the top rated guys....Maybe they think hes the Andy Dalton of this class...

    Who would that be?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    "character concerns"----now what the hell does that mean?

    http://nesn.com/2016/03/report-robert-griffin-iiis-character-concerned-john-elway-broncos/

    It probably means the Shanahans badmouthed RG III to Elway.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    It probably means the Shanahans badmouthed RG III to Elway.

    Doubt it...

    All teams heard the same negatives. Hue was the one person who looked into RG's eyes and believed him when he said he'd learned his lesson.

    Hue's may be the correct read, but it is easiest to be humble when you have nothing.

    @htownbrown said:

    Hue Jackson is the man. I'm not saying it, Jimmy is. Hue was Jimmy's first choice this time, so I expect he will ride this ride longer than most. If Hue finds a Dalton-like prospect out there he can mold into a winner from round 2 or 3 of the draft, would that be considered neglect?

    He'd better be the man-and-a-half if he's going to find and develop a QB on an Andy Dalton time schedule...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    And why Andy Dalton? I'm looking for a lot better than Andy Dalton...

  • And why Andy Dalton? I'm looking for a lot better than Andy Dalton...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    And why Andy Dalton? I'm looking for a lot better than Andy Dalton...

    Would it be fair to say Andy Dalton = Vinnie Testaverde?

  • Going all the way back to 1990, the following were QBs taken in Round one who started a Super Bowl:

    Peyton Manning

    Cam Newton

    Joe Flacco

    Eli Manning

    Aaron Rodgers

    Ben R.

    Rex Grossman

    Donovan McNabb

    Steve McNair

    Kerry Collins

    Trent Dilfer

    John Elway

    Drew Bledsoe

    Troy Aikman

    Steve Young

    Jim Kelly

    The following were NON first round draft picks to start a Super Bowl:

    Tom Brady

    Russell Wilson

    Colin Kaepernick

    Drew Brees

    Kurt Warner

    Matt Hasselback

    Jake Delhomme

    Rich Gannon

    Brad Johnson

    Chris Chandler

    Brett Favre

    Neil O'Donnell

    Stan Humphries

    Mark Rypien

    Jeff Hostetler

    Joe Montana

    That is actually 15 first rounders.....and 16 non first rounders.

    For what that's worth.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @the-gipper said:

    The following were NON first round draft picks to start a Super Bowl:

    Tom Brady

    Russell Wilson

    Colin Kaepernick

    Drew Brees

    Kurt Warner

    Matt Hasselback

    Jake Delhomme

    Rich Gannon

    Brad Johnson

    Chris Chandler

    Brett Favre

    Neil O'Donnell

    Stan Humphries

    Mark Rypien

    Jeff Hostetler

    Joe Montana

    That is actually 15 first rounders.....and 16 non first rounders.

    For what that's worth.

    Not to be a butthead Gip, but looking at that list, how many of those non first rounders were consistently great? Montana is in the HOF, Farve joins him this year, Brady is a lock, and Brees is a probable.

    Other than that- a lot of one and done-s. Some because their respective defenses were all world. Even first rounder Trent Dilfer owes that SB win to Ray Lewis and Company.

    I suppose I can settle for "Just one before I die". But wouldn't it be nice for a change to have a decade of greatness with a Otto Graham clone running the show? Otto retired 61 years ago. I'd say the Browns are long overdue for another HOF quarterback. 🙂🙂🙂

  • @tour2ma said:

    And why Andy Dalton? I'm looking for a lot better than Andy Dalton...

    Would it be fair to say Andy Dalton = Vinnie Testaverde?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Would it be fair to say Andy Dalton = Vinnie Testaverde?

    Not really. I think Dalton has been better than that. Vinny only went to the playoffs 5 times in his long career. Dalton has already been there in his first 4 years in the league.

    Plus I think Dalton's completion pct. and int. pct are quite a bit better than Vinny's.

  • @the-gipper said:

    The following were NON first round draft picks to start a Super Bowl:

    Tom Brady

    Russell Wilson

    Colin Kaepernick

    Drew Brees

    Kurt Warner

    Matt Hasselback

    Jake Delhomme

    Rich Gannon

    Brad Johnson

    Chris Chandler

    Brett Favre

    Neil O'Donnell

    Stan Humphries

    Mark Rypien

    Jeff Hostetler

    Joe Montana

    That is actually 15 first rounders.....and 16 non first rounders.

    For what that's worth.

    Not to be a butthead Gip, but looking at that list, how many of those non first rounders were consistently great? Montana is in the HOF, Farve joins him this year, Brady is a lock, and Brees is a probable.

    Other than that- a lot of one and done-s. Some because their respective defenses were all world. Even first rounder Trent Dilfer owes that SB win to Ray Lewis and Company.

    I suppose I can settle for "Just one before I die". But wouldn't it be nice for a change to have a decade of greatness with a Otto Graham clone running the show? Otto retired 61 years ago. I'd say the Browns are long overdue for another HOF quarterback. 🙂🙂🙂

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Not to be a butthead Gip, but looking at that list, how many of those non first rounders were consistently great? Montana is in the HOF, Farve joins him this year, Brady is a lock, and Brees is a probable.

