I HATE RAY HORTON
-
I think Horton's doing a pretty decent job with what he has?
I mean we could be a lot worse. If we gave up 1000 all purpose yards in a game we might have to consider getting rid of him.
-
@ghoolie said:
When I was blasting the hiring of Romeo the homeo, and Phil Sewage, calling them coffee fetchers, Hoorta and Flugels assured me that the truth be told Ozzie owed his success to Sewage, and Belichik owed his success to Crennell.
Of course those two bags of shit are nothings, and their bosses are still leaders.
What is it with you fuck holes that you believe assistant coaches are anything more than fucking secretaries/coffee fetchers/scapegoats?
Horton may suck Tom- but he has around zero talent to work with. The Browns have maybe 4-5 guys on our defense that even belong on an NFL roster. We picked up Nassib and Ogbah this year. So at the rate of 2 good defensive players a year, that the Harvard brainless trust are getting us- It should only take around 3-4 more years to have the possibility of having a good defense.
I'm with you on this one- you get special team players in the 4th-round and lower- not starters (unless you get damn lucky.) Sushi and DePo Repo probably only have one more season to show how brilliant they are. Right now, the only excitement left is seeing if we can luck into a win. I put the over\under at 2- 1\2 wins before the season. I'd say your Vegas bet is looking like a lead pipe lock.
-
@ghoolie said:
When I was blasting the hiring of Romeo the homeo, and Phil Sewage, calling them coffee fetchers, Hoorta and Flugels assured me that the truth be told Ozzie owed his success to Sewage, and Belichik owed his success to Crennell.
Of course those two bags of shit are nothings, and their bosses are still leaders.
What is it with you fuck holes that you believe assistant coaches are anything more than fucking secretaries/coffee fetchers/scapegoats?
Horton may suck Tom- but he has around zero talent to work with. The Browns have maybe 4-5 guys on our defense that even belong on an NFL roster. We picked up Nassib and Ogbah this year. So at the rate of 2 good defensive players a year, that the Harvard brainless trust are getting us- It should only take around 3-4 more years to have the possibility of having a good defense.
I'm with you on this one- you get special team players in the 4th-round and lower- not starters (unless you get damn lucky.) Sushi and DePo Repo probably only have one more season to show how brilliant they are. Right now, the only excitement left is seeing if we can luck into a win. I put the over\under at 2- 1\2 wins before the season. I'd say your Vegas bet is looking like a lead pipe lock.
Horton may suck Tom- but he has around zero talent to work with. The Browns have maybe 4-5 guys on our defense that even belong on an NFL roster. We picked up Nassib and Ogbah this year. So at the rate of 2 good defensive players a year, that the Harvard brainless trust are getting us- It should only take around 3-4 more years to have the possibility of having a good defense.
I'm with you on this one- you get special team players in the 4th-round and lower- not starters (unless you get damn lucky.) Sushi and DePo Repo probably only have one more season to show how brilliant they are. Right now, the only excitement left is seeing if we can luck into a win. I put the over\under at 2- 1\2 wins before the season. I'd say your Vegas bet is looking like a lead pipe lock.
Arizona Cardinals in 2011-12 no Talent
Cleveland Browns in 2013 we have no talent!
Tennessee Titans 2014-2015 No talent here!
Cleveland Browns 2016 No talent to be found!
Thats the problem with horton he just keeps getting on to teams with no talent real shame that...
-
poor poor horton
-
Watching the Cards and Seahawks get to 3-3 OT game because of defenses makes me sick when I think of today's game against Cincy.
-
Watching the Cards and Seahawks get to 3-3 OT game because of defenses makes me sick when I think of today's game against Cincy.
Watching the Cards and Seahawks get to 3-3 OT game because of defenses makes me sick when I think of today's game against Cincy.
These Ds are nasty....... Just like we used to be way back in the day.
-
Interesting that the cardinals are only 4 years removed from horton...
-
Watching the Cards and Seahawks get to 3-3 OT game because of defenses makes me sick when I think of today's game against Cincy.
