Insert Boring Posts Here
-
I went online this morning to check out the Hershey's Chocolate World attraction that my wife and I want to visit next week. It looks like they have 4 different attractions....with a different charge for each one....in other words, just a huge cash grab.
-
I took a really great dump this morning. Smelt like last night's dinner to boot.
It feels good to share.
-
I just changed my avatar from one Franklin Peirce picture to another Franklin Pierce picture. I can't really think of anyone as boring as Franklin Pierce.
I just changed my avatar from one Franklin Peirce picture to another Franklin Pierce picture. I can't really think of anyone as boring as Franklin Pierce.
Franklin Pierce bored me too much....so I changed. I will leave this up here for a couple of weeks....but after I come back from a short vacation I am taking next week it will be on to a much more exciting President: Millard Fillmore.
-
If I were a ghost and occupied a house that someone moved in, I would make shit rattle every time they masturbated.
-
I updated my laptop operating system ftom linux mint 17.3 to linux mint 18 and the world is better for it.
*yawns* good job!I updated my laptop operating system ftom linux mint 17.3 to linux mint 18 and the world is better for it.
-
If I were a ghost and occupied a house that someone moved in, I would make shit rattle every time they masturbated.
One Post From the Truth said:
If I were a ghost and occupied a house that someone moved in, I would make shit rattle every time they masturbated.
Like this:
-
One Post From the Truth said:
If I were a ghost and occupied a house that someone moved in, I would make shit rattle every time they masturbated.
Like this:
No. I would fuck with them subtly. They would think they're getting caught to the point of not doing it at home.Like this:
-
I forgot my wallet at home today but things turned out ok.
-
Nice!
-
I got a new laptop last night, and installed the usual stuff on them. VLC, CCCP, Chrome, that kind of thing. Windows 10 seems a bit sucky though.
-
Linux mint 18 bro.
-
Try it on a live cd. You don't have to overwrite winblows to try it.
-
I got a new laptop last night, and installed the usual stuff on them. VLC, CCCP, Chrome, that kind of thing. Windows 10 seems a bit sucky though.
-
Combined Community Codec Pack. Yes, it's a pun. No, it's not a clever one. Yes, it's the best codec pack available (to my knowledge) and gets downloaded on to every machine, alongside VLC.
-
Mint meta codecs
-
wife pops trunk button. locks car doors. grabs 2 bags of grocery's from trunk. "Honey, I gotta pee, get the grocery's in". mission accomplished. "Honey, wheres my keys I put in 1 of the bags in trunk?
2 hours later apparently the locksmith who has a 2nd job dressed as a Magical Clown for kids parties shows up. Pulls off his magic key picking trick. Wala, Keys in trunk. Call Chris Webb, It's never boring when a Clown picks your lock..Nor embarrassing ah Honey? 
-
wife pops trunk button. locks car doors. grabs 2 bags of grocery's from trunk. "Honey, I gotta pee, get the grocery's in". mission accomplished. "Honey, wheres my keys I put in 1 of the bags in trunk?
2 hours later apparently the locksmith who has a 2nd job dressed as a Magical Clown for kids parties shows up. Pulls off his magic key picking trick. Wala, Keys in trunk. Call Chris Webb, It's never boring when a Clown picks your lock..Nor embarrassing ah Honey? 
Lol!!!!!!wife pops trunk button. locks car doors. grabs 2 bags of grocery's from trunk. "Honey, I gotta pee, get the grocery's in". mission accomplished. "Honey, wheres my keys I put in 1 of the bags in trunk?
2 hours later apparently the locksmith who has a 2nd job dressed as a Magical Clown for kids parties shows up. Pulls off his magic key picking trick. Wala, Keys in trunk. Call Chris Webb, It's never boring when a Clown picks your lock..Nor embarrassing ah Honey? 
-
I checked my e mail. Then watched some YouTube videos of little kids playing the guitar. Now I'm posting about meeting an in law for lunch around 4 o clock. I'm picking up on of the grand brats to join me that way if a shopping trip is involved I don't have to be around just women. We can go look at cool shit.
-
If I were a ghost and occupied a house that someone moved in, I would make shit rattle every time they masturbated.
"One said:
If I were a ghost and occupied a house that someone moved in, I would make shit rattle every time they masturbated.
-
Sun Chips aren't really that bad tasting but when they are arranged for sale next to other brands they seem less appetizing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