    Other than that- a lot of one and done-s. Some because their respective defenses were all world. Even first rounder Trent Dilfer owes that SB win to Ray Lewis and Company.

    I suppose I can settle for "Just one before I die". But wouldn't it be nice for a change to have a decade of greatness with a Otto Graham clone running the show? Otto retired 61 years ago. I'd say the Browns are long overdue for another HOF quarterback. 🙂🙂🙂

    I am only basically giving raw data here. About as many of the first rounders were "one and done" as were the non first rounders....and some of the non first rounders were clearly around for a decade of greatness.

    The two QBs probably considered the greatest of all were the non first rounders: Brady/Montana.

    Odds are certainly better in getting a franchise QB in the first round.....But the other rounds do produce to occasional superstar.

  • @hoorta said:

    Would it be fair to say Andy Dalton = Vinnie Testaverde?

    Not really. I think Dalton has been better than that. Vinny only went to the playoffs 5 times in his long career. Dalton has already been there in his first 4 years in the league.

    Plus I think Dalton's completion pct. and int. pct are quite a bit better than Vinny's.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Not really. I think Dalton has been better than that. Vinny only went to the playoffs 5 times in his long career. Dalton has already been there in his first 4 years in the league.

    Plus I think Dalton's completion pct. and int. pct are quite a bit better than Vinny's.

    I was going to ask h to ask again in 5 or 10 years...

    Vinny spent much of his career being his team's best offensive player. Hardly the case with Andy...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not really. I think Dalton has been better than that. Vinny only went to the playoffs 5 times in his long career. Dalton has already been there in his first 4 years in the league.

    Plus I think Dalton's completion pct. and int. pct are quite a bit better than Vinny's.

    I was going to ask h to ask again in 5 or 10 years...

    Vinny spent much of his career being his team's best offensive player. Hardly the case with Andy...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    I was going to ask h to ask again in 5 or 10 years...

    Vinny spent much of his career being his team's best offensive player. Hardly the case with Andy...

    Gipper is still mad about Vinny vs Bernie.

    WSS

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Doesn't mean much. The 1st round picks tend to go to the worst teams.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not really. I think Dalton has been better than that. Vinny only went to the playoffs 5 times in his long career. Dalton has already been there in his first 4 years in the league.

    Plus I think Dalton's completion pct. and int. pct are quite a bit better than Vinny's.

    I was going to ask h to ask again in 5 or 10 years...

    Vinny spent much of his career being his team's best offensive player. Hardly the case with Andy...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    I was going to ask h to ask again in 5 or 10 years...

    Vinny spent much of his career being his team's best offensive player. Hardly the case with Andy...

    Yea, perhaps. The whole :how good is the team around him" thing

  • @tour2ma said:

    I was going to ask h to ask again in 5 or 10 years...

    Vinny spent much of his career being his team's best offensive player. Hardly the case with Andy...

    Gipper is still mad about Vinny vs Bernie.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Gipper is still mad about Vinny vs Bernie.

    WSS

    No, I actually liked them both. It was Bernie vs. Todd Philcox that got me mad.

    And I always said that if you could combine Bernie's brain with Testaverde's arm and body you would have had the greatest QB ever.

  • @westside-steve said:

    And I thought you hated them. Ironic ain't it?

    Yep I like Johnny and I like Colt McCoy, the guy your buddy held a clipboard for.

    The reason I gave up on Johnny finally, and it was a disappointmen, was when it was clear he didn't really want to be a Cleveland Brown or even play quarterback in the NFL.

    I never liked RG3 and still don't. I think he was an arrogant asshole and probably the biggest bust of the decade. We gave pick number 22 for Johnny how much did Washington pay for RG3? And Johnny at least pretended he wanted to be here RG3 made it clear he didn't. So fuck him, he's Washington's problem anyway. Well up until recently.

    Also he had a coaching staff falling all over themselves to write an offense around him while Johnny had a grumpy old prick who thought he was coaching High School and found a beer in a kid's Locker.

    But this isn't about Johnny, Johnny is gone. It's more about Josh McCown, a quality player a stand-up guy and a man among men. He's not a guy who cries racism or points the finger at his teammates when he stinks up the field. And if you are taking Carson Wentz or Jared Goff Josh is the kind of guy you'd probably want, willing to share his vast knowledge of the league with a newcomer. Not a me first prick.

    But whatever the agenda RG3 seems like he's coach Jackson's boy, and he's certainly young enough if the coach thinks he can transform his career. If that's the case I'm just guessing he wouldn't want to threaten him with a high pick. Certainly don't want another Brian Hoyer meltdown.

    So I'm just speculating the same as everybody else. I can easily see the coach set his sights on some also-ran in the third round.

    Since I don't know a damn thing, like most of us, and like many people who earn a good living making shit up, I could easily be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last.

    If I'm wrong I will shrug my shoulders, if I'm right I'll gloat like a little bitch.

    😁

    WSS

    +1000

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    +1000

    these fucking morons still blame mccowns int against denver for the loss...fucking morons.....