These Ds are nasty....... Just like we used to be way back in the day.
-
Man, it's not horton or hue. It's the lame draft that came from believing in analytics. I agree with hoorta that the new FO has another draft in them to prove they are worthy. If not i think the whole lot goes in another flush of a regime.
-
Watching the Cards and Seahawks get to 3-3 OT game because of defenses makes me sick when I think of today's game against Cincy.
These Ds are nasty....... Just like we used to be way back in the day.
-
Watching the Cards and Seahawks get to 3-3 OT game because of defenses makes me sick when I think of today's game against Cincy.
Watching the Cards and Seahawks get to 3-3 OT game because of defenses makes me sick when I think of today's game against Cincy.
Wow, 6-6 tie in OT. Guess I should have watched. Time to drag out the history books for the last time (if ever) a 5 quarter OT game ever went without a TD being scored.
-
You mean that shitty draft and FO that have 8.5 of our 12 sacks, 3 of our 6 ints and the qb that has the most yards and TD and the best qb rating for a browns rook posted? Coaching apparently is never to be held accountable on this board. 0-11 so far 0-7 in regular season and tied for 2nd worst in FRANCHISE history. I really believe we can go all 0-20 first time in nfl btw
-
we were never as good as them
Our '80s Ds were pretty damn good. So was Belichick's D for our last playoff win against the Pats.
-
Zero firings until 2018 at the earliest.
-
Horton may suck Tom- but he has around zero talent to work with. The Browns have maybe 4-5 guys on our defense that even belong on an NFL roster. We picked up Nassib and Ogbah this year. So at the rate of 2 good defensive players a year, that the Harvard brainless trust are getting us- It should only take around 3-4 more years to have the possibility of having a good defense.
I'm with you on this one- you get special team players in the 4th-round and lower- not starters (unless you get damn lucky.) Sushi and DePo Repo probably only have one more season to show how brilliant they are. Right now, the only excitement left is seeing if we can luck into a win. I put the over\under at 2- 1\2 wins before the season. I'd say your Vegas bet is looking like a lead pipe lock.
Arizona Cardinals in 2011-12 no Talent
Cleveland Browns in 2013 we have no talent!
Tennessee Titans 2014-2015 No talent here!
Cleveland Browns 2016 No talent to be found!
Thats the problem with horton he just keeps getting on to teams with no talent real shame that...
Arizona Cardinals in 2011-12 no Talent
Cleveland Browns in 2013 we have no talent!
Tennessee Titans 2014-2015 No talent here!
Cleveland Browns 2016 No talent to be found!
Thats the problem with horton he just keeps getting on to teams with no talent real shame that...
2011 Arizona - 18th in overall D
2012 Arizona - 12th
2014 Tennessee - 27th
2015 Tennessee - 12th
So the teams got better with him as DC. That being said, in 2013 Arizona were 8th, and in 2016 the Titans are 8th. So he might have had an impact, might not. I suspect, shockingly, there's more to it than stats.
-
Zero firings until 2018 at the earliest.
Cool, we'll be 0-42 before that stupid fucking, DC goes
-
I am no fan of Hortons, but right now we have zero talent on D. None.
-
I am no fan of Hortons, but right now we have zero talent on D. None.
Bullshit! Each and every one excelled in college and know how to play their position. It takes the coach to plan the chess match and utilize that talent in the best way possible. Only once in a while does a player come in and Excell. That's your playmaker. Coaching is everything in the NFL. Horton couldn't coach here in the past, didn't do so great for 2 other teams and is back. Now he's part owner of an 0-7 record. He sucked then, sucks today and will suck tomorrow. Him and whoever thought he is some sort of great NFL DC should all be shitcanned. Patience my ass! When a good HC takes over, the changes are immediate and for the better. I have witnessed this happen several times before and will happen again. How's the ST play going? O line? QB life expectancy? D line? D backfield? 2 minute drill? Other than new faces, is there game day improvement anywhere? All I have seen is redefining the word suck!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login