Myles Jack has a "chondral defect" in his right knee
-
-
So much for amassing picks...
Bosa can play multiple positions in multiple fronts.
"That may mean one snap being 5-2, the next snap it may be 4-4. "
Not a question of "can". It's "how well"... Bosa is going to be a good, even a very good, player. But the more time he spends outside in a 4-3 facing his opponent's #2 OT, the better he will do. Drop him inside in 3rd and longs and he'll have moments there as well.
As for Horton's approach... I seem to recall the same being said in 2013... and it not being born out once the season started. Sure we'll see predictable, situational looks, but multiple looks haven't truly been featured by a Browns defense since Ryan and Mangini left town.
So much for amassing picks...
Not a question of "can". It's "how well"... Bosa is going to be a good, even a very good, player. But the more time he spends outside in a 4-3 facing his opponent's #2 OT, the better he will do. Drop him inside in 3rd and longs and he'll have moments there as well.
basically replace kruger wiith Bosa....I would be totally ok with that.
-
So much for amassing picks...
Not a question of "can". It's "how well"... Bosa is going to be a good, even a very good, player. But the more time he spends outside in a 4-3 facing his opponent's #2 OT, the better he will do. Drop him inside in 3rd and longs and he'll have moments there as well.
basically replace kruger wiith Bosa....I would be totally ok with that.
basically replace kruger wiith Bosa....I would be totally ok with that.
As would I at #8, but the net gain for a R1 pick would be dependant upon which Kruger we were replacing... the 2014 or the 2015.
-
I think this guy could be worth the risk in round 2. They are saying he is good to go, they just don't know how long of a career he will have. I think 5 good seasons is worth a 2nd round pick. Having said that I think we are in a good position to trade back about 5 spots and see who falls to us, as long as we find someone who is willing to trade.
-
I think this guy could be worth the risk in round 2. They are saying he is good to go, they just don't know how long of a career he will have. I think 5 good seasons is worth a 2nd round pick. Having said that I think we are in a good position to trade back about 5 spots and see who falls to us, as long as we find someone who is willing to trade.
I think this guy could be worth the risk in round 2. They are saying he is good to go, they just don't know how long of a career he will have. I think 5 good seasons is worth a 2nd round pick. Having said that I think we are in a good position to trade back about 5 spots and see who falls to us, as long as we find someone who is willing to trade.
Good to see you Harry... I miss disagreeing with you...
I pass on Jack... zero risk tolerance year.
I do like the trade down... up to maybe 9 spots.
-
I think this guy could be worth the risk in round 2. They are saying he is good to go, they just don't know how long of a career he will have. I think 5 good seasons is worth a 2nd round pick. Having said that I think we are in a good position to trade back about 5 spots and see who falls to us, as long as we find someone who is willing to trade.
Good to see you Harry... I miss disagreeing with you...
I pass on Jack... zero risk tolerance year.
I do like the trade down... up to maybe 9 spots.
Good to see you Harry... I miss disagreeing with you...
I pass on Jack... zero risk tolerance year.
I do like the trade down... up to maybe 9 spots.
Agree, as much as I would like to see the Browns take Jack, they are in no position to be taking such risks. They need someone that at least initially seems reliable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login