Harbaugh loses all Credibility
-
Like hillary and the popular vote more yards don't mean shit if you lose.
-
There were also two blatant PIs that aren't called on OSU, when Michiganbwas called for the exact same thing. Just saying....
There were also two blatant PIs that aren't called on OSU, when Michiganbwas called for the exact same thing. Just saying....
stfu,Meyer gave you guys a t.d on that fuck punt so quit your bitching
-
So far I've seen you say well Michigan doesn't have the talent level of osu's underclassmen, biased refs, photoshops, what next? OSU staged a terrorist attack to take the heat off JT? Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.
So far I've seen you say well Michigan doesn't have the talent level of osu's underclassmen, biased refs, photoshops, what next? OSU staged a terrorist attack to take the heat off JT? Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.
Holy shit you guys just can't distinguish between one post and another, huh?
- They don't have the same talent level top to bottom. That isn't debatable. It's just a fact and it played a factor. That makes OSU a better team. It isn't some hidden reason why Michigan should have won.
- There is one ref that was kept from reffing this game in 2006 because of pro-OSU bias. Why was he allowed to ref this game?
- The photoshop was in reference to the OP of this thread. It has nothing to do with the outcome of this game.
Is this all clear to you now?
-
- You can "suspect" whatever you want, but let's see some kind of proof to back it up
I just looked at the items you posted. Only one of those plays should have been possibly called a penalty. I suspect that I can tell what is front of my face.
- Players take subs from backups. Those backups play. The better the backups, the better they play. The better depth, the better the backups. The coach that has been in his spot for 5 years is probably going to have developed better depth than the coach that has been there two (that's without comparing the talent level they started with). That statement has nothing to do with the Michigan players not being as conditioned as the OSU players. If they're asked to play more than the OSU players, it would make sense they're more tired...
I don't buy this shit. You are making excuse after excuse? "We're tired. The refs was a fan of the other team. The sun was in our eyes. Our dogs ate our playbooks. We ate spicy Mexican food.
You lost because your QB and your defense weren't good enough. Speight was a TO machine...and the Buckeyes hammered you on the ground.
- I have still yet to hear, from anyone, the justification for allowing the open OSU fan ref to ref. It's ridiculous.
Here is your explanation: because he wasn't.
- I have still yet to hear, from anyone, the justification for allowing the open OSU fan ref to ref. It's ridiculous.
Here is your explanation: because he wasn't.

Again, try not to act as an authority on things you don't know anything about.
I don't see how anyone could think it made sense for this guy to ref the game, when he wasn't allowed to previously.
-
There were also two blatant PIs that aren't called on OSU, when Michiganbwas called for the exact same thing. Just saying....
stfu,Meyer gave you guys a t.d on that fuck punt so quit your bitching
stfu,Meyer gave you guys a t.d on that fuck punt so quit your bitching
Right, which was a dumb play. Michigan also had dumb/unlucky plays, just like OSU did. In a close game, if those go one way or another, than can be the difference. But this thread was start, by someone else, regarding the officials so that is was we are talking about.
-
- I have still yet to hear, from anyone, the justification for allowing the open OSU fan ref to ref. It's ridiculous.
Here is your explanation: because he wasn't.

Again, try not to act as an authority on things you don't know anything about.
I don't see how anyone could think it made sense for this guy to ref the game, when he wasn't allowed to previously.
as the pot says to the kettle
Again, try not to act as an authority on things you don't know anything about.
-
So far I've seen you say well Michigan doesn't have the talent level of osu's underclassmen, biased refs, photoshops, what next? OSU staged a terrorist attack to take the heat off JT? Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.
Holy shit you guys just can't distinguish between one post and another, huh?
- They don't have the same talent level top to bottom. That isn't debatable. It's just a fact and it played a factor. That makes OSU a better team. It isn't some hidden reason why Michigan should have won.
- There is one ref that was kept from reffing this game in 2006 because of pro-OSU bias. Why was he allowed to ref this game?
- The photoshop was in reference to the OP of this thread. It has nothing to do with the outcome of this game.
Is this all clear to you now?
Holy shit you guys just can't distinguish between one post and another, huh?
- They don't have the same talent level top to bottom. That isn't debatable. It's just a fact and it played a factor. That makes OSU a better team. It isn't some hidden reason why Michigan should have won.
- There is one ref that was kept from reffing this game in 2006 because of pro-OSU bias. Why was he allowed to ref this game?
- The photoshop was in reference to the OP of this thread. It has nothing to do with the outcome of this game.
Is this all clear to you now?
I can easily distinguish when excuses are being made and straws are being grasped at.
-
as the pot says to the kettle
Again, try not to act as an authority on things you don't know anything about.
as the pot says to the kettle
Please point to anything in this thread that I've said where I demonstrably do not know what I am talking about.
-
Holy shit you guys just can't distinguish between one post and another, huh?
- They don't have the same talent level top to bottom. That isn't debatable. It's just a fact and it played a factor. That makes OSU a better team. It isn't some hidden reason why Michigan should have won.
- There is one ref that was kept from reffing this game in 2006 because of pro-OSU bias. Why was he allowed to ref this game?
- The photoshop was in reference to the OP of this thread. It has nothing to do with the outcome of this game.
Is this all clear to you now?
I can easily distinguish when excuses are being made and straws are being grasped at.
I can easily distinguish when excuses are being made and straws are being grasped at.
You seemed to have a hard time distinguishing between what was an excuse for why we lost the game to being with. Case and point, you referenced "photoshop", which literally has 0 to do with how the game was called or turned out.
and again, why was that ref allowed to ref the game?
-
as the pot says to the kettle
Please point to anything in this thread that I've said where I demonstrably do not know what I am talking about.
do you have proof the picture is photoshopped?Please point to anything in this thread that I've said where I demonstrably do not know what I am talking about.
-
stfu,Meyer gave you guys a t.d on that fuck punt so quit your bitching
Right, which was a dumb play. Michigan also had dumb/unlucky plays, just like OSU did. In a close game, if those go one way or another, than can be the difference. But this thread was start, by someone else, regarding the officials so that is was we are talking about.
Right, which was a dumb play. Michigan also had dumb/unlucky plays, just like OSU did. In a close game, if those go one way or another, than can be the difference. But this thread was start, by someone else, regarding the officials so that is was we are talking about.
just as good calls and bad calls it's all part of the game
-
Right, which was a dumb play. Michigan also had dumb/unlucky plays, just like OSU did. In a close game, if those go one way or another, than can be the difference. But this thread was start, by someone else, regarding the officials so that is was we are talking about.
just as good calls and bad calls it's all part of the game
-
do you have proof the picture is photoshopped?Please point to anything in this thread that I've said where I demonstrably do not know what I am talking about.
do you have proof the picture is photoshopped?
What I posted in the first response. "How angles work" would be my answer, lol.
-
By and large the refs in professional or college football are pretty good but when you have 22 big, fast, unreal athletics running around close calls or misses can and do occasionally happen.
I'm just glad OHIO STATE won.

Really its amazing that the B1G does pay for full time refs. Hundreds of millions of dollars are being tossed around for the sport, but the refs are people that do it as a hobby / second job.
-
By and large the refs in professional or college football are pretty good but when you have 22 big, fast, unreal athletics running around close calls or misses can and do occasionally happen.
I'm just glad OHIO STATE won.

agreed and I have been on both side of the call's and used to get pissed at the ref's(when I was a kid) of course I grew up and learned to get over it
-
do you have proof the picture is photoshopped?
What I posted in the first response. "How angles work" would be my answer, lol.
What I posted in the first response. "How angles work" would be my answer, lol.
So...no then.
-
I can easily distinguish when excuses are being made and straws are being grasped at.
You seemed to have a hard time distinguishing between what was an excuse for why we lost the game to being with. Case and point, you referenced "photoshop", which literally has 0 to do with how the game was called or turned out.
and again, why was that ref allowed to ref the game?
You seemed to have a hard time distinguishing between what was an excuse for why we lost the game to being with. Case and point, you referenced "photoshop", which literally has 0 to do with how the game was called or turned out.
and again, why was that ref allowed to ref the game?
Why do you keep denying that you're making every excuse in the book including corrupt mob refs and photoshopped photographic evidence? Just come clean and say you're salty as fuck that meatchicken lost and you're moving through the stages of grief.
-
You seemed to have a hard time distinguishing between what was an excuse for why we lost the game to being with. Case and point, you referenced "photoshop", which literally has 0 to do with how the game was called or turned out.
and again, why was that ref allowed to ref the game?
Why do you keep denying that you're making every excuse in the book including corrupt mob refs and photoshopped photographic evidence? Just come clean and say you're salty as fuck that meatchicken lost and you're moving through the stages of grief.
Why do you keep denying that you're making every excuse in the book including corrupt mob refs and photoshopped photographic evidence? Just come clean and say you're salty as fuck that meatchicken lost and you're moving through the stages of grief.
Again, the photoshop has nothing to do with the outcome of the game, or the outcome of the play. I am not sure why you aren't getting this....
I definitely think the officiating had an affect on the game. I mean, we have a few examples of incorrect calls against Michigan. In a game this tight, that could be the difference. Yes, OSU could have not made a few mistakes. Michigan could have not made a few mistakes. I get that, but that doesn't change the ref situation.
-
Is this a penalty?
-
https://twitter.com/JDue51/status/802955958477586432/video/1
Is this a penalty?
Uh, no? Did you hear a whistle blow? Teams do stuff like this to strike fear in the other team. It works.
Also, I'm not sure exactly what the 5 yard PI rule is, but I'm guessing OSU's non-PI had to do with that. In short, your guy got ragdolled. The first 5 yards separates the men from the boys.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
